Chapter 16

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 no edited. so sorry for mistake.

Happy reading !!!

 

You looked at your house now full of paper bag  medium sized with white colored . those Paper bag didn't only full the floor , but your bed too . You took one of that then look into it , every paper bag contained a gorgeous box decorated with a gold colored ribbon, you tried to open the boxes one by one , you found the dress from the boutique where you and Kris went this afternoon . Not only the dark blue dress, but all the clothes that you've tried. didn't forget with some heels shoes . You also looked at your bag that you've left at office now already on your table .

Suddenly your phone rang , you didn't know the phone number because the number haven't registered at your contact .

"Hello ... "

"the clothes there yet? " You were already familiar with his voice .

"Kris ?"  you asked reassuringly.

"your bag have arrived?"

"are these yours?"

"you dont like??" he aked .

"Didn't you just buy me a dark blue dress ?" You were busy opening the boxes.

"I changed my mind. i think you need all of them. you dont like? "

"No ... this is just .... too much for me. are you want to move that boutique into my house??"  you sighed

"Take it, I already bought it for you. Anyway,  I can't bring back that clothes. "

"How can all of these get into my house?"

"You forget who I am? Never underestimate of Wu's power!"

"Yaa yaa yaaa ... nan ara ..."

"Starting tomorrow change your appearance." he said before hang up the phone.

***

as Kris's commanded, you changed your appearance. You were no longer wearing a shirt, jeans and sneakers. This time you're wearing a dress, blazer and heels. You looked in the mirror many times to make sure you didn't look weird. Honestly, it was weird enough for you to wear a dress and heels, it looked like you need some time to get used to walking with heels.

This afternoon Kris called you into his office. you fixed your clothes before entering his room to anticipate he commented your appearance today.

"why you looking for me?," you asked  while approaching his table.

Kris stared at you from toe to hair many times. Then he smiled.

"I think I managed to make you change." He said as he continued to smile.

"What did you call me?" you asked again.

"You're coming with me to lunch with my friends. You remember Tao, Lay, Luhan and Kai, right? "

You try to remember the names that Kris mentioned.

"Ah .... they were at dinner that night?"

"Yup. This time please don't embarrass me in front of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter