Strange feelings

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

Sad Luhan,   tumblr_m8ogduT7HS1r5yiok.jpgbaekhyun.jpg

                               

Luhan's POV 

Sehun was so rude last night but i had my friends so it wasn't so scary . I'm now in class but i had 2 problems the first is no one from my friends is in this class and the second is Sehun is in this class . He isn't here right now because class hasn't started yet , i'm now doing my homework & this is the first time i do my homework during class , i didn't do it at home because i was the Whole time crying in my room and i had no time . I saw Sehun enter the classroom but i tried to ingore him and it worked . But now he is sitting right next to me & i didn't want this happen so i asked a nice girl named Taeyeon to change her place with me & she said yes and now my problem is solved :) .

Sehun's POV 

I went inside the classroom & the first person i saw was the nerd Luhan , i didn't know what was happening but what i know is that i'm now sitting next to him . Luhan sat up & he went to a girl but i didn't knew her name Taehyun  or something & she is now sitting next to me so Luhan has changed places because he didn't want to sit next to me . I felt sad a bit but i didn't know why i felt sad but is was a very strange feeling for me .

Nobody's POV 

Class is now over & it was lunch time so luhan went so fast outside because he didn't want to see Sehun , and Sehun was so slow he was to lazy .

Baekhyun's POV

I was now sitting on table with my friends & i was eating we all were happy  and we laughed a lot . I was the Whole time thinking about what today happend during class . Well what happend is that the giant from Sehun's gang was staring at me the Whole time in class but i wasn't alone i had Kyungsoo next to me & he too saw the giant looking at me , it was realy strange but i was a bit scared of it . Back to lunch time now . I was eating & i was looking around to find Luhan but he isn't here yet so i looked at Sehun's table to see if Sehun is there & he was there but OMG that giant is staring at me again . What should i do now ? I was done eating and i said to my friends " I'm done so i'm going to the library now " then Sunhwa said " Oh yeah i'm done too , we can go together i want to read some books in the library " she stood up and crosses her arms with mine " Ok let's go ! " i said while smiling .

BTW this is Sunhwa 

sunhwa-eonnie.jpg

Chanyeol's POV 

I saw that she had crossed her arm with Baekhyun & i felt a bit angry a bit sad but i didn't even knew why & they passed by me , Baekhyun looked happy with her so I thought that he liked her ...

Luhan's POV 

I was now in the library studying I was not hungry so i didn't went to the cafeteria . I was now done so i looked around if anyone from my friends would be here & yes i saw Sunhwa & Baekhyun . I went to them & said " Hah who do we have here ! " The said " Oh heeey Luhan you want to sit with us ? " they were smiling at me & i said "Oh no thanks i'm going home now , & ow where's the rest ? " they said " In the cafeteria " they were still smiling at me & i thanked them & went to the cafeteria . Everyone had fun & i sat on table now and the all looked at me and asked " Is everything okay with you ? " the looked worried & i said " Oh yeah i think " then ilooked at Sehun's table and saw that Sehun was looking at me then Ailee said " Come on Luhan we're going out together to make fun " she said while making me to stand up & i said " Where are we going ? " then she smiled " To the park we're going to make a picnic date together ! " she wanted to make me feel happy & i said " Okay are you guys coming too ? " They all said " YES ! " 

Sehun's POV

They all stood up and went outside i had a strange feeling when that girls Ailee i think huged Luhan but i didn't know what that feeling is but i knew it maked me feel angry , i was the Whole time staring at Luhan then i felt a hand on my shoulder i looked & it was Sora she was smiling & said " Why are you staring at those losers babe " then i said " nothing " she was now sitting on my lap & she was eating my lunch .

Luhan's POV

" Oh guys where is my phone ? " Kyungsoo said " I don't know maybe you left it on the table in the cafetaria " He was right so i was now running back to the cafetaria , i went to our table & i found my phone . I looked at Sehun's table & saw Sehun's girlfriend sitting on his lap while smiling & looking at Sehun . Sehun was too looking at her & i had so much pain in my heart & next he looked at me , i felt tears but next what i knew is that i'm running back to my friends . They looked worried at me & they asked if everything was okay & i said that everything was ok with me & we went to the park 

Sehun's POV 

I looked at Luhan he looked so in pain & his eyes were red & next he was running back outside i wanted to stand up bit Sora didn't let me go then I shouted at her " why are you doing this ? I know that you not even love me that you want to be my girfriend just to be popular in this school !!!! " She said while looking angry at me " You said yes when i asked if you want to be my boyfriend !!! " I shouted back at her " Oh yeah that was the biggest mistake i made !!  WE'RE DONE now!! " she was finally gone now ! 

Gikwang's POV 

I was alone in the park i was listening to music & then i saw Luhan & his friends playing so i went there and they all looked shocked i said " Hi guys can i join? " Ailee said " YES for sure ! " she was smiling her angelic smile .

Thanks everyone that is reading my first fanfic this chapter is done . I'll give you a little teaser for the next chappie   

Luhan's POV

there are now 6 new boys in my school the names are : Yongguk , Himchan , Youngjae , Daehyun , Jongup and zelo , they are very nice to me & they hate Sehun too so they are our new friends now :D

Sehuns POV 

Why is that new guy named Zelo i think the Whole time with Luhan oh wait why do i care ?

... POV 

I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM !