Good Luck

I Got A Feeling

You stomped angrily back to your class, frustrated with the way Feeldog had treated you on the roof. You scoffed at the thought of all the rules he told you. 

"I can't believe he thinks I'll fall for him." You whispered to yourself as you got closer to the classroom. "I may think he's cute at times, but I could never fall for a jerk like that."

Once you stepped into your class, the students around the room turned quiet and stared at you.

*Not this again...* You bowed your head low and slowly walked towards your seat, noticing that a backpack that you've never seen before was placed on the desk while your belongings were nowhere to be found. 

"Next time, make sure that the seat isn't taken before you use it." A male voice from behind you stated.

You turned to look at the owner of the voice, seeing the other students laugh and whisper to one another. 

"By the way, your things might be a little messy from the trip out the window." The guy added with a smirk on his face.

*Trip out the window?* Your eyes widened slightly as you turned to look at the open window beside the desk, quickly running towards it and sticking your head out to look down. Surely enough, your bag was on the ground and the things inside had fallen out and scattered everywhere. 

You looked at the students around the room, their laughter echoing in your ears. *Why is this happening to me? After what happened a few minutes ago, didn't they learn to back off?* You could feel tears forming in your eyes as you bent your head down and ran out of the room, the only objective in your mind was to get your things. 

On the way out, you bumped into Raehwan, who had left to go to the bathroom.

His eyes widened at the tears rolling down your cheeks. He stopped you from running and held you to face him.

"What happened?" He asked, a worried expression on his face. "Did those students do anything to you?"

You sniffled and shook your head furiously before softly pushing him away and running down the stairs. 

Raehwan watched you, knowing that the students had done something wrong to you. *Those bastards...* He angrily walked towards the classroom, his hands turning into his fist. *No one messes with my dongsaeng.* 

After walking into the class, he slammed his fist onto a desk. The students jumped and turned to look at him, shock and fear written all over their faces.

Raehwan looked down at the desk. "Is it fun?" He whispered.

The room was silent. The students looked at each other, not knowing what to do in this situation. 

"Is it fun?" Raehwan yelled, kicking the desk away from him. He was slightly panting from the anger that was surging through his body. 

All the students around the room slowly backed away from him, scared of the anger Raehwan was showing. 

Raehwan looked up at them and glared at each of them, rage could be seen in his eyes.  

"You are all a bunch of ing immature losers. Picking on a girl who you don't even know." Raehwan growled at them. 

Though he wanted to speak up right then and there about the two of you being cousins, he knew that you wished for him to keep it a secret.

"Who gave you all the ing right to bully someone?" Raehwan took a step forward, kicking another desk out of his way. 

The girls squealed out of fear, holding onto one another tightly. After pushing and shoving one another, one of the boys stepped forward. He was shaking as he spoke up against Raehwan in a scared tone, telling him that they could choose whether to bully someone or not.

*Really?* Raehwan looked at him before walking up to him and grabbing him by the collar, pulling him closer. The guy was shaking even more, trying to push Raehwan away from him.

"What did you say?" Raehwan whispered. "Can you repeat that?" 

The guy shook his head. "Nothing. I didn't say anything." He held his hands up in front of him. "Please don't hurt me." 

Raehwan scoffed and pushed him away, causing for him to stumble into a few desk and to fall towards the ground. "I thought so." Raehwan cockily told him.

The guy stood up and ran to hide behind his friends, not wanting to feel Raehwan's rage again. 

Raehwan closed his eyes and let out a heavy breath. "Next time I see any of you messing with my best friends girlfriend, I won't be the only one you'll all be dealing with." He looked at them all seriously.

The students around the room anxiously nodded, moving even farther away from Raehwan. 

*At least these es know how to be scared.* Raehwan turned to take a seat at his desk, resting his head on it and trying his best to calm down and take a nap. *I'm sorry Jihyo.* Raehwan couldn't help but feel guilty for ever letting you attend his school despite knowing the problems that could arise. *I'll just have to protect her more.* Raehwan was determined to make sure that no one would mess with you again.

The room stayed silent after that, all the students around the room too scared to utter even a tiny sound.

You ran to your things and quickly began to pick up all the papers that were scattered around the ground. You wiped away a tear every now and then, trying to pick up your belongings quickly. 

*The day hasn't even started yet and I already want to go home.* You shoved all you papers back into your backpack, not bothering to organize anything anymore.

"You know, letting them see you cry would just give them more reasons to mess with you." An unfamiliar voice said.

You looked up and saw two guys standing a few feet away, one was standing straight while the other was leaning against the wall. You sniffled and wiped away another tear, ignoring him and continuing to grab your pencil case and a few notebooks you decided to bring for doodling.

"Another note, students here are really stuck up and hate it when they are ignored." The guy who was standing straight continued to talk, slowly walking towads you.

"Please go away." You softly whispered to him, not even turning to glance at him.

You felt a figure squat down beside you, a hand reaching out to grab the notebook you were reaching for.

"I don't bite. I just want to help." He said, holding the notebook out to you.

You looked at the notebook and took it from him, giving him a small bow. "Thank you." You softly told him before placing the notebook into your backpack.

You closed your backpack and looked around the ground one more time, making sure that you didn't miss anything. After scanning the ground five more times, you decided that you had picked everything up and stood up, swinging your backpack over your shoulders and fixing your uniform. 

"I'm Sunghak by the way." The guy said. "Jung Sunghak."

You slowly nodded, trying to avoid his eyes. "I'm Jihyo." 

"It's nice to meet you." He smiled warmly at you.

You showed him a small smile in return. Sunghak had a very friendly face. He had black hair, flawless skin, and an eye-smile that any girl would be happy to see everyday. Fortunately, Sunghak seemed like a nice guy who wouldn't try to hurt you.

"Also, that's Baram over there." He pointed towards the other guy who was leaning against the wall, uninterested in you.

You looked at Baram's face and scanned his features. He had a very masculine and mature face. He had blonde spiky hair and he had dark brown eyes. He reminded you somewhat of your so called boyfriend. Just like Feeldog, his uniform wasn't worn properly. Also, he was attracting you in a way you couldn't describe. You looked back up towards his face. *He's so handsome...* You thought to yourself. After a few minutes, you realized that you were staring at him and quickly looked away, letting out a fake cough. 

Sunghak smirked, noticing that you have been staring at Baram. Knowing that this was probably not a good time to tease you, he decided to push away the thought of you checking out his best friend and asked the question that bothered him. "I know I don't have the right to ask but, what happened?" Sunghak looked at you curiously.

You sighed and looked down towards the ground, sadness running inside you at the thought of the hate the students in your class held towards you.

"It's a long story." You told him.

"I'm kind of bored." He shrugged. "I wouldn't mind listening to a long story."

You were slightly shocked at the way Sunghak was treating you. You had expected everyone at this school to hate you and not want anything to do with you. You looked at him before walking to the wall, sitting down onto the ground and leaning against it. Sunghak followed and sat beside you, stretching his legs out in front of him. Baram looked down at the two of you, crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

You hesitated at first, not knowing if it was the right thing to tell two strangers about the pain and sadness that you were feeling after the events that had just happened. *What if they make fun of me too? What if they bully me too?* You bit your lip and looked up at Baram, seeing him staring at you. You could feel a small blush forming on your face as you looked back at Sunghak. 

You stared at Sunghak and the small smile on his face that told you that he was a person that you could trust. You sighed and pushed all your worries away. *Whatever. It wouldn't hurt to let out my feelings.* Before you knew it, you had told Sunghak, and technically Baram as well, about how the students had treated you and how much it hurts. You told them every deal from how Minhee treated you to how the students laughed at you. 

Once in awhile, Sunghak would shake his head while Baram would look away into the distant, listening to every word you were saying. Though you told them about the bullying, you left out that fact that you were Feeldog's girlfriend and didn't mention him at all. 

Sunghak nodded at the end of your story. "I get it. In short, all the students in your new class hate you and threw your things out the window because you accidently took a taken seat without knowing?"

You nodded at him.

"It seems as though you don't know how schools here work. Didn't you grow up here?" He looked at you weirdly.

You bit your lip and shook your head at him. He let out a soft 'ah' in understanding.

"When you're a new student here, you have to wait at the teachers area until class starts. The principal has to speak with you first and welcome you to the school. After that, they'll send you to your class and you have to introduce yourself. That's when the teacher will assign a seat for you." Sunghak explained.

You listened intently to what he said, nodding in understanding. Since you had moved to Canada at such a young age, you had gotten used to attending public schools. Also, the way the schools work in Canada were different. *Why does it seem more complicated and strict here?* You thought to yourself.

Sunghak let out a quiet sigh. "It must really to be hated by Minhee from the very first day. She's practically the goddess of this school. Though I don't know why she is." Sunghak rolled his eyes at the thought of Minhee. "Why is she messing with you anyways?" He turned to look at you.

You gulped and felt a loss for words. *I can't tell him about Gwangsuk. I have this feeling that mentioning Gwangsuk will make them hate me as well.* 

You shrugged and looked away from him. "I don't know. She just started ing at me." You lied and tried your best to avoid his eyes.

Baram raised an eyebrow at you, sensing something different about the way you acted.

Sunghak sighed and rested a hand on your shoulder, giving it a soft pat. "Don't worry. They're like that to all new students. This will all pass." 

You smiled at the way he's trying to comfort you. "Thank you. It was nice of you to listen and help me but I think it's time for me to go." You told him before standing up and smoothing down your skirt.

Sunghak stood up after you and gave you a smile. "Don't metion it! I love helping people!"

You giggled at his cheerfulness. You smiled, giving him a nod before turning around and slowly walking away.

"Jihyo-ssi!" Sunghak yelled after you.

You turned around, surprised to hear him calling you. "Neh?" You yelled back.

"If you ever need a friend, I'll be here!" Sunghak smiled widely at you while pulling Baram off the wall and wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Baram is here too! He'll help you too!" Sunghak excitedly pointed at his friend. 

Baram gave his best friend a weird look before pushing him away, annoyed at his actions.

You laughed at the two of them before nodding and holding up an 'okay' sign. You looked at Baram, waiting for his reaction. Baram sighed and nodded, looking away from you. You smiled and turned away, walking out of their sights.

"She seems like a nice girl." Sunghak stated, smirking at Baram.

Baram looked at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"She was obviously staring at you. In other words, she was totally checking you out." Sunghak winked teasingly at him. "I think she'd be perfect for you."

*Jung Sunghak...* Baram rolled his eyes and pushed his best friend even farther away. "Don't start anything Sunghak. She didn't tell you everything." 

"What? What are you saying?" Sunghak had a blank expression on his face.

Baram sighed and looked towards the direction that you had walked to. "Nothing. It's nothing."

Sunghak raised an eyebrow at his best friend, not believing him one bit. "Tell me~" He whined. 

Baram ignored his best friend. He slipped his hands into his pockets, the thought of you running in his mind. *Good luck Kim Jihyo. You're going to need it.* 

________________________________________________________________________________

After eight chapters, I finally mention that Jihyo moved to Canada.

Sorry for the delay on that info. I won't be slow on anything again.