Why Korea ?!

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

tumblr_my33i9l5fL1s9uxz3o1_500.gif

Suho’s POV

 

 It’s been 4 months since I saw Yixing for the last time . So me and Sulli had started dating and actually she was very kind and cute and I liked it to be with her and it looks like Yixing had started dating too so I’m going to forget him well at least I’ll give it a try .

 

To : My Little Sulli <3

Heey you wanna meet ? ^_^

 

I waited but then I received a message .

From : My Little Sulli <3

Yeah why not ? where do you wanna meet me oppa ?

 

To: My little Sulli <3

I’ll pick you up and we’ll go to the mall alright ? <3 x

 

From : My little Sulli <3

Okay opaa ! Saranghaeoo <3 x

 

To : My little Sulli

Nado (Me too ) Saraghaeo <3 xx See you !

 

I changed my clothes and went in my car .

I arrived at her house and knocked at the door she came out and WOW she wasn’t cute anymore like I know her but she looked like a woman now ! 

http://superaffxtion.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/ssulhighcutscans-1.jpg

She hugged me and asked “ Oppa !! How are you ? “  I hugged her back “ I’m fine and how about you ? “  she smiled “ I’m fine too “  then I said “ Come get inside my car we’ll go to the mall “ she nodded and I opened the door for her “ Thanks “ 

 

Lay’s POV

 

I know that Suho is dating now and well me too because I want to forget about him and I’m dating with Fei . She’s very kind and sweet and I really like her . Me , Fei , Zhou – mi and Jia live together in a very beautiful house cause my parents and their parents are rich so we can live together our parents said .

http://cristimoise.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/the-dream-house.jpg

Me and my other friends sat outside Fei sat next to me  “ OOHH I love it here ! “ I said and then Fei said “ Yeah me too “ my arm laid on her shoulder and we all were staring at the sky .

I really miss you here and I really want you here but it seems like you don’t care anymore .

Fei said “ What are you thinking about ? “ I looked at her “ Oh nothing “ she is really pretty right now and I said “ You look pretty “ she looked at me and she blushed  “ Uhm thanks “ I nodded .

“ Me and Jia have something to say “ Zhou-mi said we looked at him “ Well uhm me and Zhou-mi are together “ I looked at Fei and she looked at me “ WoW really ? “ and they nodded and we said  “ Well you look good together “ they nodded and said “ Well you and Fei look also good together “ I looked at Fei and she was blushing .

 

Suho’s POV

 

Me and Sulli are eating ice cream and I said suddenly  “ I have something to say Sulli “  She looked at me “ Yes oppa ? “ I took her free hand and said “ Will you be my girlfriend ? “ she looked very shocked “ Yes yes oppa ! “ I smiled “ Good then we are official now “ and I hugged her .

Lay's POV

 

“ UHmm Yixing I have something to ask “ Fei said , I nodded “ Well I want to go to Korea because well yeah I want to see Suzy and Min “ then Jia said “ Yeah me too !! I missed them ! “ I nodded Why Korea ? UHH I have to say yes because they’ll ask why and blah blah . “ Well ok but when ? “ they looked very happy and Zhou-Mi said “ Tomorrow! “ TOMORROW ?!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heeey so yeah as you can see Lay is going to go back hehe :P okay i'm not gonna say anything .

Subscribe and Comment !! 

tumblr_mrbf74l4j01r3xllho2_500.giftumblr_mqq8jd0xFx1ru8saco1_500.gif

tumblr_ms6blqxyku1sqxmy5o1_500.gif