FINAL + HIDDEN Chapter

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later ...

 

You walked down the crowd . By wear a polkadot shirt , knee-length skirt , heels shoes and jacket in hand , you walked while pushing your luggage to the arrival gate . You stopped for a moment , you looked around to find someone .

"Shin heyoung" someone shouted  . You immediately turned around and found Sehun who stood waving at you. He has not changed at all .

You walked toward him .

" Long time no see , Sehun - ah." You said with a smile . Sehun directly hugged  You tightly.

" Nappeun yeoja ! You said you will return to Korea after you finish your collage. But you actually accepted a job there, and you just return home now !" he grumbled, still hugged you .

" I'm sorry , but now I'm home , right? "

Sehun released his arms , then took your luggage and helped you carry it .

"Let's go ." He said as he walked away .

***

" Why did you pick me up alone ? Where is Jein "asked you while enjoying the view from inside the car .

" she's busy , you know that she'll open her own coffee shop soon." Sehun answered while driving..

" Ah , right . I almost forgot . "

" Heyoung - ah , do you still remember Junsu and Yeonsu ? "

" Yup , wae ? "

" Now they are dating . They said they will treat you ice cream if they meet you ." Sehun  answered while laughing .

" Aish ~ the kids today, jinjaa"

" Heyoung - ah ... "

" What ? "

" This time you will stay in korea, right? You're not going to go again ?"

" Hm ... actually I return to Korea for work matters . I have clients here , so I'm home. He sent me an email after seeing my portfolio on website . He said he wanted to design the interior of his new house . Looks like he was Chinese ." You explained . Sehun sighed.

" Really? So you're going back to germany after you meet with your clients ? "

" I don't know , work there is a good experience . "

"Don't you want to meet him ? " Sehun asked .

" I ... I'm still not ready ... " you replied .

" Heyoung - ah , until now I'm still confused why you can get a scholarship to German . You said you would tell it when you get home . Now just tell."

" Well .... " you started to tell

 

***Flashback***  (The Hidden Chapter)

 

1 year after you went to germany .

 

" Heyoung - ah , let's go to the library . There are books that I want to borrow . " said Sunmi . Sunmi was your classmate and also your roommate in dorm . Sunmi was from korea , but she moved to Germany when she was 15 years old . she taught & helped you a lot .

"ne . Let's go . 'You both walked towards the library building . The library had a classic europe shape with a stone as a material  . Library was always crowded , especially just before the exam . You and Sunmi walked in the library looking for a book . You were busy looking for a book , but suddenly ...

" Shin heyoung ... "  someone called you . You turned around .

" President wu .. " you said in shock .

" what a fortune that i can meet you here. "  president Wu said while smiling kindly .

" Ah ... ne . " you replied awkwardly .

" Heyoung , do you know him ? " Sunmi asked . You nodded .

" Can we talk for a minute ? " he asked.

" Hm ... okay . Sunmi I 'll call you later . "

***

President Wu invited you to a cafe not far from the library .

" Long time no see with you , shin heyoung . " Said president wu broke the silence .

" Yes . " You replied briefly .

" How's your study ? is it going well ? " he asked again .

" Yes , I'm trying to learn well. " You replied with a small smile .

President wu drank his coffee. You just silent , looked at glass of chocolate milk that is in front of you. It felt awkward and strange to meet with the president wu . The person who accepted you in WA , and the person who fired you from WA .

" Hmm ... what are you doing here president  wu? " you asked .

" I want to meet my friend . He was a lecturer here . " he answered .

" Oh ... "

" Heyoung, Thank you for received the scholarship ." he said.

" How- how did you know about the scholarship ? "

" Well ... sorry for this , you must hated me. You must think I threw you away. But actually I didn't ever mean like that . I did it for you and for Kris . "

" Kris ? "

" You know , from the beginning he was underestimate on you and he didn't consider you as an architect . So I'm sending you to learn here . "

"So, did you apply for a scholarship for me ? " You asked

" Yes , these are my plans . "

" President wu , why did not you tell me earlier? You've made ​​me think that you were the harshest person in the world ! "

" I'm sorry , but now you know ."

" But , how? I never made a portfolio and design." You asked curiously

" Mr.Kim . "

" Mwo ? " you widen your eyes

" Did you remember when you throw your concert hall design in the trash ?" he asked.  You nodded .

" He took it , and submit it for your scholarship . So you should not hate Mr.kim " he added while smiling .

" President , you should have told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter