The meeting

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

9684819077_1edd0299b8_z.jpgimage

Hello everyone , it's so sad that EXO didn't win the EMA but anyways i'm happy that everyone from different kpop fandoms helped us !! Congrats Chris Lee :D 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Me and my father are now in the car he said that we’ll meet someone at a restaurant , well it’s not at that restaurant where Luhan works that person is my father’s business partner at the same time I was thinking about Luhan I missed him so much ? Does he still love me ? “ We’re here ! Sehun be friendly please!! It’s someone important “ I just nodded . We went out the car and went in the restaurant , I saw a man sitting “ Oww you’re here ! Well nice to meet you eeuhhm Sehun ?  My son went to the restroom he’ll come back ! “ That man said and I smiled at him . We all sat on the table , my father was saying things about work and blah blah blah .

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I went out the restroom and I went to the table , I was going closer and closer until I saw SEHUN ??!!

I went closer and then my father saw me so he stood up and said “ Here’s my son introduce yourself son “ I nodded then I looked at Sehun’s father , i bowed “Annyeonghaseyo my name is Xi Luhan nice to meet you “ and we shook hands , then I looked at Sehun he looked happy and shocked well me too I bowed and I gave him my hand How much I missed this hand ?!  . Then his father said “ Well nice to meet you Luhan I’m Mr.Oh and this is my son Sehun “  they also bowed .

My father said “ Let’s sit “ and we sat .

 

 

Sehun’s POV

He gave me his hand Luhan I missed you so much my love . Then my father said “ Well nice to meet you Luhan I’m Mr Oh and this is my son Sehun “ and we bowed I looked in Luhan’s eyes and he also looked .

My father said “ Let’s sit “ and we sat , they were talking about work and something like that , I didn’t care I was the whole time looking at Luhan He is soo beautifull you don’t know how much I love you . He looked at me I gave him a smile and he smiled back .

 

“ Well it was really nice to meet you . “ my father said & we stood up and they also did “ i hope that we can meet again “ his father said , “ Really me too “ my father said I looked at Luhan & he looked sad . “ I hope that my son will be friends with yours “ my father said Heuuhh ? I can’t believe my ear ?!

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

They left and I sat with my father “ Was it your plan ? “ I said to my father , he looked confused “ What are you talking about ? “ I know that my father can’t lie “ You’re a very bad liar “ he laughed “ Wow you’re very smart how did you know ? “  I smiled at him “ You’re also smart how did you know that wel ehhmm… me and Sehun “ he laughed “ Well I’m a big businessman and a father and I can do it together and I wanted to help you son , I never did something good to you so I’ll help you with your love “ I smiled at him and said “ Thank you appa “

 

 

Sehun’s POV

And we left , me and my father went inside the car “ I hope that my son will be friends with yours ?? Are you serious ? “ he looked at me “ FRIENDS not together like dating ! “ I looked at him “ Why are you like this ? Why Sora ? Luhan’s parents are also rich ?! “ he smiled “ She’s a girl that’s why and the day after tomorrow is your wedding day with her “ I’m really shocked  “WEDDING DAY ?!! “ he looked away “ Yes your wedding day “ I was really angry now “ Stop the car ! “ he looked shocked “ What ?! No just do your job “ he said to the driver “ I say stop the car!!!! “ I screamed “ Well if not ? “ my father asked I replied “ Then I’ll just run away if we’re home “ he laughed “ So stop the car I say !! “ my father then said “ Alright stop the car “ and we stopped , I opened the door “ Are you coming home tonight ? “ I didn’t say anything and I went out the car . I grabbed my phone and I called Kai “ Are you free ? “ I asked and then he replied “ Yes what’s up ? “ I said “ Just meet me at the bar where we always meet .”

I told Kai everything “ Well autchhh man that hurts “ i laughed “ Do you have someone cause I see you hanging out with that Kyungsoo ? “ he smiled “ We’re together and yes Sehun I love him and I’m not playing with him “ I laughed “ You knew what I wanted to say but I believe you “ he smiled “ So the day after tomorrow you’ll get married “ I’m not happy now “ Yes “ he said then “ Can’t you do anything ? “I shook my head “ No my father you know him “ he then said “ Yes yes I know , where are you going to sleep tonight ? Cause I know you’re not going home “  looked at him and I stood up “ I’ll sleep in a hotel gotta go bye! “ and I left .

 

Mr.Xi’s POV

I’m going to do everything to help my son . My phone was ringing I looked and It was Mr Oh , I picked up the phone “Hello you’re speaking here with mr. Oh “ I heard him “ Oh yes how are you ? “ he then replied “ I’m fine well I called you cause I wanted to invite you to my son’s wedding “ I was shocked but then I said “ Yes ok but can we meet tomorrow ? “ he said “ Oh yes ok I’ll see you tomorrow “ then an idea popped into my brain . I went to sleep .

 

Sora’s POV

 

I woke up and I was so happy cause tomorrow’s the day , my wedding day .

 

Mr Oh’s POV

I was waiting for mr Xi in the restaurant , I looked around and I saw him , I stood up and bowed “ Hello mr Xi nice to see you again ! “ he also bowed “ Nice to meet you again too “ I smiled and said “ What is the problem ? “ well I was really nervous that he’ll just say that we’re not going to work together “ Well yeah euhmm let me get to the point , your son is going to marry tomorrow but I think you know that my son and your son were together “ I said then “ Yes I know “ he smiled “ And I know that your son loves mine and mine loves yours “ I nodded “ So I have I deal with you “ I nodded “ If you’ll accept our sons I’ll accept us working together .” I nodded Come on this is your chance to work with one of the biggest businessmen BUT…..

This chappie is done hope you enjoyed , subscribe and comment thank you <3 Saranghaeoo ..

tumblr_mtfmfdpPuI1sj4yzeo1_500.gif

tumblr_mr9t42liUR1qh8h77o1_250.giftumblr_mr7u1i7rIt1sb6ikdo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mr7u1i7rIt1sb6ikdo1_250.gif

tumblr_m86wf40Euf1qen7nho2_250.gif