Sehun's father

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

                                                    tumblr_moakhfv2Qu1r3o20uo1_500.jpg

Sora's POV 

Ohh there they are sitting all together lovely , let me ruin it . i went to the table and everyone looked at me and Sehun said " What are you doing here what do you want ? " i answerd " Well yeah you were kissing with your new boyfriend yesterday and i taked a photo of you and i'm going to send it now to your father " i took my phone and send it to his father " So yeah i've done it just right now " i smiled at them , i saw that Sehun looked very angry but i don't care .

Luhan's POV

" So yeah i've done it just right now " i was realy shocked and i looked at Sehun & he was really angry , he suddely stood up & he was really shouting " Sora you know that you're a really big , why are you like this ? if my father is going to be angry with me then you think that i'll care about him ?!! " she was so calm " Well yeah you don't care but i know that your father ever said that we're going to marry when we're done with school " they're going to marry soon ? But Sehun never told me ow yeah we dated since yesterday " and you said yes " she said , he shouted back " Well yeah i loved you back then but you didn't even loved me , you dated me cause i'm rich !! " He loved her ? I ruined their relationship ! I had so many questions for Sehun 

Sehun's POV 

" Ouhggg Sora i really hate you now can you just go ! " She said " Ow yeah bye but make sure that we're going to meet each other once " she made me so angry , and she just left she was so calm . Luhan held my hand " Hunnie are you ok? " i smiled at him " She made me so angry , but yeah i'm okay cause i saw your beautiful face " he blushed and i don't feel angry anymore , i sat next to him & he still held my hand " Luhan i'll protect you i promise " he smiled at me " I know Hunnie " 

Kyungsoo's POV 

It's again normal on table after Sora left , i looked around & then i met Jongin's eyes , he was staring at me and i stared back but then i looked away & i blushed a little " Guys i'm going home now see you tomorrow ! " everyone nodded , and i left .

I'm home now suddenly my mom came in " Kyungie we're going out now " i looked confused at her " Where are we going ? " she smiled at me " To the restaurant " Huuu?? she didn't tell me about it . But i said " Ok i'll change fast " she said " Ok " and she left my room , i quickly changed & i was done . I went downstairs and i saw that my mom is also done " Ok let's go " she said . Ow and yeah i don't have a father he died when i was 13 , i felt so sad back then and i lived without a father but i needed him , i needed a friend but yeah it's ok now i think . We arrived at the restaurant , but i saw 4 chairs " Mom is someone coming ? "  before she answered she stood up with a big smile on her face , i looked who it was and OMG why it's always Kai and his mother ?! . I also stood up and i smiled , kai sat over me but i never looked at him i didn't want to make eye contact with him . 

Kai's POV

Kyungsoo is so cute right now he nerver looked at me he denied , he didn't want to make eye contact and that made him more cute " Kyungsoo why aren't you looking at Jongin are you shy ? " his motehr said , he blushed " No mom i'm no shy " she smiled " That's good , if you're not shy then look at him " he then looked into my eyes  Wooww his eyes are so big and cute I smiled at him , he smiled back at me " That's good " our mothers said . 

Kyungsoo's POV 

I looked at him , he smiled at me and i did the same but i'll never believe in a playboy like him . " That's good " our mothers said " Can you excuse me I'm going to the toillet " They all nodded and i left . I was washing my hands when i heard the door opened i looked andit was Kai " Why are you so shy with me ? " he asked i looked at him " I'm not shy but i just don't trust playboys like you " he laughed , then i left but he grapped my hand and he pushed me against the wall , he was so close if i'm going to make any move we're going to kiss so i stayed still , but then he left me and he went back to the table . 

Kai's POV 

I wanted to kiss him but then i felt like it wasn't the right thing to do , i didn't know why but then i went back to our table " Is everything ok with Kyungsoo ? " his motehr asked , i smiled and nodded at her but then Kyungsoo came . He sat and i looked at him he looked confused . Our mothers where talking about stuf " Kyungsoo doesn't have a father so we lived alone " his mother said and i looked at her with a shocked face , suddenly i had that feeling that i wanted to protect him and stay by his side . I looked at Kyungsoo and he just looked at them and nodded . It was time for us to leave " We had so much fun together , we'll do it again for sure " My mom said and they smiled at us and nodded  , i didn't now what was happening " May i have your phone number Kyungsoo ? " i asked him and he just nodded and gave me his number . 

Luhan's POV

I'm at Sehun's house now , he said that his father is in China for work so i went to his house . We're now on his bed , he was hugging me and i was playing with his hand " You know you're very cute right ? " he said and i smiled while blushing " Yeah i already now that " he laughed " But i'm the only one who may say that to you ! " he said then i smiled and said " Yeah i know that too " and suddenly someone came in "Oh Sehun what are you doing ? " The man said and it looked like his father , then Sehun's stood up " I'm here with someone who can make me happy ! " his father came closer and slapped Sehun on his cheeks , i also stood up . "  you're not going to see him again i'll send a bodyguard with you where you go & i'll tell him that if he's seeing you with him again he'll just going to hurt him " his father siad  " And if you're not going to marry Sora then i'll be hurting you and him so brake up now! " he pointed at me . " And you can leave now otherwise i'll hurt you ! " I wanted to leave but suddenly Sehun grapped my hand " Don't leave me " he was like crying but i wanted to leave i don't want his father to hurt him . I was crying too " If you're going to leave me i will never see you again , maybe at school but i'll never get the chance to speak to you " but i pushed his hand away from me " Sorry Sehun i don't want to leave you but your father is going to hurt us " we were crying " I'm waiting " his father said but suddenly Sehun grapped my face and kissed me , his father came and pushed Sehun away " Leave now ! " his father said i nodded while crying and i left , this kiss felt like a goodbye kiss .... 

This chapter is done , Sora is a right? Please subscribe and comment thank tumblr_mr81h9iK7B1sakgnso1_250.giftumblr_mr81h9iK7B1sakgnso2_500.gif

Hahaha ! i loved this <3 

tumblr_mqz880haUn1sb6ikdo1_250.gif