Sora's Photo

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

 

tumblr_mbv21vG1Ij1r2zn28.jpg   hunhan+07.jpgtumblr_mm4ythBsc91qeyosjo1_500.jpg

 

Luhan's POV

" You talk too much " he said then he hugged me i was to happy to react then he said " I promise you that i"ll protect you and i'll make you happy and i'll tell the whole school that you & your friends aren't The Nerds anymore " i nodded , he pulled away and said " Should we tell the others ? " i smiled " Yes maybe my friends will be friends with yours " he smiled and said " I hope that they'll be friends too "  then he kissed me again , i loved the feeling , i loved him . He said " School is over go home & sleep well , see you !! " he gave me a quick kiss " I'll miss you babe " then i blushed & siad said " Don't miss me too much i'll see you tomorrow " then i left first .

Sora's POV 

I saw Sehun hugging with the nerd WHAT THE NERD ??? are they dating or something ? WAIT are they KISSING ? I quickly grabbed my phone to take a photo , if Sehun's father is going to see this he'll be so angry at him . WOOOOOOOW i'm a freakin devil . But i'm not going to send the picture now i'll do it later .

Baekhyun's POV 

It's 3 am i still can't sleep  but when i was texting Chanyeol i was really sleepy but now not more i was the whole time thinking about Chanyeol , do i like him or not ? , is he a player or not ? , is he straight or not ? , i think too much about him , Naaah he dosn't like me he's one of the kingka's he's not going to fall in love with me ' one of the nerds ' then i heard my phone ringing i looked & it was a message from Chanyeol .

From : Happy virus

I can't sleep & you ? :D

i smiled & replied 

to : happy virus 

No i can't sleep too but what's the reason that you can't sleep ?

Chanyeol's POV

I can't sleep ughh do i like him ? But why ? i'm one of the school's kingka's i mean i can't just fall in love with him and btw he is a boy , i only had girlfriends , can he turn me into a gay ? and suddenly i felt like i wanted to text him , i knew it was late but maybe he'll be awake . I texted him 

To : Baek :D 

I can't sleep & you ? :D

i waited but not too long 

From : Baek :D

No i can't too but what's the reason that you can't sleep ? 

I smiled . 

TO : Baek :D

I'm thinking about someone or something :D  

I .

From : Baek :D

OOOWW  who or What ? i want to know (>_<)

 I laughed , he's so cute even though i can't see him .

To : Baek :D

it's someone special for me . keke XD

From : Baek :D

Oh ok i'm now sleepy see you ;D 

To : Baek :D

Hehehe byee see you !! 

haha is he jealous or something , Wait why so i even care ? 

Baekhyun's POV 

He's thinking about someone & that person is special for him . I felt a bit jealous but why ? ok i'm now really sleepy .....

Luhan's POV

I'm woken up early i went to take a shower I went down to eat , my mom and dad are already gone for work so i was eating alone while thinking about Sehun . I finished eating and I went out . I saw a black car in front of our house   , i was a bit scared but then someone came out & it was Sehun , i knew he was rich but i never knew that he had a car with a driver . He came here & kissed me i blushed cause the driver was looking & I was not used to be a lot kissed , he pulled away " I missed you so much so i came here to pick you up " he said while looking into my eyes i blushed even harder " How did you know I lived here ? " he hugged me " I asked the school and plus i'm going to learn everything about you cause i love you " i felt that i'm going to explode soon ! " Come were going to school now " he said and then i said " wait wait we're going to school together ? Like a couple ? I bet that everyone from our school is going to hate me and and definitely Sora ! " he smiled " Let them think what they want and about Sora i'm going to protect you babe " I hope so ...

Chanyeol's POV

I'm now by the lockers there arent't much people cause it's still early i wanted to know if i really like Baek so I went to a girl and I started to flirt with her & then i started to kiss her ... 

Baekhyun's POV

I wanted to go early cause i wanted to make my homework at school so i was walking to the lockers but then i saw Chanyeol kissing a girl well actually making out with her , i felt pain but i didn't even knew why i just went to class so he's not really in love with me ? what was i thinking ? . I started to make my homework but then chanyeol went in but i ignored him .

chanyeol's POV 

No i felt nothing for that girl , soo yes i like Baek . I went to class and i saw Baek sitting doing his homework but he didn't even looked at me so i wanted to sit next to him but then this girl from yesterday came & she sat next to him , seriously what is her problem ? I sat next to Kai now thanks to her .

Nobody's POV

Everyone was sitting in class now except Sehun and Luhan . But suddenly they came in & everyone was shocked to see them walking hand in hand REALY EVERYONE .

Zelo's POV 

Luhan came in with Sehun , hand in hand , i felt so happy for them i looked at Jongup well he's my boyfriend , he and I have made ​​this plan so i gave him a high five & we're really happy for them . 

Sehun's POV 

We went in and everyone was shocked but then i said " Everyone from now on he and his friend aren't nerds anymore and we are officially together " everyone was happy but the girls were so sad and jealous . 

Class is over and it's lunch time i said to Luhan " Well today you and your friend are going to sit with us " he smiled and held my hand " You don't have to do this " i gave him a quick kiss " Yes i have too i'll do everything that you want " and we went to the cafeteria hand in hand and we went to our table . 

Luhan's POV 

" Well the others don't know that they may sit here so may I go get them ? " Sehun smiled at me " Yes go " i went to our table and said " Well cause i'm dating Sehun you may come and sit with us and make some friends " everyone nodded and said yes , and everyone came with me except the girls cause they are sitting with their new boyfriends .

Baekhyun's POV 

Luhan came and said that we may go with him to the Kingka's table , i didn't want to go but i did it because everyone said yes so we went to the table i looked at Chanyeol and he smiled at me and i gave him a fake smile and i sat next to Kyungsoo .

Kyungsoo's POV

Well Luhan came and said that we may go to the Kingka's table but i didn't want to go cause yeah Jongin is sitting there but i said yes cause everyone said yes . We went to the table and i saw Jongin but i ignored him , i sat and Baek came and sat next to me , i looked at Kyungsoo and smiled at him like we had the same problem .

Lay's POV

Luhan came with his friends and i saw Suho and i smiled at him he came and sat next to me , i whispered " Hey babe " he blushed at what i said and he just nodded . " Uhhm guys i have someting to tell you " everyone looked and nodded Suho looked at me with a worried face " Well me and Suho are dating " everyone was shocked and Suho blushed " Since when ? " everyone asked i smiled " Since a week ago but don't ask me how cause i'm not going to explain everything " everyone nodded , i looked at Suho he smiled at me and i gave him a quick kiss & he blushed even harder Soo cute ! 

Baekhyu's POV

I didn't want to sit here anymore " Guys i'm going now see you later ! " everyone looked at me with a worried face even Chanyeol did " Are you sick or something ? " Kyungsoo asked " No i'm fine i just want to go " everyone said " Ok see you later !! " I stood up and went out but suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side , i was now hugging this person i looked at who that is and it was Chanyeol , he asked " Why are you ignoring me the whole day ? You think it's okay for me ? "i was crying " Well i wanted to come and see you but then i saw you kissing with a girl  but then my heart broke and - " i felt soft lips on mine , he pulled away and said " Well i only had girlfriends & i wanted to know why i had those strange feeling for you and i kissed with a girl but i had no feelings cause i fel for you " then we kissed again ." You're my special someone " i blushed .

Sora's POV 

Ohh there they are sitting all together lovely , let me ruin it . i went to the table and everyone looked at me and Sehun said " What are you doing here what do you want ? " i answerd " Well yeah you were kissing with your new boyfriend yesterday and i taked a photo of you and i'm going to send it now to your father " i took my phone and send it to his father .....

Soo this chapter is done sorry if i have some spelling mistakes , English is not my first language :D

Hope you enjoyed , comment and subscibe , Love you all <3 ^_^ 

little teaser 

Sehun's father's POV

" you're not going to see him again i'll send a bodyguard with you where you go & i'll tell him that if he's seing you with him again he'll just going to hurt him " i screamed at him " And if you're not going to marry Sora then i'll be hurting you and him ! "