My Little Angel

I Got A Feeling

"Kim Jihyo."

You rolled onto your side, pulling the blanket closer to your body. 

"Yah! Kim Jihyo!" Raehwan pulled your blanket away from your body and started shaking you back and forth. "It's time to get up! Breakfast is ready!"

You groaned and ignored him, grabbing the blanket back and pulling it over your head. 

"If you don't wake up, I'll eat all of your food!" He threatened as he tried to pull the blanket away again.

You slightly opened your eyes as you pushed the blanket away and grabbed his hair to pull him closer to you. He screamed in return and tried to push your hand away from him. When he was kneeling beside your bed, you began to slap the top of his head.

"Stop it!" He yelled as he pulled away from you.

He sat beside your bed, panting heavily at the torture he had just suffered. He slowly brought his hands up to his hair to smooth it out while rubbing the top of his head where he felt a sting. *That hurt.* He pouted as he looked up at your figure.

You looked away from him, closing your eyes again. *I hope that'll get him to shut up and go away.* You snuggled your head into the pillow.

Only silence could be heard after that. 

"If you don't wake up, I'm going to eat all of the pancakes." Raehwan teased you with a smirk on his face as he stood up and fixed his outfit.

You quickly opened your eyes, sitting up and pushing the blanket off your body. "I'm awake!" You showed him a huge smile.

He chuckled and shook his head at you. *Pancakes will always be her weakness when it comes to waking up.* He smiled and walked over to pat you on the back.

"Wash up and get ready. We're going out today!" You could hear the excitement in his voice before he walked towards the door and left your room. 

You stared into the distant, curious as to where the two of you would be going. You got up from your bed and started fixing the blankets and pillows. After you were finished, you grabbed a towel and a simple outfit before walking out of your room towards the bathroom that was at the end of the hallway. 

You walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind you. You hung your clothes on the hooks behind the door and placed your towel on the edge of the sink. You tied your hair up into a ponytail and faced the mirror, smiling at your reflection before grabbing the things you needed to brush your teeth. After brushing your teeth and washing your face, you pulled your shirt off, only leaving you in your bra and shorts.

"I left my phone in the bath---" The bathroom door opened to reveal Donghyun whose eyes widened after seeing you. 

Donghyun yelled and covered his eyes, heart beating faster at the half- sight of you. He was frozen in spot, not knowing what to do in this situation. 

You mentally slapped yourself for forgetting to lock the door. *Stupid Jihyo!* You grabbed your towel and covered your body, smiling at the sight of Donghyun.

"Did you need something?" You asked him.

Since the two of you are siblings, you're not scared for your brother to see you not wearing a shirt. The thought that the two of you are older also didn't bother you.

"My phone." He replied.

You looked around the bathroom and saw his phone on the cabinet by the shower. You grabbed it and held it out so that it touched the hand he was using to cover his eyes. He took it with his free hand and turned around.

"Don't be stupid and lock the door next time." He sternly told you.

He silently cursed to himself before slamming the door shut behind him.

You sighed at the way he talked to you. *He really does hate me doesn't he?* You looked down at the ground. *He's right though. I should've locked the door.* You were mentally beating yourself up while removing the rest of your clothes and throwing it into the laundry bin.

When you finished taking a shower, you dried yourself and slipped into the outfit you had chosen. It was a simple black v-neck and blue denim skinny jeans. You were drying your hair with your towel as you walked out of the bathroom. 

"Jihyo-ah! Hurry up! The food is getting cold!" You heard Raehwan yell from down the stairs. 

"Okay!" You replied and ran into your room, throwing your towel onto your bed and not bothering to comb your hair. 

You ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"It smells so go---" You lost your words after your eyes landed on a figure that was standing by the counter, watching Raehwan place pancakes onto a plate. 

"Appa..." You softly said, tears slowly forming into your eyes. *It's really him...*

He turned to look at you, a smile forming on his face at the sight of you. "Jihyo-ah." He softly called out your name.

You ran to him and wrapped your arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. You let the tears fall down your face, letting out all the hurt and emotions you've felt after leaving your true home. 

*I can't believe it's really him...* You took in the scent of your father that you've missed for 10 years. You looked over at Raehwan and saw him smiling at you, a spatula in his hand. 

Mr.Kim wrapped his arms around you just as tight and ran his fingers through your wet hair, not caring if he got his own hands wet. 

He slightly pulled away from you to look at your face. "My little girl is finally home." He whispered, the smile not leaving his face.

You silently sobbed as you nuzzled your face into his shoulder. 

Donghyun came down the stairs and watched you cry in Mr.Kim's arms, sadness and pain filling his heart.

When he found out 10 years ago that you were gone forever, he couldn't stop his heart from shattering into pieces. He waited every night for you to come back. You were his only noona and his best friend. When you left, he didn't know what to do anymore with his life since you were always there to help him. It took him almost 5 years to get back to his normal self again. And honestly, he wasn't even fully back yet.

He thought that if you ever came back, he would be extremely happy. Though when he saw you the other day, all he could feel was anger and hatred towards you. 

He sighed and walked towards the front door, slipping his shoes on and walking out of the house.

"How are you?" Mr.Kim asked as the two of you took a seat in the living room. 

Raehwan placed the plate of pancakes on the coffee table and took a seat beside you. 

"I'm good appa." You smiled at him. "I really missed you though..." 

Mr.Kim chuckled and nodded. "I missed you even more. You look so grown up and beautiful now." 

You blushed at his comment. "Appa looks exactly the same. Except you have more wrinkles now." You .

He flicked your forehead. "You didn't need to mention that." 

You giggled and rubbed the spot that he had flicked. *He didn't change one bit.* Suddenly, the thought of him and your mother filled your mind. You bit your lip, unsure if it was okay to ask him about it. An uncomfortable expression formed on your face, causing Mr.Kim to frown at you.

"What's wrong Jihyo?" He looked at you.

You shook your head in reply. 

He sighed. "You're wondering about the main reason why me and your umma decided to divorce right?"

You looked at him, slightly shocked. "How did you know?"

"Your face says everything." He told you as he tapped a finger on your nose.

You chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of your neck. *He knows me so well.* 

He gave you a small smile. "It's okay Jihyo. Besides, you also deserve to know why." 

You nodded, waiting for him to tell you what you've always wanted to know.

"Your mother lost interest in me. She no longer loves me. I'm not exactly sure why but all she told me was that she wanted to start a new life without me." He explained with a smile on his face.

*How can he smile despite what happened?* You thought.

"Are you okay?" You asked him with a look of concern on your face.

He nodded. "I'm fine. Though i'll always love your mother, I understand why she acted the way she did. If she's not happy being with me anymore, I would not force her."

You smiled at your father's courage and love. Between him and Mrs.Kim, you were much closer to him. When you were young, Mr.Kim loved to take you out to the park or mall, playing and fooling around with you. You always enjoyed being with your father, and being with him again made you a 1000000 times happier.

"Anyways, let's talk about you." He looked at you seriously. "Does your mother know that you're here?" 

You shook your head at him.

"Kim Jihyo---" You cut him off before he could lecture you.

"It's a long story appa. Trust me, I have a good reason." You told him. "But can we not talk about it right now? I'm just happy to be back." You added with a smile on your face.

He hesitated but pushed the topic aside. "Alright. But you have to tell me the story soon." He pointed a finger at you.

You made an 'x' over your heart. "I promise!"

He nodded and changed the subject. "Then let's talk about school." 

You raised an eyebrow at him. "School?"

"Yes. School. What did you think? That I would let you live here freely?" Mr.Kim smiled and teased you. 

You bit your lip and played with your hands. *I was hoping you would.* Raehwan chuckled beside you, reaching out to eat one of the pancakes on the plate.

"You are expected to go to school Jihyo. I'm sure you haven't graduated yet." Mr.Kim said as he also grabbed a piece of pancake.

"But..." You looked at him. "I don't want to go to school."

He raised an eyebrow at you. "That's not a choice. If you're living here, you will go to school."

You sighed, knowing that you would lose this fight with your father. When Mr.Kim makes a decision, he never changes his mind. He sticks to his idea until the end.

You watched as he ate his pancake, hating the idea of school. *I guess I have to though...* You knew that you have no other choice.

"Fine." You pouted. "I'll go to school."

"Alright then!" Mr.Kim slapped his hands together loudly. "It's settled. Raehwan will be going with you right now to enroll you into his school."

"What?" Your eyes widened in shock. "You're going to enroll me into BS High?" 

"Yeah. Uncle thought it would be best to go to the same school as me and Jude. I think it's a great idea too." Raehwan explained.

You looked at him, mouth slightly opened at your cousin's stupidity. *How could he forget about the plan? If I go to his and Donghyun's school, it means that Feeldog will be there. Which leads to Minhee. That means that I'd have to continue acting as Feeldog's girlfriend!* You slapped your cousin on the arm, turning away with an angry pout on your face. 

"What was that for?" He whined while rubbing his arm.

"For being stupid." You mumbled to yourself.

"I didn't even do anything!" He argued and threw his arms up into the air.

Mr.Kim watched the two of you in amusement. "You two decide what you are going to do. I still have to go upstairs and unpack my bags." He said as he stood up.

"Alright appa." You smiled up at him.

"Make sure to enroll into school today Jihyo." He told you in a serious voice.

You nodded and showed him an 'okay' sign. 

He smiled and leaned down to kiss you on the forehead. "Welcome back my little angel." He whispered softly.

You smiled at the nickname you missed hearing. *Happy to be back appa.* You watched Mr.Kim walk away and go up the stairs, disappearing behind one of the doors.

You turned towards Raehwan and smacked a pillow into his face.

"Yah!" He yelled out, throwing the pillow away. "Stop hitting me!" 

"I can't believe you forgot about the plan!" You hissed at him. 

"What plan?" He looked at you weirdly before remembering what you were talking about. "Oh~ That plan."

You looked at him. "You're so smart oppa." You sarcastically told him.

He glared at you. "Shut up and let's go. Forget about the plan. You have no choice now."

You scoffed and crossed your arms over your chest, leaning back into the couch.

"Nothing you do can make me enroll into that school." You glared at him. "Nothing!" You yelled at him.

After an hour of arguing, yelling, punching, slapping, and biting, you found yourself standing in front BS High with an angry expression on your face.

"Come on Jihyo. Continuing to act as Feeldog's girlfriend will be nothing. I bet that you two will barely even see each other in school." He rested his hand on your shoulder.

You turned to glare at him. "That chance is extremely small. Gwangsuk and everyone in this school will bother me for the rest of my high school life. After that scene I caused, everyone probably knows about me being his girlfriend. Besides, we're all in the same grade. I would probably see you two so often that I'd get sick of seeing you." 

You were starting to regret agreeing to Feeldog's plan. *I knew I would regret it.* 

He sighed and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, forcing you to start walking towards the school. "Don't think negative. Think positive!" He encouraged you with a huge smile on his face.

You rolled your eyes, too tired to fight with him.

The two of you entered the school and Raehwan lead you to the office, pushing the door open like the gentlemen that he was.

"Stop trying to be nice. I'll still be mad at you." You whispered angrily at him as the both of you stood in front of the front desk, staring down at the secretary.

"What can I help the two of you with on this beautiful sunny Saturday?" She looked up from her computer, smiling sweetly at you and Raehwan.

*She's happy.* You looked at her weirdly. 

"We're here to enroll her into school." He smiled and patted you on the back.

You sighed and slowly nodded at the lady, confirming that what Raehwan had said is true. 

"How wonderful!" She replied a little too excitedly for your liking. "We enjoy having new students at this school." She smiled at you before turning her attention back to the computer. "I'll just need you to fill in an application, sign a few papers, and get you a uniform." She explained without looking at you.

"Okay." You said, looking towards Raehwan who was busy looking around the quiet office.

"Here you go." The secretary slid a piece of paper and a pen towards you.

You smiled and thanked her, grabbing the pen and beginning to fill in every empty space on the paper. *This so much.* The thought of attending the same school as Feeldog wouldn't escape your mind. *The bad feeling is coming back again.*

A few minutes into writing, you could hear Raehwan silently singing to himself. You tried to ignore him and continued to fill in the paper. A little while after, his singing began to get louder. You gripped the pen tightly and snapped your head towards him.

"Kim Raehwan!" You yelled at him.

He looked at you with wide eyes, standing still and waiting for you to talk.

"Shut up!" You growled at him.

He stood up straight and nodded his head eagerly, pursing his lips. You sighed and turned back to fill in the rest of the application.

"When you are filling that in, all I need you to do is sign this sheet of paper at the bottom right corner and then you're all set!" She happily told you before handing you another sheet. 

You quickly finished filling in the application and read over the other sheet, remembering all the rules of the school and signing the empty space at the bottom.

"I'm done." You told her, dropping the pen on the desk and sliding the papers closer to her. 

"Then that's all." She smiled and took the papers and placed them into an empty folder. "I just need to know your size and I'll go ahead and get your uniform."

"I'm a medium." You told her. 

She nodded and excused herself, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked out of the office.

Raehwan appeared beside you. "Are you excited?" He smirked at you, moving his eyebrows up and down. 

You sighed. "I'm not. I was hoping to get rid of this whole girlfriend thing and right now, it's crawling back into my life." 

Raehwan bit his lip. "I'm sorry Dongsaeng." He softly patted your head. "I know it'll be hard, but you'll just have to deal with it. You did agree to act as his girlfriend. I guess it'll just have to be a little while longer." He tried his best to comfort you.

You gave him a small smile. "Thanks oppa. I'll try my best." You turned away from him. "Besides, appa is right. I need to graduate from school. I'll just forget about Gwangsuk and focus on entering this school."

Raehwan smiled at you, happy that you were finally looking at the bright side of things.

"This is your uniform." The secretary walked back into the office and handed you a uniform.

You held the uniform up in front of you and smiled. *It's so cute!* Imagining yourself in it, you couldn't help but feel excited for school all of a sudden. You had only gone to public schools after you left Korea and didn't experience ever wearing a uniform. 

"You can use that on Monday." The secretary told you. "Just come back here and I'll get you another uniform to use. Unfortunately, I was only able to find that one. I would've given you two already if I found another one."

You smiled at her. "It's okay." 

"By the way, the payment has already been dealt with right?" Raehwan asked from behind you.

You looked at the secretary, also wondering about that.

She nodded. "It has been dealt with. You two don't need to worry about that." 

"Okay." Raehwan smiled and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "I guess your finally part of this school Jihyo." He pinched your cheek with his other hand.

"Oppa~" You whined at him, pushing him away. 

"You two can leave now." The secretary smiled at the way you two were behaving. 

"Thank you!" You smiled and bowed towards her.

She nodded back, signalling for the both of you to leave. You and Raehwan were about to leave the office when you heard her voice calling you.

"Jihyo-ssi!" You stopped and turned to look at her. 

"Your homeroom is 3-A." She informed you.

You nodded and bowed for the second time. "Okay! Thank you again!" 

You and Raehwan left the office, walking down the empty hallway. 

"What's your homeroom?" Raehwan asked as the two of you got closer to the exit of the school.

"3-A." You repeated the classroom number that the secretary had told you.

Raehwan's eyes widened. "Wait, 3-A?" He looked at you.

You nodded. "Yeah. Why?" 

"That's my homeroom." He whispered softly.

You stopped walking and stared at him.

"What?" You looked at him, hoping that what you had heard is wrong.

"That's my homeroom." He repeated but a little bit more loudly.

"If that's your homeroom, that means..." You stared at Raehwan.

Raehwan bit his lip. *Oh .* Before you could say anything, he started running away from you.

You puffed your cheeks out. "Kim Raehwan!" You yelled before running after him, knowing that your high school life was not going to be easy.