Leaving

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

Luhan-airport_01.jpg                                                                large.jpg

 

 

Mr. Xi's POV

I nodded “ So I have I deal with you “ I nodded “ If you’ll accept our sons I’ll accept us working together .” I nodded Come on this is your chance to work with one of the biggest businessmen " But Sora is a girl and your son is a boy " 

Mr. Oh's POV

" But Sora is a girl and your son is a boy " i nodded and then i said " So your answers is a no ? You don't want to work with me ? " he looked confused but then he said " Sorry " I nodded " Ok i understand "  Should i tell him that Luhan's going back to China ? " Well i have something to tell you , Euhmm  Luhan will go back to China " he looked shocked and said " Why is he leaving ? " i smiled " Well....

 

Flashback Yesterday *

Luhan's POV

Me and my father are eating dinner " I need to tell you something dad " he nodded and smiled " Well i'm going back to China with Tao the day after tomorrow  " he looked really shocked " Why are you leaving ? Tell me son " i smiled and then i felt a tear coming " I heard that Sehun's going to marry  tomorrow " he then said " Yes i know his father called me and invited us but son you know you can do everything  you want , if you want to leave then you can you have a house in China and you can live with Tao there  " i nodded " Thanks dad "

 

End flashback *

" Well yeah that's why " he nodded then i said " Sorry but i really need to go now so see you tonight ! " then i stood up , bowed and left .

 

Luhan's POV

Xiumin called me and i told him everything so he invited me to his house and he invited : Kyungsoo , Suho , Baekhyun and Tao .

I'm now walking to Xiumin's house it's 12 pm , i knocked on the door and he opened i suddenly hugged him and began to cry  " I'll never see him , he'll get married today " i felt Xiumin's hand on my back " come in first and then we'll talk " i nodded and i went inside . I told them everything .  It was 14 pm 

" Sorry guys i need to go now cause i need to pack my things and go to the airport and you too Tao " i stood up so they did " We're going to miss you Hunnie and panda " and they cried well i cried too i hugged them " Should we tell Sehun ? " Kyungsoo asked but then i shook my head " I don't want him to be unhappy in his wedding day " they nodded . We stood outside  " So this is a goodbye then " Tao said and then we hugged one last time and left .

Me and Tao went to my house cause he was already done with packing his things .

 

Sehun's POV

I'll get married today and i'm still in the hotel my father called me and said that if i'm not going home then he'll just send the bodyguard i said that i'll go home .

I'm now home but he isn't here so i waited but then he came and said " Hurry up , get dressed we'll be late " i nodded and i went to my room , i changed my clothes then i heard a knock on my door , i opened and then i saw a stressed Kris , he said " Hurry up Luhan is going to leave " i was confused " Leave ? " he nodded " Yes he'll go to China " i was shocked " But why ? " then i heard my father's voice " He heard that you'll get married today , son go after your love " Is he my father ? Did i heard correct ? 

I nodded " Come on Kris we'll go to the airport " he nodded and then i hugged my father " Thanks dad " he nodded " Hurry up " i hurried to the car with Kris .

Kris' POV

We arrived and i saw Luhan from afar with him a black haired boy TAO?!! he stood up and went to the toilets direction " You go to Luhan and i'll go to Tao " he nodded .

I followed Tao , he went in and washed his face and i went in . He was shocked , he looked at me but he then looked away and he wanted to leave but i grabbed his hand " You remember me ? " i asked , he looked at me " Yes Kris was your name , now you know that i remembered you CAN I LEAVE ? " i shook my head " Why you hate me so much ? " i asked , he smiled " Cause you're a jerk " i smiled and pecked his lips , it was really fast " I'm your jerk " he blushed .

 

Luhan's POV

Me and Tao are now in the airport we're waiting while sitting on a bench " Tao do you like Kris ? " he looked shocked " Why do you ask ? " i smiled " Well it looked like he liked you a lot when he looked at you " haha Tao blushed " Well i don't know , maybe but i'll forget him when i'm i'll go to China " i smiled but then i cried " I hope that i'll forget Sehun " then Tao hugged me " Don't cry please you'll make me sad " i smiled " Thanks Tao " but then he pulled away " I need to go to the toilet " i laughed " I'll wait and when your back we'll leave ok ? " he nodded and left . I was crying harder Sehun i hope that you'll love me forever .

" Don't cry anymore i'm here with you and we'll be together forever " i heard a familiar voice that i really missed  , i turned around and i saw Sehun he hugged me ......

 

This Chappter is done , sorry for my drama :D hope you enjoyed it ^_^ Comment and subscribe !  

Thank you .