Chapter 12

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys! this is an update !!! (Y)

finally~ 

just enjoy this chapter ^^~

 

This morning wasn't as usual , the office seemed deserted and you also didn't see Kris today . You hectic with your task . It was already a few days had passed since the incident you and Hyejung  in the elevator . You tried to not think about that incident , but it failed . You still think of every word that Hyejung said .

You looked at the clock , it was time for lunch. You just intend to eat , but suddenly Chanyeol and Baekhyun came over you .

"Hi , Heyoung !" Called Chanyeol and Baekhyun .

"Hi. what's up? "

"We're going to invite you to have fun today."said Baekhyun .

"Mwo ?? Have fun ? Now ? " You asked confused .

Chanyeol nodded .

" Let's go to karaoke ! "

"Jigeum ? But I'm working now. "

"Ya ! What are you saying ? Today it's a special day of our office . "

"What do you mean ? "

"Each 5th December, we only work half day . you didn't know ? "Said Chanyeol .

"Ah ... that's the reason why today very deserted. Btw ,what happen in 5th December, "you asked curious .

"Kris's mom death anniversary." Replied Baekhyun shortly.

"Heyoung , quickly pack up your stuff ! "

"Ne ! " You immediately pack your stuff .

"Let's go ! ! ! ! ! ! "

***

You, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun went to karaoke in Hongdae. You guys had fun while singing a song. You realized that Baekhyun has an angelic voice and Chanyeol has an incredible rap skill. They are both very hilarious and manages to made you laugh out loud.

Suddenly you got a short message.

From: Sehun.

Where are you? I want to use the bubble tea's voucher .

 

To Sehun:

I'm at noraebang in Hongdae. Well, let's meet at your favorite bubble tea shop.

 

You said goodbye with painstakingly to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they continue to detain you so that you don't go. After pleading they finally allowed you to go. You went on foot towards Sehun's favorite bubble tea shop that was still in Hongdae.

You enter the store, and saw Sehun was sitting waiting for you.

"It's been a long wait?" You ask as you approach him,

"No. " He answer simply.

"You bring the voucer?" Sehun nod .

"Please give the voucer . " You smiled and held out your hand .

Sehun take the voucher that you gave from his pocket .

You took the voucher from his hand , took the pen from your bag and you mark the voucer , then  you restore it to Sehun .

"You're using one voucher . Remaining 2 again , please use it well. "

" Ara , ara ... "

You went to order Sehun's favorite bubble tea, then you came b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter