Chapter 11

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho introduced his girlfriend to you and JeIn, you saw her face clearly, Park Hyejung. You widen your eyes. the face you've ever seen in WA, a beautiful face with long wavy hair, slender body like a super model. This time she wear a black knee-length dress. Really looked elegant. she smiled at you. you're very sure Hyejung didn't realized that you're Kris's assistant .

Holy !!!! Park Hyejung is Suho's girlfriend???!!! Isn't Hyejung is Kris's girlfriend??? You felt your head dizzy. You took many times to make sure that the girl in front of you was Hyejung you've ever seen in the office.

"Hi, I'm Park Hyejung" hyejung introduced herself, offered her hand, and you forced to smile, hesitate to shake her hand.

Suho and Hyejung join you to celebrate sehun's birthday.

"Huaaaa, Suho oppa  your girlfriend is so pretty" jein said while looking at Hyejung, Thats's true, anyone who saw Hyejung will definitely amazed with her beauty. Hyejung just smiled.

"Since when you guys dating?" You asked spontaneous and curiously. You tried to be as normal as possible.

"Ah .... a few days ago, in fact we've known for years." Replied Suho shame. Hyejung just silent, perhaps because she was in a new environment

"Enough, just eat. don't talk about Suho hyung continously."

***

You hugged your pillow, closed your eyes trying to sleep, but you can't. You thought about Hyejung. You're convinced that Hyejung is Kris girlfriend, the evidence was very bold.a hickey... even Hyejung was the reason behind Kris's smile. But, why Suho admitted as Hyejung's boyfriend? did Kris had broken up with Hyejung then Hyejung now dating with Suho??? But Kris has shown no signs of people who are heartbroken.

You felt dizzy thinking about it, but you kept thinking up curious and can't sleep. You had thought to ask Kris directly, but obviously it was a suicide. Kris would kick you out from WA. You ruffled your hair. "Aiissshhhh .... Why i'm thinking about someone else's business??? Why I care about Kris???? "

***

the next morning

You got to the office with a sluggish, you felt sleepy because last night you really not sleep. Your eyes were like a panda. You sat on your chair, and with a lazy started doing your job.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps, "Good morning Miss Hyejung." greet few employees. You're surprised to hear Hyejung's name. You saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter