Chapter 10

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight disturb your sleep, the sound of birds chirp and the sound of waves woke you up from your deep sleep. You opened your eyes slowly. It seemed you are lazy to woke up, the bed was very comfortable. But you suddenly remembered, last night you slepT on the couch, but now you slept in a bed, you woke up and you realized that you were also not be in your room. This room was large, with large windows directly overlooking the beach. This room was also filled with furniture, cupboard, table and chair. This was .... Kris’s room.

"What's going on? Why am I here? "You muttered confused. You started thinking about weird things.

"had wake up from hibernation, gom?" Kris’s voice interrupted your thoughts. Kris leaned against the door.

"How can I sleep here?"

Kris sigh, "I'm feel sorry to see you sleep on the couch, so I let you sleep in my room. Let's say I pay the debt."

"Debt?" You asked confuse.

Kris pointed your hand. And you got what he mean. You thought that Kris was nice, he lend his room for you, you're quite touched by his actions.

"you had satisfied of sleep, right? Quickly get up from my bed! "

"Aissh ...."

"Clean up your luggage, we'll go home soon."

"Ne." You walk out of his room.

"Hey gom!" he call you.

"What?"

"Please reduce your meal portions, I don't know what you've eaten. But you were heavy, really like a bear. "Kris said with his smirk.

"Aissh, !" You muttered.

***

You've cleared all the clothing and gear into luggage, Kris was waiting in the living room.

"Are you ready? We'll soon be back to seoul, make sure no items are left behind."

"Ne."

You two walked out of the house, at carport the driver was waiting beside aston martin. He bowed and immediately opened the passenger door for Kris. Kris soon enter. you open the front door and got into the car.

"Hey, Gom! what are you doing?" asked Kris

"Get in the car."

"Who do you think you are? You are my assistant, sit next to me! "

Aish ... you got out of the car and open the passenger door and sat next to Kris. Yesterday he told you to sit in the front, now he's asked you to sit beside him, this guy really not consistant.

Car speeding toward the airport, in journey you two just shut up. the atmosphere was very awkward. Kris just cast a glance out the window. You saw at him. He saw at you.

"What do you see?" he asked sarcastically, spontaneously you turned away out the window.

***

A few days later ...

Today you went home at 6 pm, since Kris gave you a laptop, your work  became much easier and you could go home early.

You were dried your hair with a towel when your phone rang, you immediately picked up the phone. it was from JeIn.

"Hello ..."

"Hey, HeYoung ...have you prepared the gift?" Asked Jein, you frowned.

"Gift? for what? "You asked confuse.

"Aiissh ... this girl really! Tomorrow is Sehun's birthday!" You slapped your forehead, just remembered Sehun's birthday.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter