Chapter 19

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh My God !!!!! i'm late !!!!!!!!!!!"

You panic half-dead, you got up and shower quickly, then you took random clothes in closet. and you got the dark blue dress who was bought by Kris. You took the blazer, and comb you hair. and last, you wear heels shoes. With extreme care, you brought along a roll of papers and the maquette you've made.

You ran as fast as you could while carrying a roll of papers and maquette jumbo sized to the bus stop. You didn' care about your feet are sore and scratched because you ran using the heels. Without wasting time you immediately ride the bus.

The bus was very crowded and congested. You stood near the pole while protecting the papers and maquette from crushed by people.

"Oh God, please help me! !" your Inner , you felt stiff must hold the paper with a large sized maquette in your hand. your maquette almost destroyed, even there were some parts that have been dislodged. Bustling atmosphere made the air in the bus got hot, you were sweaty , but today you have to looked presentable in front of the project owners and the shareholders .

After arrived at the bus stop near your office, you ran while desperately hoping that you arrive on time. You didn't have time to look at the clock, and you just ran . Without you knowing you stumbled the paving stone and you fell. The paper and maquette that you hold fell to the ground. It washurts ... but you didn't have time to stop. You got up with pain in your ankle. Frustrated, you took off the heels and carrying it . You took the paper and maquette and ran again .

you were in front of the meeting room with panting , you put your heels back on , smoothing your clothes, and your tangled hair. You inhale to relieve tension and nervousness . Then, by gathering all the courage you enter the meeting room .

You opened the door of the meeting room , and you're surprised that the room was empty. There was only Mr.kim who was sitting in a chair .

"Excuse me ... " you said , breaking the silence . Mr.kim turned his attention to you.

"It's over ." he said.

"Ne ? What do you mean ?" You asked confused .

"Do you know what time is it?"

"Sorry I'm late . " You said , looking down to apologize .

"Shin heyoung. There is no place for the slightest mistake." Said mr.kim with a serious face .

"Sorry ....everybody 's gone ?"

"you can see by yourself . You've failed heyoung ." he sighed

"But Mr.kim can you give me one more chance? I've tried my best to made ​​this design and the maquette ... " you said in a trembling voice . Your eyes started to feel hot, and teardrop ready to drip .

"Sorry heyoung . You have disappointed all. me, president wu, and this company " Said Mr.kim while standing up from his chair .

"Mr.Kim, can you see my design first? Can you give me one more chance? Please ... " you said plaintively , trying to stop Mr.Kim’s step .

Mr.kim si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter