Luhan's letter ...

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

TEEN+TOP+Top+Class.png

Sehun’s POV

He left me . “ Well so he left you that’s good ! “ my father said and left my room , I began to cry .

Luhan left me , how could he do that ? Didn’t he love me ? Well I know that my father is the reason , he left me cause he was afraid of my father . Did we broke up ? Or are we still together ?

Luhan’s POV

I was crying really hard now , did we broke up or are we still together ? I’ll write him a letter and I’ll give it to Chanyeol , so I began to write

Dear my Love Sehun ,

I’m so sorry that I left you but this is the only way for me I had no choice , I didn’t want your father to hurt you or me , but believe me I love you so much & I’ll never forget you . I think we broke up cause your father said that he’ll hurt us . You may say it to our school that we broke up and my friends and I would not sit with you anymore. I want you to know something , I’ll never forget you and I’ll live forever .

Luhan ….

I’m done with writing , I can’t stop crying . A nerd will never be happy with a Kingka .

I went to a coffee shop cause I didn’t want to stay home , I sat alone and I was the whole time thinking about Sehun , I should search for a job now to stop thinking about him ,I looked around and I saw the boss of the coffee shop , I went to see him “ Excuse me can I ask something ? “ I said he looked at me with a smile and nodded “ Well I’m searching for a job , do you need someone here ? “ he looked happy “ Oh yes please but not here , there is a restaurant next to us and they needed a boy so you can go but hurry go go !! “ I said “ohh thank you !! “ then I went to the restaurant next to the coffee shop , I went in and I saw the boss , well I think it’s the boss “ Hello I heard that you needed a boy is that true ? “ the boy said “ Oh yes I’m the boss here and yes indeed we need a boy , let me guess you came here cause you wanted to work here ? “ I smiled “ Yes I need that job can I work here ? “ he smiled and nodded “ Yes for sure ! I’m Bang Minsoo the boss here “ he said but then he whispered “ But you can call me Minsoo if we’re in the kitchen “ I laughed “ Haha well I’m Xi Luhan and I’m from China , I need to work here cause I have too much free time “ he nodded “ You can start tomorrow if you want but now you need to know with who you’re going to work right ? “ He said , he looked nice that’s good for a boss . “ Come follow me to the kitchen , i'll introduce you to the others “ I nodded and I followed him , we went in the kitchen then he said “ Come here boys I need to introduce you to someone new here ! “ and they all came he pointed and said the names “ This is Lee Chanhee , he is a boy here and you’ll work with him “ he bowed and said “ Hello I’m Lee Chanhee but you can call me Chunji that’s my nickname “ I bowed back and the boss continued “ This is also o boy here that’s Lee Byung Hun “ he smiled at me “ Hello my name is Byung Hun but call me L.Joe that’s easier , nice to meet you “ I smiled at him “ This is Ahn Daniel and that’s the cashier here “  He had really thick lips “ Hello my name is Daniel but call me Niel  “ I bowed “ This is Choi Jonghyun he cooks here “he bowed “ Hello my name is Jonghyun but call me Chanjo nice to meet you “ he smiled and bowed “ And finaly , that’s Yoo Chang Hyun “ Heeeeh he is so cute ! “ Hello My name is Chang Hyun but call me Ricky nice to meet you “ I bowed and smiled “ I’m Xi Luhan I’m from China but I’m 5 years in korea nice too meet you all ! “  They all bowed and smiled at me “ You can work tomorrow here “ Minsoo said “ Oh yeah thank you I’ll be going now thank you all “ they all said “ See you tomorrow ! “ I bowed .

I went home , made my homework and then I slept .

 

I woke up , I ate as always  : alone , I changed my clothes I grapped the letter for Sehun and went to school .

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I was walking to school but then I saw Baek , I went to see him but he stood with his back to me I wanted to surprise him so I hugged him from behind , he was in shock “ Hey you missed me ? “ he turned to see me “ You shocked me ! “ then we hugged . “ Chanyeol and baekhyun sorry but can I speak with Chanyeol ? “ I heard Luhan , I looked “ What’s up ? “ Luhan gave me a letter “ Can you give this to Sehun ? “ I said “ Aren’t you dating ? “ he wasn’t so happy “ No we broke up yesterday so please give this to him “ I nodded “ Aren’t you sitting with us then ? If it’s lunch time ? “ he said “ No Baek can sit with you but I’m not going to sit with you guys sorry “ Baek said “ Luhan are you ok? “  Luhan began to cry and he hugged Baek , I’m not jealous cause u know Luhan so I helped him too .

 

Luhan’s POV

I hugged Baek and began to cry , I felt Chanyeol’s hand on my back “ thank you guys , I need to go see you in class ! “ then I left to class . I went in and I saw Sehun sleeping so I went to sit beside Ailee  she said “ Hey what’s up ? “ I told her everything , she just nodded well I like her cause she always listen to me . Class was over and it was lunch time , I sat on our normal table then Kyungsoo came “ Hey can I sit here too cause I really hate those kingka’s “ I smiled at him and nodded then Tao came “ Hey guys can I sit here too ? I don’t want to sit there “ we laughed and nodded . I told them everything and they said that we never may trust the kingka’s

 

Sehun’s POV

I sat on our table and I saw that Luhan isn’t here , looked around and I saw him sitting with his friends , he was making fun well that made me really happy . Chanyeol came “ Hey Sehun , Luhan said that I must give you this letter “ and he gave me a letter , I opened it .

Dear my Love Sehun ,

I’m so sorry that I left you but this is the only way for me I had no choice , I didn’t want your father to hurt you or me , but believe me I love you so much & I’ll never forget you . I think we broke up cause your father said that he’ll hurt us . You may say it to our school that we broke up and my friends and I would not sit with you anymore. I want you to know something , I’ll never forget you and I’ll live forever .

Luhan ….

 

I was done reading it and I was crying really hard then We broke up … 

SOOO this chappie is done Teen Top is here ! yeey, for the people who don't know the couples from Teen Top well they are : Chunjoe , N.A.P and Chanrick , sorry for making a drama .... Comment and subscribe !! 

Comment of what you think <3 

Little teaser :D

Sehun's POV 

My father said that we're going to meet Sora's parents at a restaurant ..... (Do you know what i mean ? " ;D