Chapter 6

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finaly i finish this chapter, no edited (sorry if any mistake)

btw, there's many cameo in this chapter.

happy reading! 

 

You widen your eyes, you think you were wrong , but it clearly was a hickey.

"what did they do? Did they doing ert scene in Kris's room?"

***

This afternoon as usual, you ate at mandoo restaurant . Today the restaurant appeared to be more crowded than the previous days. Luckily, you got a seat. You ordered your food, while waiting for your orders came, suddenly there were 2 guys come to your table.

"Excuse me, can we join with you? This restaurant is full and no more empty seat." Said a tall guy with his low voice.

"Ne," and then they both sit at the empty chair that is in front of you. They order they food.

"Do you work in WA?" Asked the cute faced guy broke the silence.

"Yeah, I've worked in WA a few days ago."

"Really? Oh ... let me introduce myself. My name is Park-Chanyeol "

"And I'm Byun-Baekhyun, we work in department of engineering"

"My name is Shin Heyoung, work in department of architecture."

"Waaaah, so you are Shin Heyoung, the assistant architect of Kris Wu?" Chanyeol asked incredulously. You just nodded.

"How to work as his assistant? Is he so creepy? Many people say that Kris is very cold and perfectionist." asked Baekhyun.

"Well .... that's true. He was very cold towards others. "

"Btw, You've met with his girlfriend?" asked Chanyeol

"Girlfriend? Who? "You asked confused.

"Kris's girlfriend, Park-HyeJung" said Chanyeol.

"Park-Hyejung? Aaah ... yes! she came this morning. "You said, remembering the incident this morning.

your order came, you ate together and continued talking.

"I heard Park-Hyejung is the daughter of a chaebol, the owner of an electronics company." Said Baekhyun.

"Oh , really?"

"Yeah right. Kris is the heir of WA, his ideal type is definitely an elegant and classy woman. "

"Hmmm ... that's right. Hyejung also very pretty, has a nice body, she also looks classy. matched with Kris. the perfectionist. "You said.

"But I heard their relationship is fake . They only pretend in a date. "Said Chanyeol.

You thought, it looked like their relationship might not fake. The proof is Kris gave a hickey on Hyejung  this morning ....

***

Today was exactly one week you worked in WA. Your routine was still as usual, did task given by Mr.Kim, without involved in the hotel project at all. Every day you came home at 11 pm, because you have to worked overtime finished your task. Initially you're exhausted, but now you became habitually.

This looked like a normal morning, everyone looked busy at the office, like you did. Shortly thereafter President Wu came to office. President Wu and Mr.Kim walked into the Kris's room. Mr.Kim looked very panick and nervous, he tried to hold President Wu to meet with Kris.

Before President wu went into Kris room, he approached your table. You stood up and said hello.

"Good morning, president Wu."

"How? Did you work well? What task that Kris give to you? "asked the president, smiling. Mr.Kim increasingly frantic.

"......." You just silent, you know that all this time you were not involved in the hotel project at all, and only do another tasks that given by Mr.Kim.

President

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter