Epilogue

One Fine Autumn

"Meow..." Kyungsoo saw a cat wandering in front of the house Jongin and him used to stay together, but now stayed alone by him. It was raining heavily outside. It was late autumn, near to winter. This type of weather is not surprising at all.

"Pity you... Let me take care of you then, since I'm lonely in this house..." Kyungsoo brushed his finger at the cat's soft and furry body. The cat was amazingly cute and has white fur plus a pair of dazzling hazelnut brown eyes. Persian cat which Jongin loved, Kyungsoo still remembers. The cat totally reminds him about Jongin.

The cat was his one and onl accompanian when he felt lonely. Since Chanyeol and Baekhyun stayed far away from him, his mother already past away few years ago due to cancer. Chanyeol and Baekhyun sharing a happy life together, Kyungsoo was sincerly happy for them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kyungsoo, since when you have a cat at home?" Baekhyun was surprise when he saw a chubby, round, furry animal when he stepped in Kyungsoo's kitchen. "Well, I found it when it was wandering in the garden, in the storm. Urm, few weeks ago if not mistaken." The cat immediately jumps on Kyungsoo when Chanyeol starts tickling its stomach.

"Hahahaha, so cute!" Chanyeol laughed.

"At least you have a friend when both Yeol and me are too busy with work," Baekhyun glad the cat is with Kyungsoo. He knew Kyungsoo is an animal lover and will never let anyone hurt the cat. At least Kyungsoo won't feel boring and lonely.

Nobody knows the cat is actually Jongin. Due to his good act when he was still alive, he's given a chance to reborn. Jongin still can't let go Kyungsoo, therefore he choose to be a cat, which he knows Kyungsoo will love and take good care of.