Life goes on...

One Fine Autumn

One day Kyungsoo woke up like usual, but suddenly he can't see anything. He shouted for help, his mum came in and shocked when Kyungsoo told her his situation. Quickly, Kyungsoo was sent to the hospital nearby.

After Kyungsoo was confirmed blind by the doctor, he was depressed. But soon after his friends gave him advise and bring him to counseling session, he realised that there are many unlucky people outside which their life are worse than him, ten thousand times. Thus, he thanked God. He can't work as a pattiseur anymore, sadly. There was class for the blind where they learnt braille and other living skills. Kyungsoo spent most of his time. Because he wanted to be independent and doesn't wants to trouble his mother.

He still visit Jongin, but not as frequent as before he turned blind. He can't drive anymore, he needs to depend on Chanyeol and Baekhyun, both his besties. But they are busy with works and studies, and Kyungsoo doesn't want to disturb them. Every week, they will bring Kyungsoo to the hospital to visit Jongin.

"Jongin ahh, recover faster please, I really miss you..." Kyungsoo didn't tell Jongin about his eyes. His one and only is Jongin's recovery.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jongin's body condition is getting worse day by day, Kyungsoo," Jong Ah told Kyungsoo about Jongin's body condition. Kyungsoo was shocked and sad, thinking Jongin won't recover, forever. He will just lie on the bed, and Kyungsoo endlessly praying, but he will never wake up.

"Doctors suggest us to donate his organs, since he's already hopeless." "I am asking you to make the decision since you are the closest person to him," Jong Ah wiped her tears which are rolling down her cheeks. Kyungsoo cried when he heard Jong Ah said he was Jongin's closest man, not anyone else.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeol.. Baek.. What should I do?" Kyungsoo was totally clueless. That's why he asked him friends' opinion.

"Well, this is my view, Jongin will continue suffers if you guys disagree on the organ donate. Think of his body suffering so much day and night with those wires. If its me, I rather let him go. At least by donating organs, Jongin did a good deed," Baekhyun explained the whole situation to Kyungsoo.

"I think of the same thing too. Kyungsoo, I know it may hurts a lot, but trust me, letting go is the correct decision," Chanyeol supports Baekhyun's view. He can sees Kyungsoo is struggling. But then he's glad Kyungsoo agrees with them. And relieved.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol give him a hug, hoping he would calm down and continue his life.

Life goes on, no matter how tough it is...