Stay Away From My Boyfriend

I Got A Feeling

You stared at all the clothes laying on your bed, confused on which outfit to pick. You held up a pink dress and walked towards the mirror, holding it up against you. You examined it and pulled it out in all directions, seeing if you looked cute. After a few minutes, you shook your head. 

"I look like one of those innocent girls." You stuck your tongue out and threw the dress onto the ground.

Today was finally the day that the plan would occur. It has been 5 days since you've been in Korea and you were as happy as ever. You spent the days fixing your old room to look new again and cleaning out your luggages. You also hung out with Raehwan a few times. Unfortunately, your fake boyfriend was busy doing other things and didn't have enough time for you.

*Some boyfriend.* You rolled your eyes at the memory of him texting you that he was busy and that he would see you today. *He really does think he's a king.* 

The memory of Donghyun also entered your mind. When you tried talking to him again, he would simply ignore you and push you away. When you came home, he went out. When you went out, he would come home. It was like you were a virus he was trying to avoid.

You sighed and looked back down at your clothes, pushing your thoughts away and focusing on the plan.

"Okay. So what was I supposed to look like again?" You tapped your finger on your chin and thought back to what Feeldog told you. "You have to look like a confident and strong girl. Not too pretty, but not ugly. Not too innocent, but not too fierce. You just have to look like both." You repeated his words out loud.

*What does that even mean? Whatever. I'll just find something.* You nodded and tried looking through your clothes but found nothing that was suitable.

After 30 minutes of not find anything, you sat on the floor and pouted to yourself.

"I have no clothes!" You complained and threw the shirt you were holding away. 

Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in." You said while pushing a few clothes away. 

The door opened to reveal Raehwan in his school uniform. "Jihyo-ah, Are you ready for the plan?" He looked down at all the clothes on the ground. 

You sighed and shook your head. "Oppa, I have no clothes to wear!" 

His mouth slightly opened while he pointed at all the clothes on the ground. "Then what do you call this? Garbage?" He looked at you in disbelief.

You groaned and messed up your hair. "You don't understand." You mumbled and collapsed on the pile of clothes beside you.

*Adorable.* Raehwan chuckled and walked into your room, closing the door behind him. He sat down beside you and pulled you up to sit, turning you so that you were facing him. 

"Stop being so stressed. The more you stress, the harder it is to find clothes. Just look simple. I know Gwangsuk explained alot when he told you what you should look like," He stopped talking and fixed your hair. "But what he was really trying to say is to be yourself." He finished what he was trying to say. 

You looked at your cousin in awe. *This is why I love him so much.* You smiled and gave him a hug. 

"Thanks Raehwan oppa. You always know what to say to me." You pulled away and softly patted his cheek.

He winked. "Of course. I'm the best." 

You rolled your eyes at his confidence. *Another reason why I love him. He thinks he's cool, but he's really a loser.* You smiled at the thought.

"So, do you need any help? I'm pretty good at dressing people up." Raehwan asked as he pulled a pile of clothes towards him.

You eagerly nodded at him. You would always send pictures of clothes to Raehwan, asking for his opinion since you liked his taste in clothes. He would always message you back right away, telling you honestly what he thought of the clothes you buy. Sometimes he would be hurtful by saying that the clothes were ugly and weird-looking, but you didn't mind. You knew he acted that way to help you.

"Then let's get started!" He smiled and pulled you up with him, beginning to pick up all your clothes and throw them back onto your bed.

The next hour was filled with trying to get you ready. Since you and Raehwan got up extra early today, he wasn't going to be late for school. 

The main plan was that during lunch, you would go to his and Feeldog's school to visit them. There, you would show yourself as Feeldog's girlfriend in front of Minhee.

"You look like a monster." Raehwan looked at you in disgust as you turned to face him after putting make-up on. "I would break up with you right away if you were my girlfriend."

"Yah!" You threw your comb at him which he swiftly caught. "I don't put make-up on everyday okay? I'm still a beginner." You pouted at him.

He chuckled and stood up from the bed, walking towards you. 

"I can't believe I have to help you on this too." He kneeled in front of you and started wiping of some of the make-up using a tissue. 

Raehwan helped you fix your make-up for the next 15 minutes or so. Unlike the way you applied it, he put your make-up on more lightly and softly that it looked like you weren't wearing make-up at all.

Though once you looked in the mirror, you looked beautiful. You stared at yourself in awe.

"Oppa, why do you know how to put make-up on?" You turned to look at him weirdly. 

He shrugged. "With the amount of girlfriends I've had in the past, I just learnt a little bit more about girls." 

"I thought you were gay..." You gave him a cheeky smile. 

He looked at you before pulling on your ear. You yelped in pain, pouting and rubbing your ear when he let go. 

"That's what you get." He simply said. 

You pouted even more. *So mean.* 

Raehwan looked down at his watched and cursed to himself. "I only have 15 minutes to get to school. I have to go now. Make sure to eat breakfast and come to my school on time okay?" He gave you a quick kiss on the forehead before running towards your bedroom door.

"Okay oppa! See you later! Pay attention in school!" You yelled at him.

"Me? Pay attention. Hell no." He smirked at you before running out of your room and closing the door. 

You rolled your eyes. *Why did I even think that he would take school seriously?* You shook your head and began to fix your hair in the mirror.

After another hour of making sure that you looked like the perfect girlfriend and that you had all your things in your purse, you walked out of your room to go downstairs to find something to eat. You dropped your purse on a chair and walked into the kitchen towards the refridgerator, opening it to look for food. 

"What can I eat~ What can I eat~" You chanted to yourself as you looked around the refridgerator.

Suddenly, you heard your phone ringing. You ran to your purse and took it out, looking at the screen and seeing 'Ugly Gwangsuk' at the top. 

You sighed and pressed the accept button, placing the phone beside your ear.

"What?" You said in a bored tone. 

"No 'Good morning babe'?" You could feel him smirking on the other end of the phone.

You stuck your tongue out in disgust. "Hell no. You don't deserve it. Not even spending one day with me for the past few days." You muttered the last part.

Feeldog chuckled. "You're still upset about that? For some reason, I feel like you actually think I'm your real boyfriend." 

You eyes widened at his remark. "What? No! Not even!" You quickly tried to deny it.

*Why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden? Calm down Jihyo. All you know about this guy is he's practically a second version of Raehwan and a total flirt.* You fanned yourself, trying to calm down your thoughts. 

He hummed into the phone. "Sure~ I'll believe you for now." 

"Why are you calling anyways?" You tried to change the subject.

"I'm just making sure that you'll be here in 3 hours. You didn't forget about the plan right?" 

You looked down at the clothes you were wearing and rolled your eyes. "Trust me. I didn't forget. Even ask Raehwan oppa." You told him.

"That's kind of hard right now. I came to school late and when I got to class, he was asleep at his desk." He told you. 

*Oh my gosh. He really isn't paying attention.* You mentally slapped your cousin in the face.

"Are you nervous?" Feeldog asked softly. 

You could feel your heart beating fast. "Of course I'm nervous. People don't fake being someone else's girlfriend everyday Gwangsuk." 

"It's Feeldog..." He sighed. "You really have to start calling me that." 

"Since when were you the boss of me? I can call you whatever I want, Gwangsuk." You told him with a hint of attitude in your voice while emphasizing his real name.

You could heard Feeldog groaning out of annoyance on the other end of the phone. You chuckled at his reaction. You enjoyed teasing him by calling him by his real name.

"Fine. Whatever. Just make sure you're here later." With that, Feeldog hung up.

You looked at your phone innocently. A few seconds later, you started feeling bad for teasing him. *Did I make him mad?* You bit your lip. 

The next 3 hours was filled with eating and watching television in the living room. Once in awhile, you would text Feeldog to ask him if you had upset him. Unfortunately, he wouldn't reply.

*He probably doesn't even pay attention in class.* You pouted as you waited for a reply from him. *Did I really upset him?* You couldn't stop the guilt inside you. 

Before you knew it, it was finally time to leave. You looked in the mirror one last time to make sure that everything was perfect. You fixed the black and white plaid you were wearing, straightened the red shirt that was underneath it, pulled your denim blue shorts a little lower, and placed the white watch you were wearing properly on your wrist. When you were satisfied with everything, you grabbed your purse, slipped on your converse, and left the house to go to BS High. 

While you were walking, you watched people around you. Seoul was still as busy as ever. People were everywhere and the road was also busy with cars. You felt happy as you were 100% sure that you were back where you wanted to be.

Luckily, you remembered the direction to the school and didn't get lost. 

When you reached the school, you looked up at the tall and big building in front of you. *Wow...* You looked in awe at the huge field beside the school when you entered the gates. You stood by the gate until you heard the bell rang. 

After hearing the ball rang, the whole plan slipped out of your mind as you started feeling nervous. 

*I don't think I should do this...* You gripped onto your purse tightly. *I should just go home and back out.*

You saw students walking out of the building and finding spots around the field. A few students stared at you as they passed by you. You bit your lip and looked down at the ground, kicking a few rocks away.

"What was I supposed to do again?" You whispered to yourself, ignoring the people around you. You slowly started remembering the instructions Feeldog gave you. 

'Walk into the school and go down the hallway on your right. At the end, you'll find stairs. Go up the stairs until you reach the third floor. The last door on the left is mine and Raehwan's classroom. Don't pay attention to anyone and walk confidently. Teachers won't bother about you. Visitors walk into the school randomly during lunch sometimes.'

You let out a heavy breath before looking up and gaining the confidence that you needed. *I can do this. You're not a quitter Jihyo. You're a strong girl! You agreed to this and you will finish it. Fighting!* You mentally encourage yourself as you loosened your grip on your purse and started walking towards the building.

You could hear people whispering about you as you walked into the school and down the hallway. You tried your best to ignore everyone and kept walking. A few teachers also turned to look at you but like what Feeldog said, they didn't pay attention to you. 

Once you reached the stairs, you could feel your heart beat faster. *Come on Jihyo. You made it all the way here. Keep going!* You pursed your lips together before taking the first step and soon, you reached the third floor. 

*I think I'm going to faint.* You looked down the long hallway.

Students were standing around, talking to their friends. A few people saw you and pointed your way, whispering and staring at you. 

*Raehwan oppa and Gwangsuk is waiting for you! Don't keep them waiting Jihyo!* You kept the two boys in your mind as you let a small smile form on your face. You started walking down the long hallway, looking at a few students along the way. For some odd reason, thinking of the two boys gave you more confidence in what you were going to do. 

When you reached the classroom, you looked in through the window. The first person you saw was your cousin, sleeping at a desk at the far corner of the room. You sighed. *I can't believe he slept the whole time.* You started looking around again until your eyes landed on him.

*Gwangsuk.* 

You stared at him. He looked handsome in his uniform though it was messily put on. *I hate how good he looks. I feel like a stalker since I'm not even close to him.* You pouted to yourself. He was busy playing on his phone to notice you. *So he did see my messages! He ignored me! What an .* You wanted to slap him at that moment.

Students in the classroom were loud and rowdy. You could see a group of girls staring at Feeldog, giggling and smiling to themselves. The boys on the other hand were busy fooling around and fighting with one another.

*Okay Jihyo. Just walk towards the door and call Gwangsuk. That's all you need to do and then he'll help you with the rest.* You took one last breath of encouragement before walking towards the door and keeping your eyes on the one person in the room who mattered. 

"Gwangsuk-ah!" You called him, causing the students in the room to sop what they were doing to look at you.

You saw a girl cross her arms and glare towards you. *I'm guessing that's Minhee.* You tried to calm yourself down by ignoring her gaze on you.

Feeldog looked up from his phone towards you. His eyes widened at the sight of you. *Is that...* He looked at you from head-to-toe, amazed with the way you looked. *My girlfriend?* He finished his thoughts.

"Yah! Who are you?" Minhee spoke up, shaking Feeldog out of his daze. 

He stood up and smiled, walking towards you. He could see you shaking slightly and stopped himself from laughing at your cuteness.

Raehwan also woke up, stretching his arms out and seeing you by the door. He smiled and caught your eyes, winking at you. 

"Jihyo-ah." Feeldog whispered as he reached you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into a hug. 

You were surprised by the fact that he didn't call you 'babe'. You smiled and slowly wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your cheek on his shoulder.

"Yah! I asked you a question!" You felt someone push the two of you, causing you to stumble out of the room.

You found your balance and looked up to find the girl you thought to be Minhee standing behind Feeldog. *Well, at least I know she's Minhee for sure now.*

Everyone was watching intently. No sound was being made in the room and the tension could be felt. Raehwan was watching in interest, trying to stop himself from standing up and coming over to punch Minhee himself. 

Feeldog pulled away and held onto your hand tightly, keeping his gaze on you. 

"How did you get here? Did you walk? Was it tiring?" Feeldog had a look of concern in his eyes.

You knew that he was trying to ignore Minhee, who was boiling in anger behind him. You looked away from her and turned to Feeldog, a smile forming on your face.

You shook your head at him cutely. "No. It wasn't tiring. It was actually peaceful." You told him honestly. *I don't have to fake everything.* You thought to yourself.

Feeldog smiled and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear. He gave your hand a little squeeze of encouragement.

"You're doing well." He mouthed at you.

"Don't ignore me!" Minhee pushed Feeldog, causing for him to bump into you and for you to fall onto the ground. 

Feeldog looked at you with wide eyes. *Jihyo!*

Raehwan sat up straight in his seat, anger slowly rising up inside of him. The three of you have decided to not tell anyone that you were related to one another. *That was a stupid idea.* Raehwan thought as he balled his hands into fists, wanting so badly to walk over and help you. 

Feeldog quickly helped you up and made sure that you weren't hurt anywhere.

"Does it hurt? Are you okay?" He asked in a somewhat desperate voice. 

You nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry." 

You could see anger in his eyes. He turned around and pushed Minhee, causing for her to crash into a desk. 

"Gwangsuk!" You grabbed onto his arm, pullng him back and stopping him from causing anymore damage. "It's okay! I'm fine!"

You could feel that he was tense until he slowly began to relax. You let out a small breath of relief. Minhee stood up straight and fixed her uniform, glaring at you while walking closer to Feeldog.

"Is this your girlfriend oppa?" She asked she stopped in front of him. She turned away from you to look at him sweetly. "She's nothing compared to me oppa. Just leave her and come back to me. I know you want to." She grabbed onto his uniform and started pulling him closer.

*That's it. I tried to help you.* Your girlfriend side kicked in and you moved forward, pushing Minhee away from Feeldog.

"Stay away from my boyfriend." You glared at her, ignoring your beating heart. 

All the students in the room gasped in shock.

She looked at you in disbelief before standing closer to you. "He's mine." She whispered angrily.

"You wish." You replied in the same tone.

Feeldog and Raehwan watched you in surprise, not imagining that you could be this way. Though Raehwan knew you were tough, he also knew you were a reserved and calm girl. Feeldog was confused at the way you were acting. For some reason, he felt like you were his actual girlfriend.

*Feeldog, this is just fake. Stop thinking weird thoughts. You barely know her.* He reminded himself as he reached out to grab your hand and pull you closer to him.

"You heard my girlfriend. Stay away from me." Feeldog told Minhee in the calmest voice he could. 

It was weird hearing Feeldog call you his girlfriend. But you kept a strong expression on your face.

Minhee growled. "You better watch out. Both of you." She glared one last time before pushing passed the both of you and stomping out of the classroom.

You looked towards Raehwan who showed you two thumbs up. You smiled at him before turning around to face Feeldog. He had a smile on his face. 

"You're so cute babe." He teased you as he pulled you into another hug. 

*There it is. Calling me babe again.* You wanted to roll your eyes but knew that you couldn't with all the eyes staring at you.

You hugged him back, ignoring the whispers that were starting to erupt around the two of you. Though you knew that this was all fake, you couldn't help but feel a little attraction towards Feeldog. It didn't even matter that you barely knew him. Like he said, you could get to know each other.

*That's right Minhee. Stay away from my boyfriend because I'm here now. He's mine.*