Ew he's in love with the Oh Sehun!

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

                                tumblr_m9hkkrM5VO1rc1g8wo1_500.gif

Sehun's POV

. The nerd Luhan is in love with ME!!?? OOHH i'm going to find you !!

Luhan's POV

. Me and my friends suho , baekhyun , tao , kyungsoo , xiumin , Ailee and the Secret gang were sitting in the park near our school listening to music playing and some of us were reading . And then I saw from afar that Sehun and his gang were coming over here I was so scared but i had my friends here so feewwww but oh hell i'm still scared . They were now here & me & my friends stood up. And then Sehun spoke '' Are you in love with ME !? " wow he was angry !! I didn't say anything but then he repeated " YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME !? " he was more angry now ....

But then my friend Ailee said " Luhan is not going to love some badass lik you! " Then i spoke and evryone was shocked " Yes i'm in love with you " then Sehun said " Eww that nerdy is in love with the Oh Sehun of the school " he said and turned to his friends , everyone was laughing from his friends!

Nobody's POV

Ailee once spoke " owww no one says that to Luhan !! " She wanted to slap Sehun but Sehun was fast & he is about to slap her and then the B2ST gang was here out of nowhere then Gikwang gave Sehun a box while Gikwang looked verry angry.                                     Gikwang said " WOW Sehun you're making too much fun of people these days & i'm not going to let that happen !! " Then Sehun said angry while having pain on his mouth " Why are you here red hair ?" 

( that's how he looks like )

tumblr_livqi2bOrQ1qc5n53o1_500_thumb.jpg

"Oh you ask why ow because i don't want these people to be bullied by you!! " and then he spoke once " Ow yeah Ailee you and your friends go somewhere else i have some business to do right know " he turned to see Ailee with a shocking face then she said " ow ok" 

Luhan's POV 

I felt tears on my cheeks and next i felt Ailee her hands on my shoulders and she said " Come on Luhan you're not going to stay on the ground like this we are now going back home " then i stood up and i saw Sehun and his gang with B2ST fighting and then i was just walking away with Ailee going home

"Come on guys we are now going we don't have time to play with these baby's" said Sehun and then he was gone with his gang 

" haha the baby said that we are babys !" he shouted but they didn't turn around 

Ailee's POV 

I was now walking home alone because Luhan is now safe home but i was the hole time thinking wat Gikwang said and in my head i was like OMGGG HE KNEW MY NAME HE SAID AILEE!!! 

Than i felt a hand on my left shoulder i turned around and omg i didn't believe it !! It was Gikwang OMGG .

He said " Hi everything is okay with you and your friends ? " i said " Uhu  everything is okay with me and my friends except Luhan " He said " ow yeah i saw everything poor Luhan" 

" You were the hole time there ?! " "Oh no just when Sehun came" I said " Oh and thanks for today you protected me and my friends thank you verry much! " Then he said " Oh yeah we do it with everyone that is being bullied by Sehun " " Ow yeah i'm here this is my house and thank you again  " i said while smiling then he said " Yeah you're welcome " 

Gikwang's POV

I was walking then i saw Ailee i let my hand on her left shoulder & she was scared but then she was smiling her angelic smile than i said " Hi everything is okay with you and your friends?"  & she said "Uhu everything is okay with me and my friends except Luhan " i said " Ow yeah i saw everything poor Luhan " 

The she asked " You Where there the hole time?" Then i lied and said " Oh no just when Sehun came"  "Ow yeah thanks for today you protected me and my friends " she was smiling and omg her smile was just so beautiful i couldn't help but smile too " Oh no we do it with everyone that gets bullied by Sehun " i lied again she said " ow yeah i'm here this is my house thanks again " then i said " You're welcome " then she was gone i was now walking home and thinking about her haha i had a crush on her since elementary school but i know he didn't even know me or my name so it was the hole time one sided love .

soo this was the first chapter hope you liked it this is my first story so sorry if it wasn't good and i'm now going to give you a little teaser for the next chappie 

Luhan's POV

My friends helped me realy hard to forget about what sehun did and said and forget about him and it was realy difficult but i tried realy hard and it helped me a bit but not so much . I was now more hanging out with Ailee than my other friends but i realy loved her as a sister .

 

I was in the cafeteria with my friends on table and i felt that someone was staring at me i looked and it was Oh Sehun ....