Not My Type

I Got A Feeling

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat as you tried ignoring all the stares and whispers from the students around you. You smoothed down your skirt and bit your lip, looking out the window.

"Why is she here?"

"She's wearing our school's uniform! Do you think she's a student here now?"

"She has a lot of guts to come to this school after what she did to Minhee."

"Look at her. She thinks she's pretty just because Feeldog oppa is her boyfriend."

You leaned down onto your desk to bury your head into your arms, all the hateful comments echoing in your ears. Since Raehwan was not known as your cousin, the two of you had decided to come to school separately. Though Raehwan insisted to just let the whole school know, you thought it would be best to leave him out of any problems that may arise.

You slightly lifted your head, seeing that everyone had become rowdy and loud in the classroom. The girls were busy comparing their belongings and looking at themselves in small portable mirrors. The boys were at the front of the class, drawing inappropriate things on the blackboard. The quiet and obedient kids were sitting at their own desk reading books. You could even see students passing around a football in the hallway outside your class.

You sighed and rested your chin on your arms. *Where is Raehwan oppa and Gwangsuk?* You were starting to feel worried and uneasy that they might not show up for school. *They wouldn't leave me. Right?* 

"Look who's here." 

You looked up and saw Minhee smirking down at you. You quietly groaned to yourself and looked away, trying to avoid any problems. The other students were quiet, watching the two of you. 

"I was talking to you." She grabbed your shoulder and pushed you back, forcing you to sit up in your seat. 

You could feel annoyance rising up inside you. *Calm down Jihyo. All you want is a peaceful school year. Just ignore her and everything will be fine.* You thought to yourself before fixing your shirt and looking out the window. 

"Don't ignore me!" She pulled your hair, earning a small yelp from you.

*Why is ignoring her so difficult?* You looked at her and saw the anger in her eyes. You were slightly nervous at this point but you couldn't show your weakness to her. *Stay strong Jihyo!* You encouraged yourself. 

You looked down at your desk. "Please leave me alone." You quietly told her.

She leaned down closer to you. "Excuse me? I can't hear you."

You looked up. "Please leave me alone." You repeated in a slightly louder voice.

She laughed and looked towards the other students. "Do you see her? She's telling me to leave her alone." She looked back at you with a fake frown on her face. "She doesn't want to be friends with me..."

The students around the classroom snickered.

"She's obviously scared of me." Minhee smirked down at you. 

You hung your head low, trying to block out the laughter around you. *All I want is peace...* Suddenly, the laughter stopped. You could feel someone lean down closer to you from behind. You tensed up, worried that it was Minhee.

"I'm sorry for being late babe." A familiar voice whispered into your ear. 

You looked over your shoulder and saw Feeldog's face just inches away from yours. Your eyes widened and you backed away in shock. Feeldog smirked at your reaction, bringing his hand up to curl a strand of hair behind your ear.

Minhee watched in anger, her hands curling into fists. 

"I'm really sorry I wasn't here earlier. I had to meet up with Raehwan at the park." Feeldog nodded towards your cousin who was standing by the door.

You smiled at Raehwan, earning a small nod from him. You looked towards Feeldog and stood up, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug. You're not sure why you did, but you felt relieved that he was finally here.

The students around the classroom started to whisper again, a few taking out their phones to take pictures. Minhee growled and turned around, yelling for people to move out of her way as she walked out of the classroom. 

Feeldog pulled you away from him, looking into your eyes. "We need to talk. Now." He whispered and grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the classroom and down the hallway.

Feeldog dragged you up the stairs to the roof where he knew the two of you could talk in private. He let go of your hand and walked to stand near the edge of the roof, leaning against the railing. 

"Is something wrong?" You asked, standing by the door. 

Feeldog sighed and turned around to face you. "What was that back there?"

You looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" 

He groaned and messed up his hair out of frustration. "Why did you look so weak? What happened to the strong Jihyo who had her head up strong the other day?"

You sighed and looked into the distant "I just want to have a peaceful year and to graduate." You said before turning to face him again. "Fighting and making enemies is not part of my list of goals."

Feeldog cursed under his breath. "If you've forgotten, you're technically my girlfriend. I don't want my girlfriend to be a weakling who allows people to push her around."

You narrowed your eyes at him. "I'm not like that Gwangsuk. I have my reasons and right now, you're not trying to understand them."

Feeldog pushed away the fact that you called him by his real name, not bothered by it any more. "I understand them but you have to understand me to. You agreed to act as my girlfriend and as my girlfriend, you have to act a certain way."

"Becoming someone else was not part of the plan." You were beginning to get annoyed with him.

"I don't give a !" He yelled out. "If you're my girlfriend, you act the way I want you to. The day you agreed to this plan, was the day you agreed to listen to what I want."

"I only agreed to be your girlfriend for one day. Can't we just break up already?" You were frustrated. 

He shook his head. "We already started this. We can't just end it suddenly." He told you. "We're ending this properly."

You sighed. "I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore." You told him in a serious voice.

Feeldog gasped. "What's wrong with you? Everyone wants to be my girlfriend. Even the boys!" He exclaimed in a teasing tone.

You scoffed at him. "I don't. I will not let you control me. I want to have a nice year in school without any drama."

"Too late. You're my girlfriend now and you have no choice." Feeldog smirked at you.

*At least I know one more thing about Gwangsuk. He's a demanding little boy.* You rolled your eyes at him. *Sadly, I didn't notice this before.*

Tired of arguing, you decided to just listen to him. "Fine! Whatever." You threw your hands up into the air.

Feeldog smiled proudly, happy that he had won the arguement. *I knew a little pushing will make her give up.* He walked towards you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer.

"Since you're my girlfriend now, I have some rules for you." 

You raised an eyebrow at him. "I already have to act strong but now you have more demands? What am I? Your servant?"

"Pretty much." He smirked as he pulled away from you.

*This is stupid.* You let out a heavy breath.

"I just need to show that I have a perfect girlfriend." He said as he put his hands into his pockets, standing in front of you coolly. "That's why I made these rules. Don't worry. Some of these rules are for your benefit too." 

You sighed and signalled for him to tell you the rules. You didn't think it was fair for him to control you, but you knew you had to follow him. *I mean, he's right. I did agree to all of this in the beginning.* 

"Rule number one." Feeldog held up a finger close to your face. "Don't be clingy."

You looked at him weirdly. "What the hell makes you think that I would be clingy?" 

He shrugged. "All girls become clingy eventually. I'm just making sure that you won't be the same. In other words, you need to give me my freedom too. Just remember that this is all fake. None of this is real." 

You could feel a slight pang of hurt in your heart. *He didn't need to say it so straightforwardly.* 

"Just tell me the next rule." You added a hint of boredom in your voice.

"Number two." He held up two fingers in front of you. "You always have to look presentable. You need to make other guys want you. If you're my girlfriend, you have to be a queen." 

*Does he want me to be another Minhee? Does he want me to cheat on him too?*

"By the way, don't you dare try to cheat on me. You can like another guy, I don't care. But don't even try to stab me in the back." He added, a serious expression on his face.

You gulped. *I wasn't thinking of doing it.* You were starting to think that all these rules were stupid and unnecessary. *Besides, it's not like I'm ugly. I can be presentable.* You looked down at your uniform before looking back up at him.

"How are these good for me? You're practically insulting me with these stupid rules." You told him.

He chuckled. "Calm down woman. I'm not done. This is the good part. You only have to act as my girlfriend for 4 months. I know it's a little long, but I thought that 4 months would be good." 

You looked at him. "Wait. 4 months from today?" 

He nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

You bit your lip and slightly looked away from him. *That's my birthday. Why do I not like the idea of us breaking up on my birthday?* 

"I'll think of the break up plan. Just follow along with it when the time comes." He said.

You hesitated before nodding, facing him again and showing a strong expression on your face. "Anything else?" You crossed your arms in front of your chest.

He smirked and leaned in closer to your face. "I'll make this short. I don't give a if you fall in love with me, but know that I won't fall in love with you."

You looked at him in disbelief.

"You're not my type."

You roughly pushed him away, causing for him to stumble backwards. *What the hell!* You glared at him, letting the anger show on your face.

"I can't believe that you would think that I would fall in love with you! For your information, I hate everything about you so far!" You yelled angrily towards him. "And if I get to know you even more, it'll just make me wish I never met you!"  

Feeldog watched you in amusement. *She's so cute when she's scared but I never expected for her to be even more attractive when she's mad.* 

You walked towards him and poked his shoulder. "Don't think so highly of yourself. Every other girl in the world may fall for you, but I won't."

You turned around and began walking away from him and towards the door. Before stepping out of the rooftop, you slightly looked over your shoulder at him.

"If I'm not your type, what makes you think that you're mine?" You confidently asked before fully walking away from him.

Feeldog watched as the door closed, a smirk on his face. 

"Why does it seem like this whole thing is going to be even more fun?" He slipped his hands back into his pockets and followed after you.