Fun With a Hint of Revenge

I Got A Feeling

Feeldog puffed his cheeks out as he looked around the classroom, seeing his classmates either talking with their friends or studying. He noticed a group of girls standing by the door and they were staring intently at him. He smirked and winked at them, causing them to giggle and squeal. Confidence was radiating from every part of his body.

He sighed and leaned down to rest his head on his arms. 

*This so much. Flirting isn't fun without Raehwan.* 

He was alone since Raehwan had skipped the rest of the school day. Apparently, he had something planned and wouldn't miss it for the world.

*What a bunch of bull. It's probably just another girl.* Feeldog rolled his eyes at the explanation his best friend was giving him about needing to pick someone up from the airport. Though after thinking of what he had done to sabotage his friend, a smirk formed on his face.

"That didn't even notice that I took his phone before he left." Feeldog quickly took out the phone from his pocket and placed it in front of his face so that he was staring at the screen. 

He clicked the phone and the screen came to life. He tried unlocking the phone but sadly, there was a password. Feeldog groaned and ruffled his hair. 

"Since when did Raehwan put a lock on his phone?" Feeldog dropped the phone onto his desk before leaning backwards on his chair. "I didn't even know that he knew how to put a password on." 

He stared down at the phone and tried thinking of the passwords that Raehwan could've used. 

*Birthday?* He thought to himself before shaking his head. *Nope. Too obvious. He wouldn't use that.*

*Girlfriend's birthday?* He tried thinking of any girl that Raehwan appreciated. He sighed. *Nope. Too many girls.*

*My birthday?* He smirked to himself. 

He grabbed the phone and clicked it open, typing in his birthday as the password. The words 'try again' appeared on the screen. Feeldog angrily pouted. *Dammit, Wrong. Either way, why the would he use my birthday?*

Suddenly, the phone started vibrating, catching him by surprise. He looked at the screen and saw the name 'Jihyo' at the top. 

Feeldog raised an eyebrow at the screen. *Jihyo? Who the hell is Jihyo?* He was about to answer the phone when a voice caught his attention.

"You're so funny babe!"

He looked towards the door and saw his ex-girlfriend walking into the room with her arm linked around a boys arm. Feeldog looked away, annoyed at the sight he had just seen. *Not again. She's going to bother me again.* 

His ex-girlfriend noticed him and a smirk formed on her face before she left her boyfriend and walked towards him.

"Hi Feeldog." She gave him a fake smile as she sat on his desk.

"Minhee..." Feeldog whispered as he looked down at Raehwan's phone, holding onto it tightly. 

The phone continued to vibrate, the name 'Jihyo' never leaving the screen. 

"Did you meet my boyfriend?" She nodded towards the boy who was only a few feet away. "His name is Youngwoon." 

*Wasn't Jisung your boyfriend a few days ago? Why does it matter if I know who your boyfriend is anyway? Please go away!* Feeldog shook the thought away.

"Do I look like I give a ?" Feeldog said, annoyance clearly visible in his voice.

Minhee chuckled and looked at him. "It looks like that to me. I mean, you probably didn't get over me yet." She stated with a teasing tone in her voice.

*This ...* He was trying his best to stay calm but the way Minhee spoke was making it difficult. *Why did I ever go out with you? It's all Raehwan's fault. He forced me to date this stupid .* 

Feeldog sighed and slowly turned to looked at her. "Why don't you just go away and leave me alone?" He tried telling her in a normal voice.

She smirked and reached out to touch his face but Feeldog quickly leaned away. Minhee scoffed and took her hand back. "You're just making it even more obvious that you still love me." 

*Why the do you keep insisting that I love you? I never even loved you! this .* Feeldog growled and before he knew it, he said something he never meant to say. "I have a girlfriend okay? You're nothing!" 

After realizing what he had just said, he felt like punching himself. *Why the did I say that?*

She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. "Really? And who is it?" 

"You don't need to know." Feeldog whispered before looking away from her and out the window. *Please walk away. Please walk away.* He prayed in his mind.

"That's because she doesn't exist." She replied with confidence in her voice. 

*... What do I do? What do I do?* Feeldog looked down at the vibrating phone in his hands. He read the name once again before smirking and clicking the answer button. *I'm sorry Raehwan.* He slowly held the phone close to his ear. *I hope this works.*

"Yobosaeyo?" He heard a soft voice say from the other end of the phone. 

Feeldog tried to ignore his beating heart as he smirked towards his ex-girlfriend who was watching him closely.

"Babe! Why are you only calling now?" He tried to sound sweet as he talked into the phone. 

Feeldog could feel sweat forming on his forehead. Minhee stood up straight and glared towards him. Feeldog held a finger to his lips, signalling for her to stay quiet. He turned away from Minhee and faced the windows.

"Raehwan oppa?" He heard the voice say. Feeldog bit his lip and his grip on the phone tightened. 

He could feel Minhee's eyes burning holes in his back, causing him to become even more nervous.

"Wait, babe? Raehwan oppa! What's wrong with you!" 

*I'm sorry whoever you are, but I'm not Raehwan.* Feeldog prayed that Minhee couldn't hear the loud voice from the other end of the phone. 

"Aw~ I miss you too babe!" He used his cute voice as he pouted his lips. "I want to see you right now. It that we don't go to the same school. I want to see your smile, hear your laugh, feel your hug, kiss your---" 

Suddenly, he was cut off by the girl on the phone who was supposedly named 'Jihyo'.

"Yah! Who are you!" 

Feeldog looked over his shoulder to see an angry-faced Minhee standing behind him. He turned back around and smirked, knowing that his plan was working perfectly. 

"Okay! I'll see you later babe! Bye! Saranghaeyo~" Feeldog quickly pulled the phone away from his ear and clicked the end icon on the screen.

Feeldog let out the breath he never knew he was holding as he was glad to end the conversation with the unknown girl. 

"Yah! Who said you can get a girlfriend!" Minhee yelled from behind him. She grabbed his shoulder and turned him around so that he was facing her.

*That's it.* The anger that was boiling inside of him just exploded. *This girl needs a piece of my mind.*

Feeldog stood up and glared at her. He took a step towards her, their bodies only inches away from each other.

"Who said you can get a boyfriend while you had me?" He angrily whispered at her. "You should be thankful I ever paid attention to a like you!" He yelled out while slamming his fist onto the desk beside him.

The students jumped in shock as the room became quiet, their eyes turning towards Feeldog and Minhee. Even Minhee's current boyfriend shook in fear.

The students of BS High knew that whenever Feeldog was angry, nothing good would happen. Unfortunately, no one has the strength to go against him.

Minhee looked at Feeldog with wide eyes. Feeldog suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her even closer, glaring into her eyes.

"If you had the right to get a new boyfriend, I get to have a new girlfriend too. Don't think that you're the only girl in the world. You're not the only one I can get. I don't need you." He sternly told her before roughly pushing her away and turning around to walk out of the classroom, kicking a few chairs and desks out of his way.

The students all moved away from him, looking down towards the ground. Minhee watched him walk away, shock visible all over her face.

Feeldog only had one destination in his mind. The only place in the school where he felt peace. 

The rooftop.

He slammed the door open and walked to stand near the edge of the rooftop. He leaned against the cement railing and puffed his cheeks out. He recalled what he had done in the classroom and groaned, running a hand through his hair roughly. 

", why is she so annoying? Now she got me to cause a scene." He began regretting what he had done and fell towards the ground, lying down on his back and spreading his arms and legs apart.

*I'm officially dead.* Feeldog thought as he brought his hands up to cover his face from the sun. *Why do I feel like she's going to annoy me even more now?*

He remembered Raehwan's phone in his hands and held it up close to his face. He opened the phone and tried to unlock it once again, clicking in random numbers.

" this. I'll just try his birthday." Feeldog growled and sat up before typing in Raehwan's birthday.

Surprisingly, the phone unlocked. Feeldog's eyes opened wide in shock. 

"Wait, why am I so surprised? This is Raehwan's phone. Of course he would use his birthday." Feeldog brought his hand up to slap himself on the cheek. "Stupid Gwangsuk." 

He started scanning Raehwan's phone. He looked through the call log and noticed that the name 'Jihyo' was there everyday. Feeldog raised an eyebrow as he scrolled down more, the name appearing each time. *Who is this girl and why does Raehwan call her everyday?* He was curious about who this girl was now.

He closed the call log and went to look through Raehwan's pictures. He scrolled through the albums until his eyes landed on the name 'Jihyo' again. He clicked the album and it opened to show many pictures.

He clicked on the first picture and a picture of a dress showed up. "What the ?" Feeldog whispered to himself, slightly weirded out by the picture. 

He scrolled to look at the next picture only to see a plate of delicious food on the screen. Feeldog his lips before hearing his stomach growl loudly. "That reminds me, I need to eat." He told himself before scrolling to the next picture.

A picture of you smiling cutely appeared on the screen. Feeldog stared at the picture closely as he felt his heart slowly beat faster. 

Feeldog imprinted the picture into his mind before scrolling to the next picture. Another picture of you could be seen only this time, you were holding up the peace sign. Feeldog kept scrolling through the pictures until he memorized every picture of you he could find. He closed the album after seeing every picture.

"So that's Jihyo..." He whispered to himself.

He smirked as he locked the phone. "At least I know she's hot." He happily told himself before lying back down on the ground with his hand behind his head. 

He closed his eyes and thought of a plan to get back at Minhee. The first thing that popped into his mind was you. *I mean, I did officially call her my girlfriend. It wouldn't be wrong to continue using her.* He wanted to use you to make Minhee jealous, especially after what she had done to him. No one messes with Oh Gwangsuk. No one.

"I wonder if it'll work..." He softly whispered. 

He heard the bell ring but ignored it, not interested in going to class.

Suddenly, a thought entered his mind. 

"But who is she to Raehwan?" Feeldog was curious once again. 

Raehwan had pictures of you and called you everyday. *Does that mean that she's his...*

"Girlfriend?" His eyes widened at the thought. "! He's going to kill me." Feeldog groaned and mentally punched himself.

"And everything was just starting to become fun." He let a pout form on his face. 

He sulked for the next minute until an idea formed in his mind. "Maybe Raehwan could let me borrow his girlfriend. I mean, I won't steal her away.  She'll just pretend to be my girlfriend. I could show her to Minhee and bring that down. It's that simple. All I need to do is show her to Minhee once and everything is done. She'll leave me alone and regret her choice of cheating on me. Double win!" 

Feeldog smirked at his plan.

"Minhee was the one who started the trouble. I'm just ending it." Feeldog continued to reassure himself. "I'm sure Raehwan won't mind." 

Out of nowhere, the phone in his hand started vibrating. Feeldog curiously looked at the phone before sitting up, seeing the same name on the screen. He smirked and answered the call, bringing the phone to his ears.

"Yobosaeyo?" He sweetly said into the phone.

"Yah! What are you doing with my phone and how did you get it?" Raehwans voice entered his ears.

*.*

"Raehwan?" He bit his lip and quickly stood up straight, fixing his clothes along the way.

He heard a growl. "Damn right it's me! Also, why the are you calling my cousin babe?" 

"I have my reason! It was just--- wait. Cousin? That chick is your cousin?" Feeldog tilted his head to the side in interest.

"Yes. She's my cousin. Anyways, I'm on my way back to school. You better be ready when I get there. I'm going to kill you for taking my phone." Feeldog was getting ready to explain when the line went dead.

Feeldog whined and brought the phone down, puffing his cheeks out afterwards. *I knew it. I'm dead.* 

"On the bright side," Feeldog turned around, walking back towards the door of the rooftop. "She's just a cousin."

He opened the door and started running down the stairs, a smile on his face. 

"My plan is so going to work." He smirked as he reached the hallway of his classroom. 

Feeldog started walking towards his class before he stopped at the door, looking in through the window towards his ex-girlfriend.

*Revenge is going to be so fun.* He felt the excitement run through his body before sliding the door open and walking confidently into the class. 

The teacher sighed and ignored him, not wanting any trouble. Like the students, the teachers also know how Feeldog acts. Instead of causing chaos, they ignore him and let him do whatever it is he wants. In other words, Feeldog is pretty much the king of the school. 

Minhee turned around to look at Feeldog, causing him to smirk towards her as he sat down at his desk, letting Raehwan's phone slide onto it. He let himself look at Minhee for a few more seconds before turning his attention to look at the phone on his desk. A small smile formed on his face at the thought of the plan that is running through his mind, taking his attention away for the rest of the class.