Chu--

I Got A Feeling

You sighed, pushing your textbook away from you as you leaned back in your seat. 

It was 7:00 pm and you were still busy studying at a public library. You had a test tomorrow which you were studying for only now. Also, you had an assignment due which was only halfway done.

*I'm screwed.* You thought hopelessly, staring at the stack of textbooks and papers on the table in front of you.

You took a deep breath and looked around the library, finally noticing how extremely quiet it was. Though libraries are supposed to be quiet, the silence felt so unnatural to you. You continued to look around, seeing that the place was practically empty except for the librarian and another table that consisted of 4 students. 

You stopped looking around and decided to get back to work, sulkily pulling your textbook closer to you. 

"Why is this so difficult?" You whispered, scanning the page of the textbook with a pout on your lips. 

"It's only difficult because you're doing it last minute." 

You looked up, your eyes slightly widening at the person in front of you.

"Gwangsuk?" You said, a tone of shock in your voice. "What are you doing here?"

He rolled his eyes at your reaction, pulling out the chair across from you and sitting down.

"I need to finish school too." He said, dropping his backpack on the ground beside him.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "You actually study?"

"Just because I have a social life doesn't mean I don't have an educational need in my body." He smirked, moving to take out his notebook and pencil case, placing it in front of him.

"Wait." You said, looking at him. "Who said that you can sit here with me?"

"Boyfriend, remember?" He simply said without looking at you, opening his notebook and stealing a textbook from your stack. "Besides, all the other tables are full."

You looked around the library, noticing that the other 4 students were gone and it was just the two of you left. You turned to look at him weirdly, forming a half circle around you as you gestured to the empty tables around the two of you. 

"As you can see, the library is empty." You said.

He looked up with an innocent expression on his face, slowly looking around the room before turning back to stare at you.

"Doesn't look empty to me." He replied, turning his attention back to his notebook.

You sighed and shook your head, deciding to ignore him and continue working on your assignment. *He's impossible.* You thought, picking up your pencil and beginning to answer the next question.

After a few minutes, you could hear rap music playing quietly. You looked up and saw an ipod lying on the table beside Feeldog's notebook. You looked at him and saw earphones in his ears. Even though he was using earphones, the volume was so loud that you could hear it even from the tiny earphones. *Why is his volume on so high? He's going to turn deaf because of how loud he listens to music.* You thought, suddenly feeling worried about him. 

You sighed and decided to ignore him, looking down at your work. *Whatever. It's his fault if he becomes deaf.*

After 5 minutes, the music began to distract you. You would constantly make mistakes in your writing as the music flowed into your ears and made you forget what you were thinking. 

You growled, erasing the answer that you had written. *This is crazy!* You annoyingly thought, looking at Feeldog who was peacefully doing his work. *I can't think with that music playing through his stupid earphones!* You leaned down closer to the table, trying to catch Feeldog's attention. 

"Gwangsuk-ah." You called him.

No response. 

"Oh Gwangsuk!" You called him again with a slightly louder voice.

Again, no response. 

You angrily threw a piece of crumpled paper at his cheek, catching him by surprise. He looked at you with wide eyes, pulling one of the earphones out.

"What?" He looked at you with a lost expression on his face. "What happened?"

You grabbed his ipod, opening it and harshly tapping on the pause icon on the screen. 

"Your music is annoying me!" You told him, slamming his ipod back down on the desk.

He pouted at you, pulling his ipod towards him and rubbing the back of it.

"No need to break my ipod..." He softly said. "You could've just asked me to turn the music off."

"I called your name twice but you were too busy blasting music into your ears to hear me." You snapped and glared at him. 

He bit his lip, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry." He apologized, pulling the other earphone out and pushing his ipod away from him. "I won't listen to music anymore." 

You sighed in relief, going back to finishing your work. 

After another half an hour, you were able to finish your assignment. Unfortunately, you weren't completely done since you still had to study for your test tomorrow. 

You slowly opened the next notebook in your stack, reading over the notes on the page. 

Suddenly, tapping could be heard. 

You looked up, seeing Feeldog continuously tapping the end of his pencil on the table. You pursed your lips in annoyance, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath, trying your best to ignore it.

You continued to read your notes, trying your best to block out the tapping. 

After reading the same line over and over again because the tapping kept echoing in your ears, you grabbed Feeldog's hand, causing for him to stop.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, a look of concern on his face.

"Just stop tapping that damn pencil on the desk." You said in the most calm voice you had at the moment. "It's distracting me." You added.

He looked at you apologetically. "My bad. I won't tap it anymore." He said, smiling and slightly pushing your hand away from him.

You blushed, finally noticing that you had grabbed his hand out of annoyance of him tapping his pencil on the table. You quietly coughed into your fist, turning your attention back to your notes. 

*Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?* You thought, taking a deep breath and moving onto the next line you had to study. *I'm probably just tired. Yeah. It's not like I purposely held his hand. It just happened.* You reassured yourself as you shook the thought out of your head and focused on your work.

After 10 minutes or so, Feeldog began to make even more noise.

"Aish! This answer is wrong." He harshly whispered, furiously erasing the words on his notebook.

You sighed and ignored him, turning to the next pages of notes.

He noticed another mistake that he had made. "That's wrong too!" He erased the words just as angrily as the previous one. 

You looked back up at Feeldog, seeing the frustrated expression on his face. You watched as he pouted angrily at his notebook.

"Aish!" He whispered, scratching out the answer anxiously with his pencil.

He threw his pencil across the room and crossed his arms on the table, burying his head in his arms afterwards. 

You looked at him worriedly. "Gwangsuk-ah... Are you okay?"

You earned a grunt in return.

You sighed and stood up from your seat, walking over to sit beside him. You began rubbing circles on his back, trying to calm him down.

Feeldog lifted his head out of his arms but kept his chin on them, looking forward with a sad expression on his face.

"I tried to get the right answer so many times but I just keep getting it wrong." He explained, pushing his notebook away from him.

You pulled his notebook towards you, seeing the rough erasing and the scratches on the page. You read over the questions and instantly understood the solution for them.

You grabbed your pencil from your side and turned to look at Feeldog, lightly tapping his cheek with the end of your pencil.

"I'll teach you Gwangsuk." You told him confidently.

He turned to look at you. "Really?" He shyly asked.

You nodded as you smiled at him. "Of course. I'll help you."

A small smile formed on his face. "Okay then." He said, sitting up straight and moving his chair closer to you. 

You slightly pushed the notebook towards him so he would be able to see the steps you do in order to answer the questions. One at a time, you taught him the steps and explained it in detail.

Feeldog listened intently and made small nods, taking small glances at you once in awhile. 

As you explained the last question to him, he stared at you dreamily, a smile on his face.

*That's my girlfriend...* He thought, watching your lips move and your eyes shine in interest. *That's my love...* He thought, a small tear forming in his eyes. He turned away from you, looking back down at his notebook. 

*But I'm not her love.* He sadly thought, ignoring his beating heart.

"So, do you get it?" You turned to look at him.

Feeldog looked at you in shock, snapping out of his thoughts. "What? Oh. Oh yeah! I get it." He smiled.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Were you even listening?"

He chuckled. "Of course I was listening." 

You stared at him, looking for any sign of lying. After scanning his face for a minute, you turned to a new page in his notebook and made up a new question for him to solve.

"Answer this question then." You told him, pushing the notebook towards him.

He smirked at you. "And if I get it right?"

You shrugged. "Then you get it right." You looked at him with a 'duh' expression on your face. 

He shook his head, pushing the notebook back towards you. "That's not fair. I have to get a prize or something so that I'll be motivated to answer the question."

You pushed the notebook back. "Just answer the question." You said.

He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at you.

"No."

You sighed and gave up. "Fine. I'll give you a reward."

Feeldog's eyes gleamed as he sat up in his chair. "Really?" He looked at you happily.

"Yeah. Whatever." You waved a hand at him. "Just tell me what you want after you answer the question right."

He smirked and took the pencil from you, turning his attention to the question written on his notebook.

*He won't actually get the question right, right?* You bit your lip, watching as Feeldog began writing on the notebook.

After 5 minutes of cursing, erasing, and writing, Feeldog was finally done answering the question.

You read his solution, seeing no mistakes or errors in his answer.

You looked at the page with slightly wide eyes. "You got it right."

Feeldog cheered, throwing his arms up in the air. "I got it right!" A huge smile was visible on his face.

You sighed and dropped the notebook on the table, turning to face Feeldog.

"So, what reward do you want?" You asked him. "Food? A gift? Clothes?" You began listing off different things that he may want.

Feeldog smirked. "Turn to face me first."

You looked at him weirdly. "I am facing you."

Feeldog rolled his eyes. "What I meant was, turn your chair so that it's facing me. Then sit properly so that you're also facing me." 

You looked at him suspiciously before following his instructions, unsure of what he was planning.

You watched as he also turned his chair to face you. "The prize you want is for us to face each other?" 

He chuckled. "No. I have something else in mind."

"What is it then?"

Suddenly, he grabbed the side of your chair and dragged you closer to him. You naturally reached out to grab your chair to keep yourself from falling but instead, your hands landed on top of Feeldog's. 

"Just stay still." 

Suddenly, he started leaning in closer to you.

Your heart began to beat faster as a bunch of images started forming in your mind. *Is he going to kiss me?* You frantically thought as you gripped his hands.

Feeldog smirked and continued to lean in, the space in between the two of you getting smaller and smaller.

You tightly closed your eyes, feeling the warmth rise in your cheeks. 

*He's really going to kiss me! Shouldn't I stop him?* You began to panic but a hint of excitement was forming inside of you. *Maybe I should just let this one happen... It's his reward anyway.* You don't know why, but you were anticipating the touch of his lips on yours.

You could feel his breath on your lips as he was only inches away from you. You gulped. 

Feeldog looked at you and stared at your closed eyes, feeling your grip on his hands tighten even more. 

The urge to kiss you was growing inside of him but he knew better than to fall for his needs. *I'm not going to kiss you Jihyo... But thank you for showing me that I really do have an effect on you.* He smirked as he saw a tint of pink on your cheeks.

He stopped moving closer to you and just stared for a second, his heart beating faster. He doesn't know if it was beating out of anger or love, but it was beating like a drum.

*1... 2... 3...* 

His phone began to ring, causing for you to snap your eyes open. 

He quickly leaned back, pulling his hand out from under yours and quickly reaching towards his backpack and taking out his ringing phone. 

The librarian glared at the two of you but decided to ignore the ringing since there was no one else in the library but the three of you. She didn't bother scolding Feeldog and continued reading her magazine. 

You bit your lips and moved your chair away, giving Feeldog a little bit of room. 

*Stupid phone...* You angrily thought, turning your chair back the way it was.

"I have to answer this." Feeldog said as he looked up from his phone and at you.

You smiled and nodded. "Go ahead. I'll be here." 

His eyes seemed apologetic as he stood up from his seat and walked away towards a row of shelves, bringing his phone to his ear.

You sighed and looked down at your hands. "Fate doesn't even want us together." 

You pouted, tears forming in your eyes. "I guess our relationship is only meant to be fake." You couldn't help but feel sad. 

Feeldog hid behind a shelf but made sure that he still had a sight of you.

The voice on the other end sighed in annoyance. "So, I'm calling you at exactly 9:00 pm. What is up and why do I have to call you?" Raehwan spoke up.

Feeldog chuckled. "It's nothing. I was just making sure that you were actually listening to me earlier during our conversation."

"I was listening!" Raehwan whined.

"Okay. I know that now. Thanks Raehwannie for listening to me!" Feeldog smiled into the phone. "I got to go though. Bye!"

"Wait--" 

Feeldog hung up the phone, making a mental note for himself to apologize later to Raehwan for hanging up on him.

He looked at you, seeing a sad expression on your face. 

He smirked, gripping onto his phone tightly. "This worked better than expected." 

He watched as you slowly began to clean up the papers and textbooks scattered around the table. 

"I'm going to make you fall in love with me Jihyo." He whispered, glaring at your busy figure. "I'll make you wish that this relationship was real. And when it is, I'll break your heart." 

You shoved your books into your bag, making sure that you didn't leave anything behind.

Feeldog gripped his phone even tighter. "You'll regret ever going to Baram and betraying me." 

You turned to look at Feeldog. He quickly smiled at you, waving at you slightly. You smiled back, gesturing for him to come and pack his things. He nodded and began walking towards you. 

*You'll regret it.*