Seeing you again ... I missed you .

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

                                                                hunhan_wp__original_ver___by_risaz-d6kpd

Sehun’s POV

I cried really hard they asked if I’m ok , I just nodded and went home , I passed Luhan but I didn’t look at him , I didn’t want to show him that I’m crying .

I’m home now on my bed and I cried harder and harder , my father came in “ Why are you crying ? Don’t tell cause you broke up with that guy ? “ I said nothing then he started again “ we’re going to meet Sora’s Parents today okay ? So change your clothes , fast ! “ I just nodded and I changed my clothes . I went downstairs and I saw that father is also done “ Okay let’s go “ .

We sat behind , my father wasn’t driving “ Sehun be nice to them today ok ? ! “ I nodded “ And hold sora’s hand or something , I don’t care but make some romantic moments ok ? “ I looked at him “ Are you serious ? I’m not going to make romantic moments with someone I hate ! “ he looked angry at me “ Well today you’re going to do it ! “  then I said “ I’m going to marry her for you ! for the money not for the love ! “ he nodded “ Well maybe you’ll fall in love later if you’re married . “ I looked at him with a shocked face “ SERIOUS?” he nodded like it was serious .

 

Luhan’s POV

I went to work but I looked very sad they all asked why and they told me to forget & that they’re going to help me to forget , I liked them very much and I learned about them that Chunji and L.joe are married , Minsoo and Niel are dating and Chanjo and Ricky are also dating .

I’m now at the restaurant helping Chunjo and L.joe , I ‘m now in the kitchen then Chunji came in “ There’s someone very special here euuhmm very rich so Minsoo can you go to them ? “ Minsoo nodded and said “ okay I’ll be right back “ then he left . Minsoo came back and told us what they wanted to eat “ Luhan you’ll deliver the wine and I’ll do their food ok? “ I nodded and went to grab the wine from the basement . Then I went to the table and the first one I saw was Sora and then Sehun , I was really nervous I came closer to them, well Sora saw me and then she tripped me and the wine fell on my shirt she then said “ Watch out ! “ I just nodded , I looked at Sehun and he looked at me with a worried face “ Sorry I’ll bring another wine “ I said and went back to the kitchen Minsoo saw me “ What happened ?! “ I felt tears in my eyes “ Well that family is Sehun’s family with Sora and she ..”  I couldn’t finish what I said cause Minsoo is now out to go there …

 

Sehun’s POV

Luhan is here!?  He came closer to deliver our wine but then Sora tripped him and he fell “ Watch out! “ She said , I wanted to help him but I saw my father glaring at me then I stopped and just looked at him “ Sorry I’ll bring another wine  “ and he left , I glared at here but she just smiled at me “ People can’t work ! “ Then my father nodded . I was so angry at them ! I wanted to slap her ! That , just wait ! .

Then the boss came here and he looked angry “ Can I ask why you did that to him , sorry I don’t let customers do such things to our employees ! “ She just laughed , I kind of felt happy then my father said “ And who are you ? The boss here ? Well I'm the manager of all restaurants ! “ he smiled and said “ Well that’s good cause my father is your boss “ I looked at my father and he looked in shock , he , Sora and her parents are in shock but I’m just smiling like I was so happy . then the boss said “ So don’t so it again please ! “ and he left .

 

Minsoo’s POV

I went back to the kitchen and I saw Luhan sitting and crying with the other boys around him I quickly went to see him and I asked  “ Are you ok ?”  he looked at me and nodded then I said “ No you’re not ok ! you have to rest so rest here ok? Chunji and L.joe will do the rest ! “ he said “ No I’ll help them ! “ then Chunji said “ Nono you’re going to rest here ! “ then Luhan just nodded .

 

Sehun’s POV

Someone came and gave us our wine but it wasn’t Luhan .

Sora said “ Excuse me I’ll go to the bathroom “ and then I said “ Yeah me too “ her parents nodded and my father too , we went together and when I knew that they can’t see us anymore , I grabbed Sora’s hand and I pushed her against the wall “ What do you think you’re doing ? Luhan isn’t a toy ok? You came first and ruined our relationship and I’m not going to let you ruin his life too !! You better stay away from him or I’ll do something that you’ll regret ok ?!! Gosh you’re the biggest I ever saw in my life ! “ She just stared at me with a shocked face “ Let me go now! “ she said and then I went to our table but I wanted to go to the kitchen to see Luhan , so I went there I did the door open but they didn’t saw me . I looked around and then I  saw Luhan with a sad face , I felt so much pain in my heart I wanted to see him happy not sad . But then I left and went to our table .

I sat but I was the whole time staring at the kitchen door , I was in shock when I saw it going open I hoped it was Luhan and yes it was Luhan , he was like going outside . I didn’t know what was happening but I followed him , he went outside to the terrace of the restaurant and me too . We both stood outside now , I looked at him he was staring at the stars . I went closer to him .

 

Luhan’s POV

“ Can I go outside for a moment , I want some fresh air “ Minsoo  said “ Yeah sure !! You need too ! go and get some fresh air “ I bowed and thanked him , I had a really nice boss . I went outside and I was staring at the stars , I was thinking about Sehun I was asking myself Did he forget about me ? Is he still in love with me ? Is it also so difficult for him ? . I felt tears coming i really loved Sehun but we can't be together . Suddenly I felt two arms around me giving me a back hug , I was in shock so i turned around to see who this was , I looked and it was Sehun .. I hugged him so hard , he hugged me back I began to cry harder and harder .

“ Shhhh stop crying , stop “  he said  I finally looked up and said “ Do you know how much I missed you ? I was the whole time thinking about you ! I miss you so much , I can’t just uhmmpp “ I felt soft lips on mine , how much I missed them how much !! I kissed back , then he pulled away “you talk too much again , and me too me too “ we hugged for like 5 minutes but then I heard Sora’s voice “ Hohoho the two lovers are back together ! Well I don’t like it so Sehun let him go and come with me or else I’ll just go and get your father again “

 

Sehun’s POV

Should I go with Sora or stay with Luhan ? …..

SOO haha you all hate Sora it's soooo sad !! Comment and subscribe ! Thank you all <3 

Little teaser..

Luhan's POV

It's been a week since i saw Sehun , i really miss him now and i wish that we can be together again ....

Sehun's POV

We arrived at a restaurant where my father is going to meet a friend .... 

                                                                        hunhan-nice.jpg?w=810