Luhan's Jealousy

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

        EW2Kp.jpgtumblr_msf0z0O9Vs1rpb9vto1_1280.jpg

Lay’s POV

 

Me and Suho broke up a week ago but when we ignored each other , when he came to our group I left when I came he left .

I have decided to go back to China and live there , I told everyone except Suho cause he’ll never care about me anymore .

I’m now in the plane and we are about to land , I’m really excited cause I’ll see my family again . After 5 years I have to say that I missed them and I missed my mom's cooking and I missed my best friends Jia, Fei and Zhou Mi “ Ladies and Gentlemen as we have have commenced our final descent into XXX would you kindly return to your seat, fasten your seat belts and return your seat to the fully upright position and ensure that your tables are stowed . Please ensure all personal items and articles of hand luggage are stored securely in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front of you and that no items are obstructing the exits. 
After landing please remain seated with seat-belts fastened until the aircraft has come to a halt at the gate and the captain has switched off the seat-belt signs “ we arrived .

 

“ Aaaaah I missed China !! “ I looked around and suddenly I heard a familiar voice “ OMFG Xing !! We missed you ! “ I looked at that girl and it was Jia “ Hahahaha Jia , Zhou Mi , Fei omg I missed you guys ! How have you been ? “ I hugged them all .

 

 

Suho’s POV

 

Me and the others sat in a restaurant and we were eating Tao said “ OOhh I’m going to miss Yixing Gege ! “ I looked at him with a confused face Miss him ? Where is he going ? . “ Where is he ? “ I asked & then Chen answered “ He is in China now “ I felt very angry and I yelled at them “ WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME ? WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW??!! “ everyone looked shocked at me “ Well he said that you’ll never care about him “ Never care ? Never care ? I in care about him . I stood up and left them .

 

Lay’s POV

 

I arrived home with my best friends , we at together and they left and I’m now in my room laying on my bed . My phone buzzed , I looked and someone was calling I looked and it was Suho . I really didn’t want to answer him but I did after all and I said “ Hello ? “ Suho said “ Hello Xing how are you in China ?  “ I answered him “ Yeah I’m fine here “ then it was quiet but I heard someone crying on the line “ Suho are you crying ? “ and nobody answered , I felt some tears in my eyes “ You think I don’t care about you but I in care , yes we broke up but I still care about you cause I … “ and he stopped “ Suho are you still on the line ? Suho ? Suho ? “ but he never answered .

 

Luhan’s POV

 

Me and Sehun are on the beach walking , well we were walking half AND OMG SEHUN’S ABBS ARE JDFLEZFLZKCZZZZZzzz . “ Hunnie those girls are staring at you should we put our T-shirts on ? “ he looked at me “ Hahah my little deer is jealousss “ I blushed but then I looked at him and I wanted to change the subject “ Can you bring us a drink ? It’s hot here “ he nodded and left .

It’s already 15 minuted since Sehun left , where is he ? I went to the place where Sehun went to get us a drink and I saw those girls from earlier flirting with him while touching his abbs . I felt so angry and I wanted to cry cause he was flirting too and he was smiling . He saw me but I walked away and I ran fast cause he was CHEATING on me . “ Luhan ! Luhan !! Hannie ! wait ! “ I was crying hard now and I ran and ran and I felt tired now . Then I felt a hand on my shoulder “ Luhan when I say stop you stop okay ? “ I turned around and I saw Sehun “ Well you were cheating on me ! With girls ! “ he answered then “ Babe I’m sorry but I didn’t mean  anything really !! “ I looked at him “ Oh really ?! What will you say if I kissed a girl from the street and say that it meant nothing ? ! “ he wanted to hug me but then I said “ Leave me alone ! I’m going to sleep on the floor tonight and we’ll see tomorrow “

I’m now in our room and Sehun was in the shower Sehun you’ll see tomorrow how jealous you’ll get ! Suddenly Sehun came out the bathroom “ Luhan let’s just sleep together ! “ I looked at him “ Nope .” he came closer “ Okay but me floor and you bed ok ? “ I smiled “ Perfect “ Sehun just wait ! You'll feel what i felt .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys !! OMGGGGG 112 SUBS omg omg i'm soo happy !! Really thank you guys and #GetWellSoonLuhan 

Subscribe and comment :D 

tumblr_m7s9h1UUWG1rsskhm.giftumblr_ma7331MaxL1rfiurpo1_500.giftumblr_m49bl9sYi01r5ep73o1_500.gif