Suho's friend Sulli

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

20130725_seoulbeats_fx_victoria.jpgtumblr_inline_mrcbs74Z9B1qz4rgp.png

Luhan’s POV

Me and Sehun are now in the plane we’re going to our honeymoon well he asked me where I wanted to go and I choose Belgium because I really wanted to go there when I was a child .

I slept on Sehun’s shoulder well I was pretending to be sleeping but I was thinking about him , suddenly I felt a hand on my cheek “ You don’t know how much I love you and how much I’m now happy now that we’re together “ Sehun whispered , I felt really happy and I wanted to cry from the happiness . But then I fell in sleep .

 

 

Sehun’s POV

Luhan is sleeping the whole time but he looked so pretty when he was sleeping . He suddenly woke up “ Are you staring at me now ? “ he asked , I laughed “ Yes why can’t I stare at my wifey ? “ his smile then dropped “ I’m not a girl “ I hugged him “ No ,  you’re my girl “ then he hugged me back .It was time to go out the plane cause we’re already in Belgium

We sat in a coffee shop in Brussels “ It’s really nice here you know “ he nodded “ I’m so happy that we’re here “ I grabbed his hand “ Why you always want to come here ? “ he smiled again “ Cause they have very nice chocolate and waffles “ I laughed “ You’re so cute all you want is eating I love you babe “

 

 

 

Lay’s POV

Me and Suho were laying on my bed , he was playing with my hand and my other arm was under his head we were cuddling  “ I love you Xing but why you choose me as your lover I mean you’re a kingka and you can get any pretty girl or boy but why me ? “ I laughed “ You’re so dumb , I choose you cause you’re the only one in my eyes and I already had a crush on you when I saw you for the first time , remember 2 years ago ? “ he smiled “ Yeah I remember when you came with Sehun to bully us … “ then I kissed him “ Forget about it , I always came with him cause I wanted to see you “ he slapped me on my chest “ You player “ then suddenly I heard Suho’s phone ringing “ Sorry but can I answer ?” I smiled and nodded .

 

 

Suho’s POV

“ Hello you’re speaking with Joonmyun who are you? “ I asked then I heard a familiar girl voice “ OMG I finally got your phone number ! “ she said , “ Sorry but who are you ? “ I asked but then she answered “ I’m Sulli you silly “ I was shocked Sulli was my best friend , our family were also friends “ OMG Sulli you know how much I missed you ? Where were you ? “ I shouted while smiling .

“ I was in China for my studies but now I’m in Korea so HEEY !! “ I smiled hard “ OMG you mean that I finally can see you ? “  I heard her laughing “ Yes Yes you can “ I smiled and said “ When can we meet ? “ she then said “ Now ? I mean if you’re free “ I smiled “ Sure where ? “ she said “ The place when we first met ? “ i smiled “ perfect , can I bring someone with me ? “ she said “ Yes I’ll bring someone too “ I nodded “ okay see you then ! “ I was then fist who hang up .

Lay asked “ Who’s that ? “ I smiled and said “ A good friends from a long time ago , she wanted us to meet and I said that I’ll bring you with me and she said that she’ll bring someone too “

 

 

 

Lay’s POV

Soo it’s a girl ? Is it Suho’s first love ? He said to her that he missed her and he looked very happy . Well I don’t know . “ When are we meeting ? “ I asked , he smiled and gave me a quick kiss “ Now .” Now?!! I thought that this night will be ours that we could cuddle and watch a movie ? . I just nodded “ Come we’re leaving . “ he said while dragging me .

We arrived at the place and we sat on a table with 4 chairs . I asked Suho “ Does she look pretty ? “ well I asked him cause I wanted to know what he thinks , he blushed and nodded WTF ? Why is he blushing ? He loves her ? but then Suho stood up and smiled “ Sulli !! “ , I turned around and wow she’s pretty . He went and hugged her “ Oppa !! I missed you so much !“ she shouted back Suho said then “ I missed you too !! Come let’s sit “ and we all sat . Suho said “ This is Lay a good friend , Lay this is Sulli “ A good friend ? I’m I just a good friend for you ? Sulli then said “ Hi Lay , this is Victoria she came with me she’s from China “ , Suho said “ OOHH Lay is from China too ! “ I looked at Victoria and said in Chinese “ Hello nice to meet you I’m Zhang Yixing cut you can call me Lay “ she smiled “ Nice to meet you too I’m Song Qian but call me Victoria “

 

 

Suho’s POV

She was also Chinese , I was a bit jealous cause they were the whole time speaking in Chinese and I couldn’t understand anything . Me and Lay sat in the car as he was driving “ Victoria is very nice “ I nodded “ Yes she looked very nice “ and that was the only thing we said to each other .

We arrived at Lay’s house , we went in “ Well it looks like you and Sulli are very close ! “ Lay said , I nodded “ Yeah she was a very good friend “ then Lay said “ It looks like she likes you “ I nodded “ Well yeah she also likes me and I know that “ he looked shocked “ Wait you said to her that I’m just friend and you know that she likes you , what do you want ? “ he shouted , I was shocked “ Well you looked very happy with Victoria too !! “ I shouted back and then he said “ Yeah cause she’s Chinese and it’s very nice to have a friend from the same country as you ! “ then I shouted “ so you don’t want a Korean boyfriend ? alright it’s done between us I’m leaving  !! “ then he shouted “ Yeah just leave !!

I left his house and I walked to my house , I felt really angry and shocked by the time and I was crying too .

 

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

 

Lay’s POV

So Suho and me broke up . I felt really sad , I cried the whole night . I was walking with Kris and we went to I don’t know where cause I don’t care , I was looking at the ground while walking and then suddenly I heard “ Taooo babe ! You missed me ? “ , I looked up we were in the cafeteria we went to Tao’s table and we sat down . They all were chatting and blah blah , Suho was also with then but he wasn’t speaking or anything , he looked like he was crying hard or something .

Suho looked at me and we made eye-contact but then he stood up “ Guys I’m leav….” I also stood up “ Never mind I’ll leave “ and I left ….

Teaser next cahpter .

Lay's POV

OOH how much i missed China !! 

tumblr_mqhtusbklp1r8whw3o1_500.gif