Chapter 20

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun drove you home , you were drunk and unconscious. He gently carried your body, walked up the apartment stairs to reach your house . He put your body on the mattress . Sehun stared at your mess face, he saw your teardrop splashed down your cheeks, you cried while sleeping. He gently wiped the tears .

"Uljimaseyo uri heyoung ... uljima .... " he whispered , wiping tears with his fingers .

Sehun took a blanket and tried to cover your body, he saw you knee injured . Injured because you fell down today. He immediately walked to the cupboard where you usually save your stuff , and took a first aid kit box. Sehun sat beside your mattress, he deftly treating your injuries .

completed treat your injuries , he enveloped your body with blanket . He stared to your sleeping face again. he moved closer and gently your head .

"Jaljayo , heyoung - ah ... " he whispered , and kissed your forehead .

***

The sunlight disturb your sleep , you were trying to open your  sticky eyes, your eyes were still slightly swollen because you much cried last night. You also felt your head  dizzy , still felt the effects of soju.You looked at the clock , already 9am .

"Aish ~ I'm late ..... " you just wanted to jump out of bed in panic, but you remember that you 've been fired .

" I 've already fired .... " you said while sitting at the corner of mattress , scratching your head .

You saw there is a paper on the table , there was a message from Sehun .

Heyoung - ah !

I know you have a problem , but please take care of yourself.don't hurt yourself .

You saw your knee already treated, then proceeded to read the message again .

If you have any problems contact me ,

if you need someone to share, I'll be there for you.

Remember you still have friends who support you .

Ps . I've been throwing all your instant noodles, if you caught eating instant noodles again , you're going to die !

You smiled after read a message from Sehun .

"Gomawo Sehun - ah ... " you muttered .

***

You already arrived in front of WA building, you were looking at the building. It's hard to stepped your foot inside. You felt your chest pain, especially when you remember what happened yesterday. But you have to immediately pack up your stuff and leave the office.

Your phone rang, a message.

From: Kris

Where are you? I'm looking for you from this morning. I've go to site.  look what's on of your table. I hope you like it.

You sighed after reading the message.

You walked toward your table, wondering what Kris said. And what was Kris mean is acrylic nameplate. Acrylic nameplat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter