The wedding

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

tumblr_m2r0qfcrly1r96ye4o1_500.pngtumblr_mcoz127RKB1rto225o1_r1_500.png

WOOOW Daebak EXO on MAMA 2013 , congrats !! <3

Luhan's POV

 

Me and Tao are now in the airport we're waiting while sitting on a bench " Tao do you like Kris ? " he looked shocked " Why do you ask ? " i smiled " Well it looked like he liked you a lot when he looked at you " haha Tao blushed " Well i don't know , maybe but i'll forget him when i'm i'll go to China " i smiled but then i cried " I hope that i'll forget Sehun " then Tao hugged me " Don't cry please you'll make me sad " i smiled " Thanks Tao " but then he pulled away " I need to go to the toilet " i laughed " I'll wait and when your back we'll leave ok ? " he nodded and left . I was crying harder Sehun i hope that you'll love me forever .

 

" Don't cry anymore i'm here with you and we'll be together forever " i heard a familiar voice that i really missed  , i turned around and i saw Sehun and next he hugged me . “ What are you doing here ? I mean don’t you have a wedding to attend ? “ he smiled “ Now not more “ and then he kissed me .

 

Tao’s POV

 

I’m still in the toilet with Kris and we hugged “ Are we going to leave or not ? I mean going to China ? “ he said “ No you don’t have to leave “ then I turned around “ Huuhh ?? why not ? hmmpp “ then I felt his lips on mine ,  THIS WAS MY FIRST KISS !!

Kris pulled away “ Come we’re leaving “ he grabbed my hand and we went to Luhan .

“ Luhan hyung aren’t we leaving ? “ I asked him but then he said “ No sorry Tao “ I smiled “ No hyung no problem “ then Sehun said “ You and Luhan should wear a suit cause we’re having a meeting today and I’ll invite the rest ok ? “ We nodded .

 

Mr. OH’s POV

 

“ Sehun called me and said that this wedding is going to be for them I mean Sehun and Luhan “ I said to mr.Xi he nodded and we both went to Sora and her parents “ Sorry but my son isn’t going to marry your daughter , so you may leave now “ I bowed and we left.

 

Tao’s POV

 

Kris called me and he said that ‘ the meeting ‘ is actually the wedding of Luhan and Sehun , and he said that I must check if Luhan is wearing something beautiful . Luhan is wearing something beautiful .

 

Luhan’s POV

 

ME and Tao are done so we called Kris and we said that we’re done and he said that he’s coming so we’re waiting now . I’m really happy that I’ll meet my friends again .

I heard a knock on my door so I opened it and it was Kris “ Ready ? “ we nodded and went into his car .

 

Xiumin’s POV

 

Everyone is here and we all know that this is Luhan’s wedding . I’m now sitting on a table with the rest of my friends and woow it was really beautiful . I saw Sehun and his friends enter the place and they came , well everyone had a boyfriend but not me . Lay came and hugged Suho , Chanyeol and Baekhyun the same , Kai and Kyungsoo too . It’s really awkward to see that you’re the only one that had no one , but yeah not everyone is perfect .

“ Why are you sitting alone ? “ I heard a voice , I looked and it was someone from Sehun’s friends . I smiled “ Cause all my friends are with their partners “ he smiled and said “ Well me too , I’m Chen and you are ? “ I smiled “ Xiumin nice to meet you “ he smiled and said “ Well you’re cute and I also don’t have anyone so we can be close “ I blushed and nodded but suddenly he grabbed my hand “ Luhan and Tao are here come “

 

Luhan’s POV

 

We arrived at a very beautiful place and Kris said  “ Come we’re going in “  we went in and first what I saw is all our friends are standing in a line , they looked very happy . I looked right next to me but I didn’t find Kris or Tao , I looked  left and I saw a very beautiful Sehun with some flowers in his hands .

He came closer and closer , he then held my hand and He sat on one knee on the ground “ Will you marry me Xi Luhan ?” I felt tears in my eyes , I looked at everyone who is standing , I looked at my father and then I looked at Sehun .

“ Yes I want “ he then he handed me a ring and he stood up “ Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss !! “ I heard everyone . And then Sehun kissed me , it was softer than always .

I pulled away “ Sehun was this your plan ? “ he shook his head “ No it was our father’s idea “ and next I hugged him . I was really happy today .

 

 

Well the next chapter is about their honeymoon :D