The King of Mood Swings

I Got A Feeling

You sighed as you stared at your reflection in the mirror. The thought of what happened a few minutes ago kept replaying in your mind. 

"Why does he hate Baram?" You whispered to yourself as you looked down at the sink in front of you. "And why does he want me to stay away from him?"

Thinking of the promise you had made to Feeldog, the feeling of regret and guilt filled your chest. The sight of Feeldog crying broke your heart, but the thought of having to stay away from Baram shattered it. You're not sure why you feel this way, but you couldn't lie to yourself about how you felt.

"This so much." You moaned as you the faucet and began to wet your hands, patting your cheeks afterwards to cool it down. 

You quickly wiped your hands dry and fixed your hair before exiting the bathroom and heading towards your class. 

*It's the first day of school and so far, it's non-stop drama.* You thought as you puffed your cheeks out. *I hope the rest of the day won't be as ty.* 

Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of you, catching you by surprise.

"Are you okay?" Baram asked, slipping his hands into his pockets.

You gulped, looking down at your hands. The thought of the promise ran through your mind. *Should I ignore him or should I answer?* You bit your lip, unsure of what to do. 

You slowly lifted your head to look at Baram. He had a somewhat concerned expression on his face.

*Aigo. Why is it so hard to ignore him?* You could feel your heart beat faster at the way Baram was looking at you.

You sighed and quickly nodded your head at him, turning around and walking away to avoid speaking to him more. You were mentally slapping yourself for being so rude, but you had to keep your promise. You kept your head low as you moved in the direction of your classroom.

Baram watched as you walked away, raising an eyebrow at your back.

"Is she mad because of the fight?" He whispered to himself.

After a minute of staring into the distant and thinking about you, Baram shrugged and turned around to walk away. *It's not my problem.* He calmly thought.

You walked into class, noticing the teacher writing questions on the blackboard. You went to sit in your seat beside Raehwan, seeing a small smile on his face. You nodded and slipped into your chair, opening your notebook and taking out a pen.

Feeldog turned around to look at you, seeing you stare intently at the board while writing down what the teacher was writing. *What a nerd.* He rolled his eyes before facing the front again. 

He thought of the way he had acted in front of you earlier and mentally punched himself. *Stupid Feeldog. Why did you ing act that way? Now she'll think your weak.* He let out a quiet sigh. *I'll just have to act meaner so she won't think that way.* He smirked to himself, leaning back against his chair. 

"I want you all to answer these questions. You only have half an hour to answer them before we discuss your answers. You may begin." The teacher said as he placed his binder on the stand in front of the class. "I have to go get your books in the teachers office. I expect you all to be working quietly when I get back." He narrowed his eyes at all of you before walking out of the classroom.

Raehwan yawned as he closed his notebook, leaning his head on it and closing his eyes. You shook your head at your cousin, looking down at the questions and beginning to write in the answers.

Feeldog began to doodle in his notebook, not bothering to answer the questions on the board. He glanced to the right and saw Minhee staring at him, a smirk on her face. She winked at him before looking away. 

Feeldog raised an eyebrow, disgusted at the way she was acting. *This is why the plan happened in the first place.* He thought as he continued to draw in his notebook. 

You finished answering 3 questions before turning to look at your cousin. He had his eyes shut and his mouth was slightly open. *Did he actually fall asleep?* You leaned over to softly pat his cheek, not earning a response. You looked at him in amusement. *I can't believe he actually fell asleep.* You smiled as you turned to face forward. 

The back of Feeldogs head caught your eyes. You thought of the way he tightly hugged you while his tears fell on your shoulder. *So Gwangsuk isn't all that tough after all.* You thought as you stared at his head. 

Out of nowhere, he looked over his shoulder to glance at you. You quickly looked back down at your notebook, pretending that you were busy writing.

He simply chuckled and shook his head, turning back around. 

You sighed and placed your hand on your beating heart. *I thought he caught me.* Suddenly, your phone vibrated in your bag. You moved your dirty blazer out of the way as you reached into your bag, taking your phone out. 

You looked around the classroom and noticed that everyone was either spacing out, sleeping, or talking amongst their friends. *Such good students.* You shook your head.

You clicked your phone open and noticed that someone had sent you a message. You opened it and hid the phone under your desk to read it.

'Am I that handsome that you need to stare at the back of my head?' 

You noticed the name 'Ugly Gwangsuk' written at the top of the screen. You angrily bit your lip as you quickly typed a response, tapping the send button afterwards.

'No. I'm staring because there's a bald spot.'

Feeldog quickly reached up to rub the back of his head, not feeling a bald spot anywhere. He could hear you giggling behind him. He quietly growled as he typed in a message.

'Says the girl who has a huge pimple on her forehead.' 

Your eyes slightly widened at the message. You used your phone as a mirror, staring at your forehead in the reflection. You tilted your head to the side in confusion when you couldn't find a pimple. You looked forward and saw Feeldog smirking at you. 

Your phone vibrated again. You looked at the message.

'Made you look.'

You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at him. You began typing a new message, wanting so badly to wipe the smirk off his face.

'You're such an !'

Feeldog smiled as he read the message. *The plan to make her not think of me as a weakling is working.* 

'I can act whatever way I want. Besides, you're not my real girlfriend that I have to act sweet to.'

Your mouth slightly opened in disbelief as you read the message. *What happened to the sweet Gwangsuk who didn't want me to leave his side?* You gripped your cell phone tightly as you placed it on your desk, not bothering to reply to Feeldog. 

*Since he's not my real boyfriend, I don't have to reply to him.* You thought as you grabbed your pen and resumed answering the questions on your notebook.

Feeldog stared down at his phone, waiting for you to reply. After 5 minutes of not receiving a new message, he looked over his shoulder to see you working on the assignment again. 

Feeldog glared at you and got ready to type another message when the teacher entered the classroom. Feeldog sighed and dropped his phone on his desk, resting his head on his notebook. He knew that you would be furious if he messaged you now, especially with the teacher in the room.

"Alright class. Let's begin the discussion now. Mr.Oh Gwangsuk, I hope you answered the questions today, because you will be starting the discussion." The teacher crossed his arms and looked at Feeldog. 

Feeldog sighed and closed his eyes. * my life.*

----------------

You excitedly walked out of the school, happy that the first day of school has finally ended. You were about to exit the gate when a hand grabbed your backpack and pulled you back into the school ground. You stumbled backwards but quickly gained your balance again. 

You looked at the person who had pulled you and came face-to-face with none other than Feeldog. 

"Yah! What was that for?" You yelled annoyingly at him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. "Lots of people are watching us right now. If people don't see that I leave with you and take you home, they'll think I'm a bad boyfriend." He whispered softly into your ear. 

You pushed him away and fixed your already ruined uniform. "I'm fine. You don't need to take me home." You simply told him, getting ready to walk away.

"Are you serious refusing to let a hot guy walk you home?" Feeldog looked at you in disbelief as he gestured to himself. 

You scoffed and waved a hand at him. "I don't need you to walk me home." 

A group of girls walked by the two of you. They were busy whispering and giggling at Feeldog, who happily winked at them in return. They squealed before they quickly ran off holding hands, huge smiles visible their faces. 

You shook your head at them. *I can't believe they fall for that.*

"See? Everyone loves me. Just go with the flow." Feeldog smirked and pulled you close again.

You sighed and looked at him. "Can't you just break up with me now? I don't want to wait 4 months." 

*This girl...* He glared at you and pinched your arm, causing you to yelp in pain. 

"You promised to never leave me and now you're asking to break up?" He flicked your forehead. "No way. You're not leaving." 

You sulked and pouted, rubbing your forehead. "I thought I wasn't your real girlfriend..." You mumbled.

"What?" Feeldog asked.

"Nothing." You simply replied, turning away from him and walking away. 

Feeldog watched you while a smile formed on his face. "Did she take that message to heart?" He whispered before shaking his head and running after you. 

He slipped his hands into yours and intertwined your fingers, swinging your arms back and forth. You looked at him with slightly wide eyes. 

"Yah." You blinked at him. "What are you doing?" 

He turned to face you, a cute smile on his face. "I'm holding my girlfriends hand." 

You raised an eyebrow at him. *What is he up to?* Shaking your head, you tried pulling your hand back. Feeldog frowned and gripped your hand tighter, forcing the two of you to stop in place.

"Why are you pulling away?" He asked.

You looked at him. "I'm not your real girlfriend. You don't need to hold my hand." You replied quietly, making sure that no one around you could hear.

He shook his head and gave you a small smile. "Don't take that message seriously. I was just joking. Since we're technically together, might as well act like it's real right?" 

You looked at him weirdly. *Oh Gwangsuk is a total weirdo. First he doesn't want me to leave him. Then he acts like an to me because I'm just a fake. Now he's holding my hand because he wants to be as real as possible? What the hell is wrong with this kid?* 

"I'm kind of hungry. Let's eat first before I take you home." Feeldog said.

Before you could protest, Feeldog pulled you to a nearby ddeokbokki stand. The stand had a small counter attached to it so that people could enjoy the food without having to hold it. Unfortunately, you had to eat standing. He kept your hand in his as he held up a finger with his free hand.

"Ajhumma, one plate of ddeokbokki please." He said in a slightly loud voice towards the old lady behind the stand.

The old lady smiled and nodded, getting out a small plate and filling it with ddeokbokki. Your eyes glistened at the sight of the delicious snack. You suddenly remembered that you had not eaten yet. You gulped and your lips, feeling your stomach grumble. *It looks so good...* 

Feeldog looked at you and unknowingly, a smile formed on his face. He stared at you as you kept your eyes on the plate of ddeokbokki that the old lady placed in front of you. *She's so cute.* He happily thought. 

"That'll be 5500 won." The old lady said.

Feeldogs eyes widened. "Ajhumma!" He whined. "Why is it so expensive? Can't it be cheaper?" Feeldog began to turn on his charm.

You watched him in amusement.

"Aigo. A young boy like you can pay that amount. Don't complain." She scolded him teasingly.

You giggled and shook your head. Feeldog frowned and hesitantly let go of your hand to take out his wallet. He pulled out the amount of money he needed and handed it to the old lady.

"Enjoy your food." She smiled and gestured to the plate. 

You smiled and bowed at her, thanking her for the food. You grabbed the chopsticks and began to eat, forgetting about Feeldog. The ddeokbokki tasted like heaven in your mouth. You smiled and closed your eyes, happy that you were filling your stomach with food.

Feeldog smiled and grabbed the other chopsticks, also shoving a piece of the dish into his mouth. 

"Is it good?" He asked. 

You smiled and nodded, holding up a thumb in front of his face. He smiled and told you to continue eating. Though you were extremely hungry, you made sure that Feeldog also had a chance to eat.

You glanced at him once in awhile, watching as he ate the food calmly. You stared at him, your heart starting to beat faster at the sight of him chewing on the food. 

*Why does he look so good?* You thought as your attention moved to his lips. *They look so nice...* You watched as he wiped a drip of sauce off his lips. 

"Did you want something to drink?" He suddenly turned to face you. 

You quickly turned away, shoving a piece of ddeokbokki into your mouth to avoid getting caught by him. You began choking at the sudden movement. Feeldogs eyes slightly widened as he moved to pat your back, staring at your face.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. 

You held your neck as you nodded and held up a hand in front of him, signaling for him to calm down. 

"Ajhumma, do you have a bottle of water?" Feeldog asked the old lady. 

The old lady saw you choking and quickly held out a water bottle to him, telling him that it was free of charge. He bowed and thanked her, twisting the cap off and holding it out in front of you.

"Drink some water." He said.

You gave him a nod and took the bottle, chugging the water down.

"Don't eat so fast. Slow down." He told you.

You pulled the bottle away from your lips and looked at him apologetically. "Sorry. I'll eat slowly from now on." 

After a few more minutes of chewing and munching, the two of you finished the plate of ddeokbokki. The both of you greeted the old lady goodbye before beginning to walk in the direction of your house.

Though you refused at first, Feeldog kept insisting that if he doesn't take you home, Raehwan would get mad at him. Since he had already blown up at his best friend during lunch earlier that day, he didn't want to upset Raehwan even more. 

"Why were you so mad anyway?" You asked him as the two of you walked side by side.

Feeldog sighed and looked away from you. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." 

You raised an eyebrow at him, convinced that there is a serious reason as to why he acted the way he did. You opened your mouth to argue with him when a man ran by and bumped into you.

Feeldog quickly grabbed your hand to stop you from falling, pulling you closer to his side.

"This is why we need to hold hands." He said, smiling coolly at you. 

You coughed and looked away, trying your best to hide the shade of pink that was probably forming on your cheeks. *Is it necessary for him to act this way?* 

While the two of you were waiting at a stoplight, a poster that was hung up outside a store caught your attention. 

"Omo! It's Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Suk!" You happily squealed. 

Feeldog turned his head to look at the poster. "So?" He said.

You looked at him in disbelief. "So?" You mocked him. "They're so handsome!" You stated. 

Feeldog raised an eyebrow at you. "I'm much more handsome." He argued as he moved his bangs away from his face.

You scoffed and shook your head. "In your dreams. Even if there were twenty of you, you couldn't match up to Seo In Guk or Lee Jong Suk." 

Feeldog began to feel angry at the way you were acting. "Yah! I'm supposed to be your boyfriend!" 

He doesn't know why he was feeling that way, but he didn't like how you called them handsome. Though he knew that they were celebrities and it was normal for girls to like them, he wanted your eyes to only be on him. *Why the am I acting like this?* Feeldog mentally punched himself. 

"So?" You let go of his hand and crossed your arms in front of your chest. "You're still not as handsome." 

Feeldog frowned and glared at  you. "Fine! Be their girlfriend instead!" He angrily yelled as the stoplight turned green. He furiously crossed the street.

"Yah! Why are you so mad?" You watched as he walked away. "I can't be their girlfriend even if I wanted to! Yah!" You yelled before running after him.

Once you reached him, you nudged his side. "Are you mad?" 

"Yes." He replied without hesitation.

You stared at him. *Why is his mood changing so much today?* You sighed and softly pushed him.

"Don't be mad anymore. Of course you're better looking. You're my boyfriend." You told him, emphasizing the last word.

"It's too late for that!" He growled as he increased his speed, moving farther away from you.

You stopped in place. *His mood swings are starting piss me off.* You pouted as you looked down at the ground.

Feeldog slipped his hands into his pockets as he continued to walk. *I'm starting to act like a weakling again. Aish!* Feeldog sighed and stopped walking. 

He glanced over his shoulder to look at you. "Aren't you following?" He called out. 

You looked up and nodded, running after him. He grabbed your hand and held you close as the two of you walked together again.

You stared at him, looking over his features. *But I have to admit, his mood swings are really cute.* You smiled and looked forward, gripping his hand a little tighter.