Life is....

One Fine Autumn

Busy with preparation of their graduation, Jongin and Kyungsoo at the same time, also preparing for their wedding. One year was still too fast for them to flim a perfect wedding. They need to rush. Although it was tiring, both of them were happy. Their friends congratulated them. Kris and Krystal agreed to be their bridesmate, as Chanyeol and Baekhyun will be the emcess for their big day.

Jongin's parents and Kyungsoo's mother met up at one weekend as arranged. Jongin's father was shocked, when he first saw Kyungsoo's mother. So does Kyungsoo's mother and Jongin's mother. Kyungsoo realised, but didn't understand what's going on. Jongin then pull Kyungsoo away, and asked him to go for a walk together. Jongin grabbed a bicycle and both of them spent time together at the lakeside. It was late Autumn, like the day they confessed to each other.

Looking Kyungsoo was shivering, Jongin took off his jacket and wrapped it around his doll's tiny body."Gomawo.." Kyungsoo kissed Jongin on his cheek. "No biggie, it's my responsible to take care of you, right?" "I am excited for our big day, Jongin." "Well, me too Kyungsoo!" Jongin turned to look at his soon-to-be husband.

Kyungsoo smiled broadly and said, "I wasn't perfect, but I'm trying to be one because of you." Jongin just patted Kyungsoo's head. Like a kid.

"Kyungsoo ah, why are you staring at me and smiling like an idiot? I know I'm handso0me, but you don't need to do that," Jongin smiled when he looked at Kyungsoo's shy look. "Hah? Nothing. I wasn't staring at you, I was just thinking about somethiing. It's late now, let's go home now." Kyungsoo blushed, his cheek was bright red like tomatoes. Jongin laughed and without he managed to control, he whispered to Kyungsoo, "Be in my bed, tonight," and kissed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just whacked Jongin's arms and smiled shyly.

When they reached home, they realised the atmospere was different. Jongin and Kyungsoo's mother's eyes were red, THEY CRIED BEFORE. Kyungsoo immediately hugged his mother and calm her down. Then he heard Jongin's father said:

"I AM SORRY BUT YOU GUYS NEED TO CALL OFF THE WEDDING."