CHAPTER 7: Nerdy but Pretty

Absolute Love

 

NORMAL POV

 

Yoona wore her eyeglasses today not because she wanted to be stylish but because her eyes aren’t that fine today. It only occurs when Yoona overused her eyes or too much stress and sometimes it just happens in random times. She immediately did everything she has to do then went her way to school earlier than the usual time she goes to school.

 

  

 

Yoona wasn’t able to come to school with her unnies today because she wanted to review their lessons for the last days. Yoona was naturally studious. Although, no examinations for them are scheduled, she makes sure she has read or reviewed their lectures.

 

Then, after an hour, students are starting to arrive already. It’s Friday today that’s why everyone feels so lazy and of course excited because tomorrow is weekend already. Then suddenly, Ms. Yang already went in and unexpectedly she brought some test papers with her. Everyone were surprised and threatened. For them, that teacher is really unexpected. One student bravely stood up then asked Ms. Yang...

 

“Jakkaman Yang Songsaengnim! You haven’t told us that you will give a test today!” One of the guys bravely said.

 

“Wae? Is it prohibited? I’m just making sure you all understand my lesson for this week.” Ms. Yang justified.

 

Everyone went silent and just accepted the fact that their teacher said a while ago. The examination started and everyone went crazy seeing the questions written on their test papers. They can’t even understand what the questions say. But for Yoona, she thought that she was really lucky that she have studied everything a while ago. But even though she was gifted with smart brain, she never boasted.

 

“Psss! Psss!” Yoona heard someone as if calling her attention that’s why she looked back and she saw her Sooyoung unnie softly calling her.

 

Sooyoung hand gestured the numbers she has no answers. Yoona, smiled a bit, seeing Sooyoung act in that manner. Then, she quickly looked at her answer sheet then answered in their agreed way of giving answers.

                A = tap on forehead

                B = pinching of nose

                C = scratching of cheeks

                D = wiping lightly of chin

 

Sooyoung sighed after finishing their examination. She felt really safe having Yoona as her friend. For her, Yoona is the only answer for every of her problems. And then Ms. Yang already announced that the examination is already over. You could hear loud noises of regrets inside their classroom and when their teacher went out of the room, everyone squealed then immediately ran to their own friends and shared and asked what their answers are in a certain number they have doubts.

 

Then Tiffany and Sooyoung quickly ran towards Yoona’s chair then discussed their answers. Tiffany and Sooyoung felt really regretful not agreeing Yoona to study together that morning.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona! You sure are lucky that you’re able to study earlier. I only scanned my notebooks quickly last night. Aishh...”  Tiffany blamed herself.

 

“Aishh.. Be thankful you were still able to scan your notes last night unnie! You know, I don’t have anything to scan in my notebooks.” Sooyoung blurted out then let go a long sigh.

 

Yoona and Tiffany smiled after hearing what Sooyoung said. Then, everyone quickly ran back to their seats after seeing their next teacher came in and everyone were surprised that Mr. Kim is with someone, someone who has captured almost all of the hearts of the boys and some of the girls.

 

Mr. Kim introduced the girl to the class and enunciated that she was going to be their classmate already then let the girl add some more information about herself.

 

“Annyeong hasseyo! Choneun Seo Joohyun Imnida! Everyone can call me Seohyun for short. I originally came from San Francisco, California and I’m happy to be with all of you. I hope to be friends with everyone. Kamsahamnida!” Seohyun introduced then bowed. You can here squeals and murmurs from the boys and girls that time, of course excited for their new classmate.

 

Mr. Kim let Seohyun pick where she wants to sit. Then after taking a look to the whole class, she picked the seat beside a girl with an eyeglass. Then she slowly descended to the seat she picked.

 

Yoona, on the other side, was surprised that the seat beside her is the one picked by the pretty girl. Her heart thumped harder as the girl moves closer to her and when the girl smiled at her, her heart thumped as if it was going to burst seeing the angelic face smile at her. She doesn’t know why it went like that but she already felt comfortable as time went by. Then after their teacher left, Sooyoung and Tiffany immediately went towards Yoona and agreed to speak with their new classmate.

 

“Annyeong hasseyo Seohyun! I’m Choi Sooyoung, Sooyoung for short.” Sooyoung introduced.

 

“I’m Tiffany Hwang! You can call me Tiffany. Well, I hope that we would match well because I also came from a foreign country.” Tiffany continued.

 

“And I’m Im Yoona! I hope we could be good friends.” Yoona lastly introduced.

 

“Neh! Nice to meet all of you! I never thought that I already have friends this quick.” Seohyun answered.

 

“Well, you can all of us unnie since we heard a while ago that you’re younger with us! Okay?” Sooyoung reminded.

 

“Neh! Neh! Cheongmal kamsahamnida unnie! I’m glad to be friends with all of you.” Seohyun answered.

 

Then after their class ended, everything went well with the new circle of friends. Seohyun decided to invite the three of them to have some snacks on her house so she will also be able to introduce them to her parents. Sooyoung and Yoona were stunned seeing a limousine pick them up.

 

“I-is this what were going to ride S-Seohyunnie?” Yoona stammered.

 

“Neh unnie! Let’s go!” Seohyun said then the driver quickly went out of the car and opened the door for the girls. The other students were also eyeing the four of them especially the new girl. Of course, it immediately spread throughout the whole campus and the others who haven’t seen her were all excited to see her already. They thought she will also be one of the Grandiose in the school. (Grandiose is the name they call for a person who is one of the famous students in their campus.)

 

After arriving to Seohyun’s home, Sooyoung and Yoona were surprised seeing her house as huge as a mansion. They felt really envious with their friends Seohyun and Tiffany. They thought the two of them really deserve to be one of the Grandiose of their school. Then Seohyun already let her unnies in and then called her Mom and Dad. She introduced them to her parents while the maids serve them foods and drinks. Yoona felt really jealous seeing her with her mom and dad. Back then, they were always called a perfect family because of their stable status in life and of course their good relationship with each other.

 

“Yoona, dear, why are you so quiet there?” Mrs. Seo asked.

 

“I-it’s nothing Mrs. Seo.” Yoona answered softly.

 

“Malhaeyo unnie!” Seohyun convinced.

 

“Y-you see, I already don’t have a mom, my sister also died with her that time and I have a dad mentally-illed because of that incident. But I’m okay. I just happen to miss those thoughts.” Yoona said softly then restrained her tears from coming down.

 

“Oh, is that so? I can always be a mother to you Yoona! Don’t hesitate to treat me as your mom. Arasso?” Mrs.Seo said and that touched Yoona but she was again able to restrain her tears from falling.

 

“C-Cheongmal Kamsahamnida!” Yoona thanked.

 

Seohyun, Tiffany and Sooyoung comforted Yoona. And to help Yoona feel more relieved, Mr. Seo told the story about Seohyun back from California and why they decided to go back to Korea. He told them that Seohyun was always bullied by her schoolmates in her school. They didn’t hesitate to do that even though they knew she was the richest in their campus. Seohyun didn’t have a friend in her whole life studying there because they said that she came from a different country and she always receive racist remarks. Mr. Seo also said that he once paid a student to be friends with Seohyun but she ended up running away after receiving the money he gave that’s why they decided to go back to Korea before anything more serious will happen to their only daughter, Seohyun. All of them were surprised after hearing the story. Seohyun, was really a kind person and very humble that’s why they never thought that there’s someone able to do that to her.

 

Every one of them really enjoyed being with Seohyun’s Mom and Dad. They all shared joys that day. And they didn’t notice that it was already dark. Seohyun said that the driver will just bring them home but she then decided to accompany them to their houses. First to be home is Tiffany, then Sooyoung and Lastly, Yoona. Before Yoona went inside, she remembered something then immediately ran to Seohyun.

 

“Seohyunnie, Thanks for this day! I never thought you were like this when I first saw you. Honestly, earlier in school, I felt really uncomfortable with you I didn’t know why but now, I’m happy that we’re already good friends. I was really thankful meeting you and your parents. I’m glad to have a dongsaeng like you.” Yoona said while holding Seohyun’s hands.

 

“It’s nothing unnie! I’m also thankful having wonderful unnies like the three of you! I’m also happy meeting you!” Seohyun answered then hugged her Unnie.

 

After that, Yoona remembered something then asked Seohyun to come to their training tomorrow morning. Seohyun happily agreed then Yoona already went inside their house and Seohyun already went their way home.

 

Next day…

 

Today, Yoona still wore her eyeglasses because her eyes aren’t that fine yet. Then before going out, she checked her looks first in front of a heart-shaped mirror, given by her mom during her childhood days. She combed her hair for a bit, tapped her cheeks lightly and lastly, fixed her eyeglasses. And when she was about to go out of her room, she heard some car honks outside their house. She hurriedly grabbed her things, kissed her dad then bid her goodbye to her Taeyeon unnie and quickly ran outside their house.

 

“Unnie! Good Morning! I’m so ready for the training today! Sooo, Common?” Seohyun excitedly shouted.

 

Yoona was surprised seeing Seohyun dressed in a not-so-comfortable cloth.

 

“Yah! Why wear that kind of cloth Seohyunnie? We aren’t going on a party you know!” Yoona joked.

 

“Uhh? Is that so Unnie? Then I’ll just tell my nanny to bring some clothes for me. Let’s just fetch Sooyoung and Tiffany Unnie first!” Seohyun suggested then instructed Yoona to get in.

 

Next one was Sooyoung. She was also surprised seeing the expensive car again. Then, they went on their way to Tiffany’s house. After that, they already went on their school and in just a minute, Seohyun’s nanny already arrives with her clothes to wear for their training. Before the training started, they had some free time chatting about the clothes they are wearing.

 

“Tiffany unnie! Your clothes are really pretty! I’m sure it’s new.” Sooyoung commented on Tiffany’s new clothes.

 

“Neh! My mom bought these for my training!” Tiffany answered.

 

“You sure are lucky Unnie!” Yoona commented. “And of course Seohyunnie, she looks young in her outfit today.” Yoona continued.

 

Almost all the students were eyeing the four of them. They were like discussing everything about the four girls. Until Mr. Kim arrived, everyone gathered quickly in the center and suddenly went silent. Then, Mr. Kim introduced a person who is said to be a producer in a show. He said that their school was picked to have some students train for their agency. They will be observed with some staffs from a program and whoever tops will luckily be given a chance to be a star.

 

Some were excited about the idea of becoming a star while some became nervous hearing that there will be people observing them for the rest of their training days. Then before starting, Mr. Kim once again announced something.

 

“Everyone! Please pay attention! I know all of you know that there will be a Family Day in the coming week, right? I want to tell you that some of you will be performing that day with the songs I told you to write. So I am expecting that you already have your own pieces with you and each of you must pay attention on your own skills and don’t forget to do all your best to be one of those students performing. That will be all! We will now start our training, so everyone please form four lines.” Mr. Kim explained.

 

Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun were far from each other. Sooyoung was of course in front with Seohyun and Tiffany was at the back of the two while Yoona was in the farthest place, trying to hide from their songsaengnim. Their teacher already started to call each of the students to perform their pieces in front of their class when suddenly someone came in.

 

“Oh? Class already started? You’re so early today Mr. Kim! Well, it’s just 7:59, We’re not late yet isn’t it? So, no punishment okay?” Jessica, one of the school’s Grandiose arrogantly said having her other friends, Hyoyeon and Sunny with her.

 

“Cooool!” Seohyun dazzled softly.

 

They immediately lined in front of the line which cause Hyoyeon to hit Sooyoung’s hands.

 

“Aaaw! Hey watch out!” Sooyoung coldly shouted not minding who the girls were.

 

“Tsss! Who the hell is this girl? Doesn’t she know us?” Hyoyeon whispered to Sunny then just answered Sooyoung with her ‘whatever’ face.

 

“Aisshh.. Chincha! If we weren’t here, I could’ve broke this ugly girl’s face!” Sooyoung said to herself restraining from creating a fight inside the training gym.

 

Sooyoung just cooled herself down and didn’t mind the girls. Then, Mr. Kim already continued calling students to perform their pieces. First one called was Jessica, she performed a lively song she entitled, Better in Time. Next one was Sunny who was next in line with Jessica and she sang a song she entitled The Show. Next was Hyoyeon but unfortunately she wasn’t able to perform because she hasn’t created a song yet and that made Mr. Kim decide that whoever students that haven’t created a song yet will be automatically disqualified for the event. Then Sooyoung make face insulting Hyoyeon more and fortunately, Hyoyeon didn’t see this so no serious event occurred. More students were called until it reached Sooyoung, she performed her song she entitled It’s Gonna make Sense. Next was, Seohyun who was next in line with her but unfortunately she doesn’t have a song with her yet but Mr. Kim accepted her reason that she was just a new student and she was given a chance to perform next weekend. On the other side, Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon were surprised seeing a new student. They were stunned with Seohyun’s pretty face but ending up insulting the girl, maybe because they feel intimated with her. Some more students were called then Tiffany was already called. She performed her song Dear Mom, causing a big change in the atmosphere inside the room because of the great voice of Tiffany,

 

Then, after Tiffany performed, Mr. Kim decided to give a break to the students first. All the trainers went directly to the school’s cafeteria and had their snacks there.

 

Inside the School’s Cafeteria…

 

Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun already got their snacks. Then, they discussed about their performance a while ago.

 

“Sooyoung unnie! You were really great a while ago! I didn’t expect you created a very meaningful song! Daebak!” Yoona commented on her unnie’s performance.

 

“Neh! I told you I was great Yoong!” Sooyoung jokingly boasted.

 

“And of course! Tiffany unnie was also great! Everyone loved your song and of course your gorgeous voice unnie.” Yoona said praising her Tiffany unnie.

 

But Seohyun wasn’t listening at all. Since the time they arrived, they noticed that she was eyeing the 3 Grandiose on the center-most part of the cafeteria already.

 

“Yah! Seo Joohyun! What are you looking at? Huh?” Sooyoung asked, observing where exactly is Seohyun looking at.

 

Then Seohyun came back to her senses and just pretended that she was just thinking for the song she will have next week. Then, her 3 unnies just agreed with her.

 

Next to be the topic was Yoona, her unnies commented that they haven’t heard Yoona sang at all. And that was just the time they remembered that thought. Because of their excitement hearing Yoona’s song and of course her voice, they Forced Yoona to sing her song but unfortunately, they didn’t succeed. HIM YOONA still reigned and that was the time they decided to prepare for Yoona’s performance, Tiffany put out all her cosmetics and started to help Yoona look good. She put on light make-up on Yoona and just showed her natural beauty. After the quick transformation, Sooyoung and Seohyun were surprised after seeing Yoona. They were glad to see Yoona wear make-up for the first time and also they were glad that Tiffany didn’t went overboard and Yoona just looks like her normal face but much, much better. (Almost all of the girls in their school already wear make-up including Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun except Yoona, because they all thought that they were already in high school and that’s part of growing up.)

 

They went back together to the gym and went directly to their places then their teacher automatically called the next performer. Until the next person before Yoona was already finished. Originally, Yoona isn’t a scaredy person, she’s a person with confidence all the time. She didn’t felt nervous at all, just intimidated with the eyes focusing on her.

 

“Who is she? Is she another transfer student?” Jessica questioned Sunny.

 

“Molla! I haven’t seen that girl yet here in this campus! Why isn’t she one of the Grandiose?” Sunny commented eyeing Yoona suspiciously.

 

“Yah! Are you saying that girl is pretty? Huh! Not even half of my toe fingers. ” Hyoyeon boasted.

 

Then, Mr. Kim already introduced Yoona. Everybody was surprised knowing that it was Yoona. She wasn’t one of the most popular girls in school but of course she was also known because she’s a friend of Tiffany, who is one of the Grandiose that students call. Everyone anticipated Yoona’s performance especially her unnies, Sooyoung and Tiffany. Then, Yoona already started…

 

You tucked me in, turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when I looked back

…..

 

Then the song went on, everyone were touched with the lyrics of the song Yoona made and of course with Yoona’s voice. They didn’t expect that Yoona can sing that great. Sooyoung and Tiffany on the other side were very moved with Yoona’s performance, they are the only ones who knew the whole story of Yoona’s life that’s why they understand Yoona more than anyone else. She was the only one given a round of applause because her piece suits the concept of Family Day well and of course her great voice.

 

 After Yoona’s performance, Mr. Kim had a smirk on his face that no one from the room noticed. Then, he continued to call the remaining students. After an hour discussing with the other present teachers and staffs from the program, they already had their decision. Everyone was really anticipating who will be the lucky students performing for the family day.

 

“All right students! We already came up on the list of the students performing on the Family Day. We have also assigned the tasks given to the certain performer.” Mr. Kim enunciated.

 

“First performer will be Hwang Tiffany, she will be the one assigned for the doxology in the opening of the program. We chose her because she has a calm voice that suits a prayer song.” Mr. Kim continued then everyone clapped.

 

Tiffany was really honored hearing her teacher’s praise. Then Mr. Kim already continued.

 

“Next performer will be for the first special number on the program, we chose Jung Jessica.” Mr. Kim announced. Jessica was really glad but not hearing some comments from her performance, she felt really bad towards her songsaengnim but Sunny and Hyoyeon just cheered her up by saying some praise and that made Jessica feel good already.

 

“For the last special number, the place goes to Choi Sooyoung. We chose her song because that goes well with thanking your parents during the last part of the program.” Mr. Kim blurted out and that made Sooyoung to squeal loudly.

 

“Oh! Mianhaeyo songsaengnim!” Sooyoung immediately apologized after causing some attention. Then she smiled at Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona. Then as an answer, Yoona, Tiffany and Seohyun showed a ‘daebak’ response.

 

Now everyone were very excited who will be the last person performing. Yoona, who was on the most-corner part of the room, was just playing with her nails. When suddenly she heard her name called. She was stunned hearing her name called. She thought that Mr. Kim called her name for not paying attention but earlier…

 

“And for the most important part of the program, the one who will be singing for all the parents, we chose, Im Yoona!” Mr. Kim announced.

 

But Yoona, who was clueless with what the her songsaengnim said, answered “Neh? Oh? Mianhaeyo Songsaengnim! I was listening, just go on!” Yoona shouted for her teacher to be able to hear her voice from the back.

 

Then everyone laughed including her teacher. They thought that she wasn’t listening at all. Yoona still didn’t know what was really going on so she just laughed with her classmates. And that cause the students to laugh harder so Yoona, already decided to face her Tiffany unnie and showed a ‘what’s-going-on’ expression but her unnie can’t resist from laughing. So Mr. Kim just decided to announce once again.

 

“Im Yoona! You’re the one in-charge for the most important role on the program! You get it?” Mr. Kim said emphasizing every word.

 

Yoona was shocked with what she heard so she just nodded her head slowly with her eyes wide-opened. It was supposed to be another funny scene but as everyone turns and faces her, everyone was mesmerized with her expression. For them, it was really a beautiful and refreshing scene. Even her unnies were shocked with Yoona’s looks. They never knew Yoona was beautiful more than anyone else.

 

Then that’s where their training ended. Seohyun already went home first. While Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yoona congratulated each other. They were really happy that each of them has their own roles for the upcoming program in their school. But they were most proud with their dongsaeng Yoona. They didn’t expect that Yoona can do that great and Yoona thanked her Unnies for their cheers and compliments. They already decided to split-up when Tiffany got a message from her mom that they will be going to a dinner with their family friend, and Sooyoung needs to have her ticket from Lotto counted first so Yoona ended up being alone and there she decided to buy some for her father and Taeyeon unnie from a convenience store.

 

When Yoona was about to get out from the store, she saw an armed guy getting something from a woman so she ran quickly to that dark corner of the street and didn’t hesitate to help the woman. The guy at first just laughed at Yoona and just boasted that she can’t do anything. Yoona was challenged with what the guy said so she gave him a great kick from her long, slender legs and that made the guy immediately fell. Then people already started to gather from the scene and they all decided to bring the guy in the precinct. The woman Yoona helped was really amazed with what she did.

 

“Oh! Thanks to you, uhhh, you are?” The woman asked.

 

“I’m Im Yoona miss.” Yoona introduced.

 

“If you weren’t there that guy could’ve killed me already. Oh! And by the way, I am Cho ShinHye and I am not a Miss anymore. Actually, I’m with my son a while ago but he went somewhere else, I didn’t know where.” The woman introduced.

 

“Oh? Is that so? Then I’ll just bring you home so I will be sure you’re safe Mrs. Cho.” Yoona suggested.

 

“Oh! Aniya! I will wait for my son first, I’m afraid someone would do that also to my son. You can now go Yoona! Thanks for earlier.” Mrs. Cho thanked.

 

“Aniya Mrs. Cho! I’ll just wait with you for your son. It’s okay by the way.” Yoona answered.

 

Then Mrs. Cho agreed. It has already been an hour since they were waiting but her son isn’t there yet. But the two wasn’t bored at all, in that short time they have jived well together already. All the time, they only shared laughs from different stories they shared then suddenly…

 

“Mom! Why are you still here?” the son asked.

 

“Oh! Kyuhyun! You’re here already? Aishh… you wouldn’t believe what I experienced a while ago son.” Mrs. Cho act childish to her son then hugged her as if he’s still a child and Yoona, on the other side was very surprised knowing he’s the son of the woman she helped a while ago.

 

Kyuhyun was distracted with what his mother was doing.

 

“Yah! Mom! Stop it! How many times would I tell you I’m not a child anymore for you to treat me like I’m not a grown up already.” Kyuhyun’s annoyed expression.

 

“Yah! I’m just joking my son. Oh! And by the way, this is Im Yoona, she’s the one who saved me earlier! I want you to meet this pretty child…” Mrs. Cho handed Kyuhyun’s hands to Yoona.

 

Kyuhyun was surprised seeing Yoona, especially when she already turned around.  He never thought that it was her. Today, she looked like a nerd with her eyeglasses on but it can’t hide the beauty hiding behind those glasses. She was like a star twinkling in her seat. But Kyuhyun didn’t mind the fact.

 

When Mrs. Cho was about to hand Kyuhyun’s hands to Yoona, he immediately shook it off and said that he already knows her. Then Yoona just agreed with him but in an annoyed expression.

 

Yoona decided to go home first because it has gotten dark already, mainly because of their long wait for Cho Kyuhyun. But Mrs. Cho didn’t allow her to go home because it rained hard suddenly and also because she was afraid that someone could’ve done that thing to Yoona also. So she invited Yoona to just spend the night to their house but Mrs. Cho wasn’t thinking of that really, she was thinking of making the two treat each other better. Kyuhyun opposed with her mom’s decision. And Yoona tried really hard to convince Mrs. Cho that she will just go home but she didn’t succeed.

 

Then Kyuhyun’s mom decided to just take a bus because she hasn’t rode one for the past weeks. Kyuhyun and Yoona just agreed and followed her. Almost all of the passing buses were full so they still waited for some minutes until a not-so-full bus arrived. They immediately run their way inside the bus. Mrs. Cho got a seat quickly in the last-most corner of the bus and unfortunately, Yoona and Kyuhyun ended up joining the standing people in the front-most part.

 

Yoona and Kyuhyun felt really uncomfortable with each other because of their places. And when Yoona turned around, she was about to say something to Kyuhyun, she was surprised that his face was just inches away from her. She felt her nerves shiver all over so she immediately put Kyuhyun’s hood on his head then said…

 

“You forgot to put that on!”

 

Kyuhyun was also surprised. First, because of the sudden turning around of Yoona and second, when Yoona put his hood on for him. It remind him the first time Yoona did it for him, it was also when they were about to ride a bus and now for the second time. Then they just stayed quiet until reaching Cho’s Residence.

 

Kyuhyun gestured Yoona that they were already there so Yoona immediately followed them. She was surprised that Mrs. Cho and Kyuhyun was like sneaking around first before going inside their house so she ended up following what the 2  are doing. And there she remembered what Kyuhyun told her that his dad really hate them ride bus. Then, a smile was formed on her face remembering this thought and seeing the other act in that way especially Cho Kyuhyun. She didn’t expect that he could also do such things. They already reached the door, luckily, Mr. Cho wasn’t there so they went in and let go a sigh.

 

Yoona observed the house carefully. She thought that it was really a big one for a family with 3 members only but the inside design was just simple, they didn’t overdid the whole house. She thought that they weren’t that elegance-showing family.

 

They already had their dinner because Mr. Cho couldn’t make it that night because of some business matters. Then, Mrs. Cho showed Yoona’s room. It was really like made for a girl because it was full of girly things. Mrs. Cho explained that she really wished for a daughter that is why she told her hubby to have one.

 

Yoona couldn’t sleep that night because she isn’t used with a new house so she decided to go out of her room first and went on the balcony just outside her room. It was really refreshing there all because of the fresh, cold air coming and the great view from it. She sat on the long sofa that is really placed there for people to be able to watch the great view from the outside. But as time passed, she realized that it was getting colder already but she didn’t went to sleep yet, she just stayed there and continued to watch the view from outside until someone put a jacket on her. She was about to shout because she thought it was a ghost but she became calm seeing it was Kyuhyun. Later on, Kyuhyun took the seat on the sofa used also by Yoona.  Then she thanked him.

 

“I don’t know why, but didn’t you notice we always meet unexpectedly?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

 

“O-Oh? Neh!”  Yoona was surprised with Kyuhyuh’s sudden questioning.

 

“And also, you always remind me of my hoodie, are you afraid that someone might see me with a girl?” Kyuhyun asked facing Yoona.

 

“Of course! Who wouldn’t be! I don’t want to be a star just because of controversies being with you!” Yoona commented then faced Kyuhyun also.

 

“Ah.. Is that so? ” Kyuhyun answered.

 

Then, suddenly Kyuhyun remmebered something then asked it to Yoona.

 

"Last time, you said you had a lot of boys already, it isn't true right?" Kyuhyun stated.

 

"Uh? How did you know? Hmm.. Of course not, I just want to have something to brag from a Mighty Cho Kyuhyun you know!" Yoona uttered then smiled.

 

Kyuhyun was right and he felt relieved in that thought, he didn't know why but he already feels comfortable with Yoona than anyone else he knew. When Cho Kyuhyun saw Yoona watching the view outside wonderfully, he then thought of something...

 

"The view is great right?" cho Kyuhyun started to ask.

 

"Neh! Waeyo? You said that so you can tell me later on that I'm prettier than the view right? Well, I knew that already." Yoona answered.

 

Kyuhyun was shocked, he didn't expect that Yoona would say that.

 

"Huh? Of course not! I just like to say the view is great. That's all!" Kyuhyun teased. "You have thin body but you're such a thick-skinned"  Kyuhyun continued then started to stand up about to go back to his room when Yoona grab his head then he hugged it tightly trying to cover his mouth so he wouldn't be able to breathe. But Kyuhyun has been able to let go from Yoona's arms then pushed her to the sofa. They were playing like children when suddenly Yoona fell from the sofa. Kyuhyun was shocked, Yoona is now holding her head where it hurts while facing the floor. He immediately went towards her then bring her up to the sofa. But Yoona suddenly got the pillow from the sofa then started hitting Kyuhyun. He was surprised seeing Yoona very fine so he also gets a pillow and started to take revenge on her. After some minutes, they already grew tired but they still didn't stop laughing, they watched the view outside the balcony again with smiles on their faces. Then, there came a silence between the two. They didn’t realize that they were already falling asleep slowly, facing each other. And when Mrs. Cho was to check each of their rooms, she heard some snores from the balcony and when she checked it out, she discovered that it was Yoona who was snoring and she was with Kyuhyun so she thought of something playful. She immediately gets her camera and didn’t hesitate to take a picture of the two. After that, she just went back to her room and didn’t mind the two kids and there she fell asleep peacefully.

 



 

 

I'm very sorry if I weren't able to update yesterday because I got a lot to do. ^^

And for the songs, just imagine they are the ones who really sang those songs. Kkk~

And for the mom of Kyuhyun, whoever watched the drama Playful/Mischievous Kiss. Imagine she's that type of mom, okay? For the ones who weren't able to watch i, she's a mother that doesn't looks like a mother because she's so youth-looking and also she doesn't act like a mother.

If you notice, I got a scene from Mischievous/Playful Kiss, the part where Kyuhyun's mom took a picture of the two. That's all! Ask me if there are parts that confused you okay?

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)