CHAPTER 12: Someday

Absolute Love

NORMAL POV

 

Yoona’s class was allowed to go home early today because they don’t have their teacher for their last subject.

 

“Unnie! You can now go! I won’t be able to go home with the two of you today. Since it’s still early, I still need to practice first for our next training. It’s my compensation for my absences. Just take care, okay?” Yoona blurted out.

 

“Oh, is that so? Then, we’ll go now! Annyeong!” Sooyoung answered then they went on their way already.

 

Yoona trailed down to the dance rehearsal room. As she enters, she noticed that lights were switched on so she thought that someone was there in that moment, but as she wander her eyes, she discovered that no one was there so she immediately replaced her school shoes with her dancing shoes, turned the music player on, then danced with the music. She felt that she was really into the music with her eyes closed. She didn’t know that there were people watching her. After her mini-performance, the two people hiding from the shadow in the darkness clapped their hands loudly.

 

“Oh? Who are you?” Yoona asked while looking around to find where the guys are.

 

After hearing Yoona’s words, the two decided to show their identities already.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi? Sungmin-ssi?” Yoona questioned.

 

“You know us?” Sungmin questioned back.

 

“Of course? Who wouldn’t? I’m sure you’re aware that you two are part of the so-called Grandiose of our school.” Yoona stated.

 

“Oh right!” Sungmin exclaimed.

 

“Aigoo… have you s-seen me d-dancing…?” Yoona stammered

 

“Of course! Don’t worry! Actually, we have seen you perform a lot already, if you are to ask, we were observing you already since the first day of training. And I’m sorry for that, we have been given a task by Mr. Kim and of course, we cannot say no. And we thought that this is already the right time for us to reveal ourselves.” Eunhyuk muttered.

 

“Arasso, then lucky me for having such fabulous spies! Kekeke~” Yoona joked.

 

The three of them decided to have some snacks inside the room. They shared their own thoughts with each other and without noticing, they were already enjoying each other. It has just been an hour since their first meeting but they were as if long time friends for having such free conservation. The guys enjoyed Yoona’s dorkiness and for her simplicity. They didn’t know that she was a great company. And when Yoona decided to go home already, the two guys left with her.

 

School time just ended so Yoona, Eunhyuk and Sungmin were able to leave with all the students. Eunhyuk decided to make way for the students first so they wouldn’t stumble with the rushing students.

 

Everyone raced themselves to the front part of their campus, all having the same goals, to see their school’s Grandiose. The first to be spotted were the Royal Trio, Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon. Lately, Seohyun has been seen together with the three, so they all thought that she should be included with them already. The four were caught smiling and as if waving their hands to the students who were hooked into them. After the four passed, students waited for quite a moment. They were all waiting for the Grandiose Boys, Eunhyuk and Sungmin. They all turned their gazes when someone already shouted and they have all seen the boys. Everyone was surprised seeing them walk together with a girl and as they observe more carefully, they discovered that it was Yoona. Different opinions were heard. Some badmouthed Yoona secretly while some were jealous of her. They felt that she was really lucky. First is for her having such rich unnies, Tiffany and Sooyoung, who recently won Lotto and now for being friends with their dream guys. Yoona wasn’t aware with what the students were talking about because she didn’t mind everybody’s attention. She never dreamed of being famous in their school and just wanted to stay where she is now. Eunhyuk and Sungmin were really thoughtful, they didn’t let her feel awkward towards them. They both decided to accompany Yoona in waiting for the bus for her to ride home but some students were still snickering around them.

 

Suddenly, an expensive-looking car stopped in front of them. Yoona knew it was Minho. They have been friends already, she didn’t agree with what he said last time he confessed because she knows that it is still time for them to know each other better. They have been seeing each other frequently and have been enjoying each other’s company.  Yoona is now able to act comfortably whenever she’s with Minho. She can now joke around and do pranks whenever she’s with him. Also, whenever Minho has free time, he fetches her from school. He has also stopped his courtship towards her and for that, Yoona was really thankful. He has been trying to treat her as his dongsaeng only. Also, she promised him that she’ll be helping him find the perfect girl for him.

 

“Come on, Yoong!” Minho shouted.

 

“Neh Oppa!” Yoona answered Minho.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi, Sungmin-ssi! I gotta go for now! See ya’ll next time!” Yoona uttered then went her way inside Minho’s car.

 

Every student turned their gazes where Yoona was. Everyone felt really envious towards her, now for having such a fabulous Oppa. They all thought that it was an admirer of her and some said that she doesn’t suit him because of her status in life, but for some who like Yoona, they felt really happy for her. A little fame was brought to Yoona because of her performance last time that’s why some were able to recognize and idolize her.

 

“Yoong! Looks like you’re becoming famous now, huh! Look! A lot were looking at you a while ago.” Minho muttered.

 

“Aniya Oppa! It’s just that I was with the two famous students in our school. That’s why there are people around.” Yoona answered.

 

“Is that so? Then, I beg to disagree. Keke~. So, will I drive you directly home now or are there places you want to go?” Minho asked.

 

“Neh! Today is Sooyoung unnie’s celebration for their new house. And I like you to come with me Oppa! I want you to meet my Unnie! Please?” Yoona begged trying to act cute to her Oppa for him to agree.

 

“Aigoo! Aigoo! Not with your doe-eyes again Yoong! You know I can’t resist you whenever you beg me like that!” Minho stated, ruffling Yoong’s hair.

 

“Oh! There is someone I have to meet right now, I told him I’ll meet him today. I’ll just contact him first that I wouldn’t be able to…” Minho continued but stopped when Yoona suddenly interrupted.

 

“Then, tell him to come with us! I’m sure Sooyoung unnie will be glad meeting new friends. Anyway, she told me last time to introduce you to her. So, let’s go and meet that friend of yours and we’ll head to Sooyoung unnie’s house. That would be very fun!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

After fetching Minho’s friend, they already went where Sooyoung’s new house was. When they arrived, Yoona was the first to come in because both the two guys parked Minho’s car first.

 

“Unnie!!!!” Yoona yelled.

 

“Yoongie! Where’s that someone you told me you’ll be introducing to me?” Sooyoung excitedly questioned.

 

“I think they are already on their way here. By the way unnie, your new house is really huge! It was like 20 times our house, keke~.” Yoona exclaimed.

 

“Aigoo… Yoongie!” Sooyoung said.

 

“Unnie! They’re already here!” Yoona whispered then drag her unnie to the boys.

 

Yoona introduced Sooyoung first to her Minho Oppa then to the next guy, Yunho. But as soon as they greeted each other, Sooyoung suddenly remembered something so she excused themselves for a while and whispered something to Yoona…

 

“Yah Yoong! I knew that guy! I’m very sure of that.” Sooyoung murmured.

 

“Huh? Yunho-ssi? How?” Yoona wondered.

 

“Aigoo, back when we were in the mall with Tiffany! You are looking for clothes to wear that time!” Sooyoung muttered.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Sooyoung eyed the whole shop when suddenly, she saw a tall guy with some nerdy glasses on that was about to enter the same shop where they are currently at. She was starting to see hearts falling from the sky around the guy as he walks slowly and as he takes a look inside the shop.

                                                   

“Is this what they call Love at first Sight? Ugh… It feels.. It feels.. It feels so gooood!” Sooyoung muttered while she put her chin on rest on her palms. Suddenly, the guy looked at the direction where Sooyoung is. Sooyoung was so surprised that caused her chin to fall from her hands and bite her tongue. She immediately turned back and made a face that surely show hurt from her biting of her tongue earlier. She didn’t felt any embarrassment, thanks to her ‘confidence’, so she quickly turned back where the guy was and luckily, the guy was also staring at her that time so they both exchange glances. Sooyoung could already feel the butterflies on her stomach flying freely inside it and slightly making her the feel of tickled for no reason. Suddenly someone called the guy, then a girl just showed up and ran towards the direction of the guy and clung herself to him.

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Oh don’t bother Yoong! I remembered, you weren’t there that time! Only Tiffany saw him…” Sooyoung continued.

 

After having a quick talk, the two girls went back where the guys were. Sooyoung brought some foods with her for the visitors. Silence prevails for a moment but broke when someone suddenly called to Minho. He excused himself for a while and went to the balcony to have his conversation there. Yoona suddenly thought of something and told Sooyoung and Yunho that she would just get more foods because she felt that she was not contented yet with the served foods and was craving for more. Sooyoung, who thought something fishy with Yoona’s excuse, secretly tried to avoid her from going away but Yoona just winked at her evilly.

 

Sooyoung who was now left alone with Yunho, felt really awkward. She hasn’t finished her food yet, her hands were really shaky because of the thought that she was eating with the man of her dreams. But on the other side, Yunho, who was still unheard, stayed where he was and just continued eating without minding that Sooyoung exists. He was naturally a woman-hater. He never befriended girls in her whole life. Only his relatives are able to become close with him.

 

“Aigoo… this kid! Acting like he’s an innocent one! But deep inside, a really flirty guy!” Sooyoung thought angrily.

 

 



 

 

On the other side…

 

 

YOONA’s POV

I directly went to the kitchen and looked for foods. I was supposed to be just joking around that I’ll be eating more foods but as soon as I saw a bunch of foods piled up in the table, I wasn’t able to control myself anymore. The more I restrain myself from eating, the more I crave.  So I ended up eating and eating while watching on the mini-television placed in the kitchen, when suddenly someone called me…

 

“Yoona?” Donghae Oppa called.

 

“Oppa? I’m sorry if I took so much food Oppa. I didn’t notice since I’m hooked with the program I’m watching.” I explained while scratching my head for not noticing what I have just done.

 

“It’s okay Yoong! You can have as much as you want!” Oppa answered then went beside my seat.

 

“Your house is really pretty Oppa! It was fascinating!” I dazzled.

 

“Really? Kamsahamnida! So, do you want me to tour you around Yoong?” Donghae Oppa asked.

 

“Sure Oppa! I would be glad too…” I answered then quickly stood up, I’m so excited to roam around and see the new house.

 

I was amazed with every room Donghae Oppa showed me. I already grew tired. I wasn’t aware that the house was incredibly that big. Now, we both ended up resting in the rooftop of the house. I enjoyed the fresh air scent I could smell and also the cold breeze touching my skin.

 

“I didn’t know you were friends with the famous Cho Kyuhyun, Yoong…” Donghae Oppa broke the silence between us.

 

And that’s when I remembered him. I haven’t seen him since the day he went at my house. I only get the chance to see him whenever he became a guest in TV Programs. So I just thought that it’s a part of being an idol. After contemplating about these facts, I came back to my senses…

 

“Neh! Well, actually we aren’t seeing each other for days already. I think he’s busy…” I muttered.

 

“Is that so? Well, maybe. That’s natural for an idol. Anyway, how’s your life now?” Donghae Oppa questioned.

 

“Well, actually I’m missing my usual life back then. I miss the times when we were still new friends. We use to go around the village and play around until dark, the times when we go to school together and come back home with each other. I never knew that everything would change as we grow up.” I reminisced.

 

“Neh! Actually Yoong, I already came back to school not too long ago. After Sooyoung won, I decided to continue my studies.” Donghae Oppa stated.

 

“Really Oppa? Then why can’t I see you in school? You didn’t enroll in SM University, right?” I said.

 

“You’re right Yoong…” Donghae Oppa answered.

 

“Why Oppa? I really miss hanging out with you!” I reasoned out.

 

“It’s just that… I really want to pursue my dreams… I don’t want to be a bother to Sooyoungie and to you…” Donghae Oppa uttered.

 

“But you never became a bother to me Oppa. Aigooo... You know, I just really really miss having an Oppa like you. Pssshh….” I let out a deep sigh.

 

Back then, I and Donghae Oppa were really close, even closer than Sooyoung unnie. I never thought that as we grow up, things started to change too. I really miss how he took good care of me.

 

“Oppa! I have something to say…” I continued.

 

“What is it Yoong?” Donghae Oppa questioned.

 

“You know… If you just didn’t treat me as your dongsaeng and so as I, I could’ve fallen for you back then… You know, you’re close to my ideal type. And I thank you for that, you took very good care of me.” I confessed.

 

“N-neh?” Donghae Oppa stammered.

 

I never thought I could say that. But everything was a fact. My dad wasn’t able to comfort me whenever I have problems back then, but Donghae Oppa was there, he was the one comforting me and tried to replace all the burdens inside of me with happiness. He was really more than a friend to me, he was already a brother who always thought of caring me. And with those thoughts, I ended up on Donghae Oppa’s warm hands. I didn’t know, but I wasn’t able to let go from him. I felt I was safe the whole time he gave me a hug.

 

“Komawoyo Oppa!” I thanked as I started to unlock myself from his hands. And I just seen a warm smile from his face. After some minutes, Sooyoung unnie showed up with Yunho-ssi. I was really surprised seeing them together. But Sooyoung unnie spoke to us with difficulty and was as if a pure girl. And seeing her act in that way, I knew that things haven’t build up yet with the both of them. We were about to go back down when suddenly my phone rang…

 

“Yoboseyo?” I said.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyo! Is this possibly Im Yoona?” The voice called.

 

“Neh! What can I do for you sir?” I muttered.

 

“I’m from SM Entertainment and I’m a representative from the agency. We have just received a report from our reliable source from the observers from your university and we would like you to come tomorrow for an interview. If you’re interested, just see us tomorrow morning. We will tell you the other details and information you’ll need in case you’ll come tomorrow.” He stated.

 

“Neh. Kamsahamnida!” I answered.

 

After I hang up, things started to pop-out in my mind. The first thing to come up was the picture of my family in my mind. I felt that it’s already the time for me to see how success really feels. I only seen positive thoughts that night and never thought about how will I end up…

 

 


 

Chapter 12 DONE! What do you think of Yoona's thoughts? Is she falling in love again with her Donghae Oppa? And what do you think aboutthe Yoonhae moments? How 'bout the awkward moments with Sooyoung and Yunho? Will Yunho change from being a nerdy, women-hater guy and transform into a new person? Watch out on how Yoona enters a new world... A World of famous people, World of Controversies and a World that will change her usual life to an Unusual one.