Bad Girl

I Got A Feeling

You sighed as you picked up your belongings for the hundredth time since you've attended BS High. You've been a student at this school for a week now and every single day, your classmates would continue to throw your belongings out the window every morning.

It's also been a week of constantly ignoring Baram and Sunghak. 

Every single time you had to get your things, they would come out of nowhere and begin to help you. But because of the promise you had made to Feeldog, you had no choice but to ignore them and gather your things quickly, walking away afterwards without looking at them. 

*I feel like such a ...* You sighed as you shoved your pencil case into your bag, gathering your notebooks around you. *I may be a , but I'm not a promise breaker.* You thought to yourself. 

"Need a hand?" 

You looked up and saw Baram standing a few feet away, his hands in his pockets like usual. You eagerly shook your head and quickly picked up your notebooks and stuffed it all into your bag. You stood up and swung it over your shoulder, looking down towards the ground. You turned around and began walking away, pretending that Baram wasn't really there and it was all just your imagination.

"Remember how Sunghak told you people around here hated being ignored?" You heard him say from behind you, causing you to stop in place. 

Baram stared at your back, a serious expression on his face. "I'm one of those people." He added.  

You gulped and awkwardly stood in place, deciding whether you should continue walking away.

"If Gwangsuk told you to stay away from me, I wouldn't blame him." Baram said in a soft voice. 

You raised an eyebrow. *What does he mean by that?* 

"I tend to hurt everyone close to me." Baram sighed and looked up at the sky. "Gwangsuk is just protecting you."

You bit your lip and gripped on the straps of your backpack. 

"I don't mean to hurt anyone. It just happens." Baram looked down at the ground, kicking a rock away from his feet. "You can ignore me all you want. At least don't ignore Sunghak." 

You took a deep breath and slowly turned around to face him. "I don't want to ignore you." You said in a soft voice.

Baram looked at you. "Then why?"

*Gwangsuk, my fake boyfriend, made me promise that I would stay away from you.* The words were forming in your mouth. 

Instead, you let out a sigh. "It's complicated." You simply replied.

"If you don't tell me the reason, I'll assume that you hate both me and Sunghak. Either that, or you're embarrassed to be seen with us." Baram shrugged. "Which is kind of an move." 

You bit your lip. "It really is complicated. I'm not lying." 

Baram shrugged and turned to leave. Guilt started running through your body. *Baram has the right to know... I don't want to look like a . I also don't want them to think that I hate them.* 

You pouted and looked down at your feet. "I promised someone that I would stay away from you. Since Sunghak is always with you, I have no choice but to ignore him as well." You explained.

*Gwangsuk...* Baram thought, turning back to look at you and trying to digest the fact that Feeldog had made you promise that you would stay away from him. 

"I'm sorry." You told him. "I never wanted to promise that, but I felt like it was the only thing I could do." 

Baram raised an eyebrow at you. 

"Don't look at me like that. I was in a difficult situation okay?" You exclaimed and looked away from him.

Baram chuckled and shook his head at you. "I understand you, don't worry. But I can't believe you would actually keep the promise." 

You looked at him, crossing your arms over your chest. *What the hell? Does he think I'm some who doesn't keep their promise?*

As if he read your mind, Baram shook his head at you. "I don't think you're a . It's just that people don't keep their promises most of the time." 

You took a small step back, your eyes slightly wide. *Did he read my mind?*

Baram chuckled. "I didn't read your mind. Your expressions and actions show everything that you're thinking."

You let out a fake cough, looking away in embarrassment. You could feel your cheeks heat up at the way Baram was looking at you at the moment. 

"You can continue to stay away from me if you want. I don't want to get whoever you promised to mad." He shrugged. "But if you don't want to lose two awesome friends, I suggest you become a bad girl for once." He smiled and turned away from you, walking away. 

You stared at his back. "Is he implying that I should break the promise?" You whispered, biting your bottom lip. 

*It's the first time Baram has acted so normal in front of me. Almost all the time, he would be cold and serious.* You thought of the smile on his face before he walked away. *His smile is so cute!* You mentally squealed. 

You gasped and shook your head, trying to forget Baram's smile. *Why am I feeling this way?* You brought your hand up to calm your beating heart. *Why is my heart beating so fast?* 

A few seconds later, you caught yourself smiling at the thought that formed in your mind. 

"Could I possibly be attracted to him?" You whispered to yourself, a blush forming on your cheeks.

You brought your hands up to cup your cheeks, trying to overpower the heat with your slightly cold hands.

"This is bad." You told yourself. "You have a boyfriend Kim Jihyo!" 

You looked out into the distant, your heart slowly calming down. *But it's not like he's your real boyfriend...* You thought of the way Feeldog has been ignoring you for the past few days.  

You let out a quiet sigh. "What is up with me?"

----------------------------------------------

You gulped down the glass of water, taking a seat on the living room couch. You grabbed the remote that was beside you and placed your drink on the coffee table in front of you. 

You turned the television on and scanned the channels, trying to find an entertaining show to watch. You finally found a sitcom to watch and threw the remote back on the couch, moving around in your seat to find a comfortable position. You grabbed the pillow that was on the other end of the couch, hugging it close to your body.

Suddenly, you heard the front door opening and closing. You turned around expecting Raehwan but instead found Jude kicking his shoes off, an angry expression on his face. 

"Is everything okay?" You asked, turning the volume of the television down.

Jude looked at you for a brief second before turning and beginning to walk away. 

You watched him. "Did something happen at school?" 

Jude glared at you, turning away and running up the stairs. The sound of a door slamming shut rang through your ears. 

You sighed. "I guess he still hates me." You mumbled.

You thought of Feeldog and how he has been pushing you away for the past few days. During school, he would either sleep during class or not attend class at all. He also stopped walking you home after school. When you weren't anywhere near him, it would feel like he doesn't even exist in your life. 

"I know I'm not his real girlfriend, but he should at least be my friend..." You mumbled to yourself. *Does he hate me now too?*

You took your phone out and scrolled through your contact list, clicking on Feeldog's name. You were about to press the call button when one of the rules entered your mind. 

'Rule number one. Don't be clingy.'

You sighed and slipped your phone back into your pocket, feeling both upset and frustrated with everything that was happening in your life. *Why is everything so complicated?*

A few minutes later, you were slipping your shoes on, deciding to walk around the park to clear your mind. 

Before exiting the house, you looked up the stairs towards the direction of Judes room. You wanted to tell him that you were going out, but you knew that he wouldn't care. 

Instead, you stepped out of the house and closed the door behind you, making sure that you locked it. *I'll only be gone for awhile.*

You reached the park faster than expected. It was the park that Raehwan had shown you a few days ago when the two of you were walking around together. 

You smiled as you watched little kids running around and playing with one another, their parents watching a few feet away.

You noticed a little boy giving a little girl a flower, a shy smile on his face. 

You felt envy fill your chest. *I wish a boy would do that to me...* You smiled as you watched the little girl take the flower and plant a small kiss on the boys cheek. 

You felt a small tug on your cardigan. You looked down and saw a little boy standing beside you, his eyes huge and full of innocence.

You smiled and squatted down to his level. "Yes?" 

He smiled and suddenly held out a flower.

You looked at it with wide eyes, unsure of what to do.

"It's for you noona." He pushed it closer to you. 

You blinked at him. "This is for me?" You pointed at the flower in his hands. 

He eagerly nodded. "My hyung told me that if I ever find a pretty girl that was alone, I should make her smile." He innocently said.

You giggled and gave him a smile, taking the flower away from him. "Thank you!" You gave him a hug. *I guess my wish came true.* 

"Yongmin-ah!" You heard a familiar voice call out behind you.

"Hyung! Look! I found a pretty noona!" The boy, Yongmin, excitedly jumped and pointed at you. 

You chuckled and turned around to face the person he called hyung. Your eyes widened at the person.

"Baram." You quickly stood up and fixed your clothes, making sure not to drop the flower that Yongmin gave you. 

He smiled and went to hold Yongmin by the shoulder. "I see you've met my cousin." He patted Yongmin on the head. "Yongmin-ah, this is Jihyo noona."

Yongmin smiled and gave you a bow. "It's nice to meet you pretty noona." 

You couldn't stop the giggle that escaped your mouth. "It's nice to meet you too Yongmi." 

"I hope he didn't bother you." Baram said.

You shook your head and looked down at the flower in your hand. "He didn't bother me. He even gave me a flower, saying that I was pretty."

He chuckled. "Well, he's not lying." Baram stated.

You blushed at his comment. *He thinks I'm pretty...* You could feel your heart skip a beat. 

"We have to go now though. Sorry we have to leave you." He grabbed onto his cousins hand. "Let's go Yongmin!" 

"Bye noona! See you again next time!" Yongmin cutely waved at you. 

You smiled and nodded, watching as they both began walking away from you. 

You watched as their figures got smaller. *His little cousin is so adorable.* You placed the flower in the middle of your palm, smiling at the sight of it. 

You looked back in the direction that Baram and Yongmin had went. You took a deep breath and quickly began running, trying to catch up to them. 

You found them waiting at a stoplight, hand in hand. You called out their names and ran to stand beside Baram. 

He looked at you with slightly wide eyes. "Jihyo. What are you doing?" He asked.

Yongmin also stared at you with a confused expression on his face. 

"I want to walk with you guys, if that's okay." You told him.

Suddenly, a figure across the street caught your attention, he was walking out of a store. 

*Isn't that Gwangsuk?* You squinted, trying to see better. You could make out his features and hair. *It is him!*

"Are you sure you want to walk with us?" Baram looked at you uneasily.

You continued to stare at Feeldog, watching as he took out his phone and began to play around with it. *What is he doing there?*

A few seconds later, a girl came out of the store and linked her arm happily through his. He smiled and whispered something in her ear, causing for her to laugh and slap his arm. She kissed his cheek before leading him away from the store. 

You stared with wide eyes, shock running through your body. *What the hell did I just see?* You thought. *Does he have another girl besides me? Could she possibly be his real girlfriend?* 

You could feel tears forming in your eyes. *Is he playing around with me?* You could feel your heart beat faster out of anger and confusion. *He really is just using me...* You felt stupid for ever feeling weird around Feeldog. 

"Jihyo-ah, are you sure you want to walk with us?" Baram repeated.

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him, trying your best to hold in the tears that are threatening to fall out.

Baram stared at you. *Is she going to cry?* 

"I'm sure!" You smiled at him. 

The stoplight turned green and the three of you were allowed to cross. 

Baram opened his mouth to ask you if you were okay but you grabbed his arm and began dragging him across the street. Yongmin kept his hold on Baram's hand as he followed with small, quick steps.

Once you crossed the street, Baram forced you to stop and face him. "Yah, are you okay?"

You gave him a small smile, nodding in response. "I'm fine. Why?"

"Because you're about to break your promise right now. Are you sure you want to do that?" Baram stared at you with a serious look on his face.

You nodded, moving to grab Yongmin's other hand.

Yongmin had a wide grin on his face. "Noona is walking with us!" He cheered. 

You chuckled in response. 

Baram sighed. *I hope she knows what she's doing.* He looked at you for 2 more seconds before looking forward and leading both you and Yongmin. *Why do I feel like something happened?* 

The thought of Feeldog and that girl kept running through your mind. You could feel anger filling your chest. *I can't believe him. Even if we're only in a fake relationship, he shouldn't act that way.*

You glanced at Baram, letting his perfect features take over your mind. You thought of the rules Feeldog gave you. *I guess I could fall in love with a guy while I'm with Gwangsuk. I mean, he didn't have trouble getting a girl.* You stared at Baram's lips. *And it's not hard to fall in love with Baram.*

You looked forward, beginning to feel confident. * the promise. I'll be a bad girl just this one time. It's not going to kill Gwangsuk if I break the promise.* 

You glanced at Baram for the second time. *Besides, it would kill me if I had to stay away from Baram.* You bit your lip. *Because for some reason, I think I might actually like him.*