Plan

I Got A Feeling

You stared at the cup of coffee in front of you, not having the energy to drink it. 

After practically having your heart ripped out by Donghyun, Raehwan suggested taking you to a cafe. Since you felt surprised and shocked about everything that has happened, you accepted his offer and just followed along. 

Feeldog watched you stare at  your coffee, also shocked at the way Donghyun had acted. Feeldog has been best friends with Raehwan ever since you left Korea. Being close to Raehwan, he also gradually became close to Donghyun as well since he was always over at their house to play. He knew Donghyun to be a sweet and considerate boy, but after seeing the way he treated you, he probably didn't know Donghyun the way he thought he did.

He sighed and pushed the cup closer towards you. "You should drink your coffee. It'll get cold." He spoke up, waiting for a reaction. 

Raehwan looked up from his phone and also watched you.

You didn't hear him as you were too lost in your thoughts to notice your surroundings. 

Feeldog lifted his hand and snapped his fingers in front of you, catching you by surprise.

"What?" You looked at him with slightly wide eyes, unsure of what was going on. 

He nodded towards your cup of coffee. You gave him a small smile before grabbing the cup and bringing it to your lips to let the hot beverage enter your mouth. 

"Is it good?" He asked, also grabbing his drink. 

As you drank the coffee, it felt like all your troubles were being washed away. You relaxed your tense muscles and nodded at him, thanking him for buying it for you despite the fact that he didn't know you. That reminded you to introduce yourself.

"By the way, I'm Kim Jihyo." You told him, giving him a small bow. "I'm Raehwan's cousin and Donghyun's older sister." You assumed that he probably knew who Donghyun was considering he was Raehwan's best friend.

He chuckled. "I know who you are."

*Did Raehwan mention me to him?* You raised an eyebrow at him, causing him to shake his hands in front of you.

"I'm not a stalker. I promise." He made an 'x' over his heart. "Since I had Raehwan's phone, I looked through it and saw lots of pictures of you."

*Probably the picture I send Raehwan oppa.* You thought.

"Yah! How did you open my phone?" Raehwan finally put his phone down and joined the conversation. 

Feeldog rolled his eyes at his best friend. "It's not that hard to guess your password." 

You chuckled and shook your head at your cousin. *Raehwan oppa is so predictable.* You smiled to yourself. You turned to look at Feeldog, waiting for him to properly introduce himself.

He got the idea and smiled at you. "My name is Feeldog." 

"His real name is Gwangsuk." Raehwan added.

Feeldog turned to glare at him. "I still prefer Feeldog.* He mumbled.

You chuckled and smiled at Feeldog. "It's nice to meet you Gwangsuk. Oppa never mentioned you to me before." You gave him a look of interest.

"It's Feeldog." He corrected you. "And Raehwan didn't mention you either."

The both of you turned to look at Raehwan. He shrugged at at the two of you in return.

"I didn't think it was necessary to talk about the other." He simply explained.

You rolled your eyes at him and looked at Feeldog, seeing him looking at Raehwan in disbelief.

"I can't believe you didn't mention that you had a hot cousin to me." Feeldog mumbled but Raehwan heard him, earning him a slap on the back of the head.

On the other hand, you could feel yourself blushing.

"What! I'm just being honest." He frowned and rubbed his head. "I've been friends with you and Donghyun for years and neither of you mentioned her."

You pouted and looked down at your hands. You were slightly hurt at the fact that they never mentioned you to others. *It's like they forgot me and pushed me away.*

Raehwan looked at you and saw the sad expression on your face. He turned to look at Feeldog and gave him a murderous look. Feeldog shrugged in response. Raehwan sighed and went to sit beside you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"We have our reasons Jihyo. We just didn't think that others needed to know about you. Jude also wanted to forget you especially after finding out everything. But I could see that he missed you and wanted you back." He said in a soft voice.

You looked at him, confused. "Jude? Who's that?"

He chuckled. "That's what Donghyun wants to be called. It was weird to call him by that name at first but me and uncle slowly got used to it." He smiled. 

You slowly nodded, understanding what he was trying to tell you.

"You're important to us. I promise! Whatever happened before, it's just because he's shocked. Just give him some time. He'll open up to you again. I'm sure." He squeezed your shoulder in reassurance. 

You smiled and nuzzled your head into your cousin's neck for a few seconds before pulling away from him. 

"Anyways, it's time for you to explain." Raehwan pointed at Feeldog before leaning his elbows on the table and resting his chin on his hands. "I'll listen all day if I have to."

You turned to look at Feeldog, also curious about why he acted the way he did on the phone.

*. I was hoping they forgot.* Feeldog sighed and looked down at his cup. He felt that this wasn't the best time to tell you the plan that he had unfortunately pulled you into. After seeing that you had a problem of your own, he didn't want to drag you into his. Though Feeldog may not be close to you, you were the cousin of Raehwan and with all the calls and pictures, he knew that you were important to his best friend. 

Feeldog smiled and looked up at you and Raehwan. "I was just fooling around. I was bored." He pouted and looked away.

Raehwan raised an eyebrow at him. *He's lying.* He turned to look at you, seeing that you pretty much believed what Feeldog had said. 

"You're lying." Raehwan said in a serious voice. "You're obviously lying. I know what you look like when you lie Gwangsuk." 

Feeldog looked at him in defeat. 

"You pout and try to act cute. And to add to that, you look away when you're lying." Raehwan smirked at him. "So you better just tell us the truth."

Feeldog glared at him. *I wish he didn't know me so much.* A small sigh escaped his lips. *I guess I have no choice now. I need her help anyways.*

"Fine." He said while turning to look at you. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What?" You and Raehwan said in unison. 

*What the hell is he saying?* You were panicking inside. *I don't even know him! He's cute and all but still! I barely know him!* You looked at your cousin for help. 

"Yah. Oh Gwangsuk. What the hell are you saying?" Raehwan looked like he could kill Feeldog at that moment.

Feeldog sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Minhee is annoying me and I can't take it anymore." 

Raehwan thought for awhile before finally understanding what his best friend was trying to say. On the other hand, you were still panicking. 

"This is what happened." Feeldog leaned forward and signalled for you to listen to him. "Raehwan and I made a little bet about Minhee. Minhee is the most annoying and y girl at our school so he dared me to go out with her for a month in exchange for a little money."

You looked at your cousin in disbelief. You never imagined for Raehwan to behave this way since he's always sweet and kind when he talks to you on the phone. 

"Of course, I'd accept the bet. I mean, I would never refuse a bet that I could easily win." Feeldog said confidently.

You rolled your eyes at him. *I can't believe he only went out with her for a bet. Even worse, my cousin made that bet with him!* You were starting to feel frustrated with the two of them.

"Don't think bad of me though. I still treated her well. Besides, she was technically my girlfriend." Feeldog smiled cutely.

You frowned at him. *But you still did it for a bet.*

"A few weeks into our relationship, she became worst. Since I'm known as the king of the school, she got a little conceited. All the guys even started paying more attention to her after they found out I was going out with her. But she did something which caused me to lose the bet."

You noticed Raehwan smirk beside you. You elbowed him in the stomach, earning a groan from him. You were disappointed in both your cousin and Feeldog for ever doing that to a girl. *No matter how y or annoying she may be, no girl deserves to be treated that way.* 

"What did she do?" You asked him.

"She cheated on me." Feeldog simply answered.

*Never mind. What a ! How could she do that? That's worse than the boys making a bet about her!* You mentally wanted to slap that girl for treating Feeldog that way.

"Of course, I broke up with her. But afterwards, she started annoying me. She would introduce all her boyfriends to me and try to make me jealous. She would even try to flirt with me once in awhile. I really couldn't take it anymore!" You could see the frustration on his face. 

"I didn't mean to do what I did this morning. It kind of just happened. When Minhee came to this morning, she was introducing her new boyfriend and insisting that I act the way I am towards her because I still love her. Of course I don't! When you kept calling and calling, I decided to answer the call in front of her. That's why I talked that way to you. To make my ex-girlfriend go away." 

You slowly nodded, finally understanding why he behaved the way he did. Though you know the real reason, you weren't quite sure why he asked you to be his girlfriend just a few minutes ago. 

"Minhee is the type of girl who gets what she wants. I could see her anger and jealousy before. Unfortunately, she looked like she would be annoying me even more. That's where I need your help." 

*Uh-oh... This does not sound good.*

"I need you to fake being my girlfriend." He bit his lip, waiting for your answer.

Raehwan sat beside you, looking shocked and trying to let everything Feeldog had just said sink in. 

"Why should I help you? You did all this without even consulting me first. To make it worse, we don't even know each other!" You were thinking of all the negative things that this would cause.

"We could get closer to each other! Besides, Minhee thinks I have a girlfriend. I need you to show her that I do. I can't just get another girl off the street." He said desperately.

"Yes you can! You're hot! Who wouldn't want to be your girlfriend?" You argued without thinking. 

Raehwan turned to look at you. A smirk formed on Feeldog's face. You realized what you just said and quickly covered your mouth, your eyes slightly widening.

"Wait, I didn't mean to say that!" You shook your hands in front of them but Feeldog just pushed your hands away. 

"Yes you did." He was starting to tease you.

You sighed, knowing that you had no way of getting out of this. You turned towards Raehwan. "Oppa, what do you think of all of this?"

"Honestly, I think you should help him." Raehwan told you. 

You were mentally breaking down, hoping that your cousin wasn't serious. 

"I'm serious. I know how Minhee treats Feeldog and i'd probably do what he did." Raehwan added.

Feeldog thanked his best friend mentally. He turned to look at you, hoping that you would agree with the plan as well. 

"I really don't know what I would be getting out of this." You bit your lip.

"A really hot boyfriend." Feeldog winked at you.

You glared at him, wishing that you hadn't said what you said earlier.

"Come on Jihyo. I know we only met today, but I really need your help. I know this may sound weird, but I feel like I could trust you on this. I just need you to get her to stop annoying me and to make her regret what she did. I'm the king Jihyo. I don't let anyone mess with me. I have to get them back." Feeldog explained.

You looked at Raehwan and saw him nodding at you. "It's true. Everyone at school is scared of him. One time, this kid dropped food on his uniform and Feeldog practically scared that kid to move away." 

You felt a shiver run down your spine. You turned to look at Feeldog and could see the desperation in his eyes.

*He really has alot of pride doesn't he?* You sighed and nodded. "Fine. I'm in."

"Yes!" Feeldog pumped his fists in the air and had a huge smile on his face.

"Wait! My cousin is only visiting. How is this going to work?" Raehwan asked.

Feeldog opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off. 

"I'm moving back to Korea oppa. I'm not just visiting." You told him.

"What?" Raehwan looked at you, confused.

"Me and umma fought and I decided to move back here. When I found out she and appa divorced, I lived a hard life too. I always wanted to come back and live with you guys again but umma wouldn't let me. Then a year ago, she met a new guy. She expected me to treat him as my new father. But I couldn't do it. So I fought with her and ran away. I got a little money from the help of my auntie and I bought a ticket and came back here." You smiled at Raehwan.

Raehwan couldn't stop the excitement that was running through his body. 

"Yes! This is awesome! Kim Jihyo is back forever!" He happily shouted as he hugged you. You giggled at your cousin's reaction.

Others around the cafe turned to look at the three of you, causing you to bow down in apology for your cousin. He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck out of embarrassment. 

*If only Donghyun's reaction would be this way.* Your brother entered your mind once again. 

"By the way, where's appa?" You asked your cousin. 

He smiled. "Your appa went on a vacation. He'll be back. He just wanted some alone time." 

You nodded your head in understanding.

"Anyways, you're in?" Feeldog asked, making sure that you agreed to his plan. 

*I hope I don't regret this.* You nodded and smiled at him. "I'm in." 

"Yah! Wait!" Raehwan held his hands out and looked at Feeldog. "I'm agreeing to this plan as well but make sure that this is just fake. No funny business! She's still my cousin and practically my little sister. I better not wake up one day and find out that you two are a real couple all of a sudden." Raehwan narrowed his eyes at Feeldog.

You blushed at the way your cousin was acting. Feeldog chuckled and raised his right hand.

"I promise. No funny business and this is only fake." He said.

You kind of felt weird inside. You don't know why you're feeling this way, but when you looked at Feeldog, it seemed like you wished he hadn't made that promise. 

"Alright then. I'll help with the plan too. Is this a one day thing?" Raehwan asked.

Feeldog thought for a second before nodding. "Well, I hope this would just be for one day. But it could be for awhile. I mean, we really need to push Minhee away and make her believe that this is real."

"Okay. Whatever. Just tell us the plan." Raehwan told him. 

You looked at Feeldog, curious about what he was planning.

He smiled. "Okay. Here's what we're going to do..." Feeldog pulled you and Raehwan closer.