Ottokhaji?

One Fine Autumn

Kyungsoo was alone in the hospital, waiting for Jongin to visit him. But Jongin seems to be a bit busy than usual, he might be end up alone. It was raining heavily contiously sice yesterday, Kyungsoo's mood also turn moody. When he was trying to figure out something, someone pushed the door and said, "hey hyung! how was your day?"

"My hubby is here, finally! " Kyungsoo was cheering happily in his heart. He gave Jongin a smile and said, "as usual... how about you?" Jongin came by the bed and gave him a warm hug. He can tell Jongin was really busy. He was touched with Jongin's thoughts. Visiting him althought burderned with work load. "My day without you.. You know how boring it is," Jongin cut an apple into half and gave Kyungsoo the half while he was eating the other half.

Jongin doesn't want to spoil the good atmosphere between them, but hemust tell Kyungsoo about the truth. Maybe next time? But time waits for no one, sooner or later he must tell Kyungsoo also. Collecting his courage, Jongin slowly pull Kyungsoo's hand and told him, "baby, I hate this. But I really need to tell you about US. Kyungsoo knew the moment will arrive, no matter how he hopes it won't come, or how much he tries to avoid.

"It's okay, just tell me," Kyungsoo was too scared to know the truth, but he acted tough. Kyungsoo pull his hand away from Jongin, thinking how much the truth hurts. And Jongin hated that. He wished he wasn;t Kyungsoo's dongsaeng. He was just some normal guy which is not related to Kyungsoo.

Jongin told Kyungsoo what happened without lefting out any parts. Deep in his heart, Kyungsoo salutes his mother. He also felt sinful when he remembered how he treated his mum roughly sometimes. Jongin was sobbing badly, Kyungsoo can't help himself from stop wrapping his arms around Jongin's body. Jongin then realised Kyungsoo was also crying, so he hugged him even tighter.

"It's hard to stop loving you out of a sudden," Kyungsoo cried out of his heart. He don't care how horrible he looks, he just want to cry. Thinking about he can't exchange vows at the aisle with his love ones. Thinking about he can't grab Jongin's hand and waltz. Thinking about he can't give Jongin a goodbye kiss every day before he goes out. Thinking he can't be in Jongin's arms, debating how much they love each other every night, Kyungsoo's tears accelerate faster.

Jongin can't stop his hand from wiping Kyungsoo's tears. He gave Kyungsoo one last kiss on his forehead and step out of the ward. Kyungsoo need some personal time, so does he.

"Bye hyung, I hope you will be tough."

"Sehun, what should I do?" Jongin asked his friend since he was clueless. Kyungsoo seems to be avoiding him after their graduationday. He said he will move back to stay with his mother. His health condition is getting worse day by day, which Jongin is so worry, but cannot do anything.

"Just forget about him and move on. I understandfirst love always hurts the most. But, you must try! In whatever way, he can't be yours anymore," Sehun realised he sounds cruel, but he need to do so.