CHAPTER 2: Unexpected

Absolute Love

 

NORMAL POV

 

“Let us all welcome, Cho Kyuhyun! Singing us his newest single, It has to be You!” MC Kang Ho Dong cheerfully announced.

 

Everybody went wild especially the girls inside the studio. Kyuhyun is a huge star in Korea. From singing, to dancing, acting and also modeling. He’s really loved by the people for his various talents.

 

Then the music went on. Everybody swayed their hands up in their seats as Cho Kyuhyun sang.

 

Oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda

I gil kkeureseo seoseongineun na

Dasin bol sudo eomneun niga nareul butjaba

Naneun tto I gireul mutneunda

…………………………..

 

(Today, I wander in my memory

I’m passing around on the end of this way

You’re still holding me tightly, even though I can’t see you anymore

I’m losing my way again

……….)

 

Until the song ended, everybody was really amazed with the great melody and the perfect harmony of Kyu’s voice to the song.

 

“Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!” Kyuhyun thanked and bowed to the fans and left.

 

 


 


 

Inside the dressing room…..

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

 

“Yah, Leeteuk hyung! Work’s over can we now go?” I asked to my manager hyung as I open my laptop to check some open matches in StarCraft.

 

“Well, Yeah! I’m tired already so, let’s go!” Leeteuk hyung stated.

 

“Great!” I exclaimed.

 

But deep inside, I wasn’t that glad because I am expecting that there will be a party prepared for me and for my new song but unfortunately there were no signs of party.

 

“Maybe he’s just really tired.” I thought.

 

And then our car went on until we reached our home.

 

1 …………. 2 ………….3!

 

“PROOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!” “PUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKK!”

 

Loud noises and screams were heard from the dorm and that surprised me.

 

“Chukahaeyo Cho Kyuhyun! We’re so proud of you!” Heechul hyung greeted.

 

“Yah! Maknae-ya chukahamnida!” Eunhyuk hyung congratulated as he tapped my head.

 

“Yah! Hyung! You’re ruining my hair” I shouted.

 

“Haha! Our maknae still hasn’t changed at all. Well, it’s now time to party! Yeeeeaaahh!!” Shindong hyung yelled then everyone shouted and in a while Ryeowok hyung throw the cake on my face.

 

As revenge, I gathered all the icings on my face and started to wipe it on my hyungs’ faces.

 

Everyone really enjoyed that night and they all ended up as drunken men. They were all knocked down because of the influence of alcohol except me. I tricked my hyungs and they didn’t notice that I haven’t drunk even a drop of alcohol. And that is because of their too much attention on the foods and drinks served and prepared in our dorm.

 

“At last! I now have the freedom to go out even in a short time!” I thought to myself as I look for clothes that wouldn’t reveal my identity. I then decided to wear a jacket with a hood on it, comfy jeans and a pair of sneakers.

 

I quietly walked out of our dorm and freed myself as I walk comfortably in the streets near our house. As I continue walking and familiarizing myself with the houses located there, I found a mini park and decided to rest there for a while.

 

“I never thought that there is a nice park near our dorm. If I only knew this place a little earlier, I wouldn’t hesitate to ask my hyungs to come with me here occasionally.” I talked to myself.

 

I looked at my wrist watch and was surprised.

 

“Oh! I didn’t think it’s already 1 AM. I forgot to look at the clock earlier! I need to go!” I stood up as soon as I said those words and started to run as fast as I can. I am now panting deeply but still continuous in running and without knowing……………

 

“BAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!”

 

I unknowingly hit someone, it’s a girl. I know she was really hurt because it was hard for her to stand up. I was about to ask her if she needs some help but…

 

“Yaaahh!! Oooo-Ouch! Ah chincha!” the girl screamed to me as she holds the part of her head that was badly hurt.

 

“Oh! M-mianhaeyo!” I apologized while I try to get my breath back from the running a while ago and then I tried to reach her forehead where I bumped into earlier

 

But the girl refused and quickly shoved my hands away.

 

“I was just trying to help!” I argued.

 

“I didn’t asked for your help. Anyway, I can already manage myself!” the girl coldly responded.

 

“Well then, if that’s what you want!” I answered.

 

But before I could stepped my feet away, the girl suddenly fell on my arms and that surprised me.

 

“Oh! Ottokae? Is this my f-fault? Miss! Miss! Wake up!” I worriedly said.

 

I tried to wake her up in all my might but failed when no response was heard from her. I can’t think of anything that time because of my anxiousness that there might be some fangirls following me so I just ended up bringing her to our dorm and hide her from my hyungs because that will surely cause a big problem.

 

 


 


 

YOONA’s POV

 

“Appa! I’ll be back home right after my work okay? Taeyeon Unnie is already here to take care of you so you two keep safe, arasso? Saranghae Appa!” I kissed him on his forehead and he waved his hand to me as a sign of his goodbye.

 

“Taeyeon unnie! I’ll be going! Take care!” I said.

 

“Neh!” Taeyeon unnie answered.

 

 


While walking………….

 

 

Tiffany unnie and Sooyoung unnie are my two best friends from SM University. Since freshmen, we are already classmates so we know each other very well.

 

Every morning, we are used to seeing each other at the bus stop and wait for each other to be able to go to school together.

 

This morning, I was the last one to arrive. I can see from afar that they were already there.

 

“Yah! Yoong! Hurry up! Bus is nearly to arrive!” Sooyoung unnie shouted.

 

“Choi Sooyoung! Soften your voice. We are in a public place. People may think you’re a Psycho.” I heard Tiffany unnie scolded.

 

“Unnie! Stop quarreling!” I interrupted.

 

They are usually like this but they haven’t ended up in a serious fight yet. They already know their limits when to stop.

 

Tiffany unnie is a little different from Sooyoung unnie and me.  She came from a rich family that’s why she is the one correcting us from our cheap actions and manners. Sometimes, she let us have her unused clothes and let us shop with her when she receives her allowance also when she has excess money.

 

While Sooyoung unnie is the one more similar to me. We work on the same restaurant as waitresses. She’s an outgoing person that’s why we usually jive with each another.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

After some minutes, they already arrive. As they enter their class room they notice that all of their classmates were circling the bulletin board inside their room. Of course Sooyoung already ran her way to the bulletin board and after reading the article posted on it she squealed loudly!

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

Tiffany unnie and I were really surprised with her sudden shouting. Then we both chuckled seeing Sooyoung unnie’s expression.

 

“Yah! Unnie! What’s with the shouting?”  I asked.

 

“It says there that there will be a training and audition for the students interested in singing and also writing songs and whoever gets the top spot, he or she will be the one singing us the song he or she wrote on graduation day. Yah! All of us will join right? I’m sure we can make it! It sure is easy.” Sooyoung unnie boasted.

 

“Sure Sooyoungie! I’m really excited about it!” Tiffany unnie agreed.

 

“So this is the surprise Mr. Kim is saying the other day. That’s why he told us to write songs! Great! I already wrote one! Kkkkk~” Sooyoung unnie said.

 

“Me too! How about you Yoong? Why are you so quiet?” Tiffany unnie asked.

 

“Unnie, you know that I’m not interested in things like that. And also, I can’t afford paying another fee. I need to buy medicines for my father first before those things. So, I’m sorry, I’m not joining.” I answered.

 

“Yoong! Don’t be like that! We’re already in our last year so we need to maximize the time we’ll be spending together! And don’t mind the payment! Tiffany will be the one paying for you! Kkkk~” Sooyoung unnie joked.

 

Everyone chuckled.

 

“Sooyoung is really thick-skinned! Hahaha~ well, she’s right anyway. I’ll be the one in-charged for your payment Yoong! So you’ll be coming with us, arasso?”

 

“Chincha! Well, thanks unnie!” I thanked.

 

After our quick talk, our teacher arrived and the class went on.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

Then after class Yoona and Sooyoung went straight to the restaurant they are working at. And after work, Sooyoung told Yoona that she won’t be going home with her because her brother, Donghae, ask her to buy some foods for them.

 

“Yoongie! I won’t be going home with you tonight. Mian!” Sooyoung said.

 

“It’s okay unnie. Well, I’ll be going then! Annyeong!” Yoona responded.

 

“Neh! Annyeong! Take care of yourself huh! It’s already late, so be careful!” Sooyoung answered.

 

“Neh!” Yoong’s quick answer.

 

 

YOONA's POV

While walking, I was computing my expenses this month and for the coming days. And for some reason, it turned out that I wouldn’t have excess money anymore. It was just enough for Appa and for myself. So after some minutes, I thought to myself….

 

“What if I will not join the training anymore, I’ll just ask Tiffany unnie to just give the money to me. But that would be very embarrassing. Kkkkkk~” Yoong chukled in that thought.

 

“Ani! I’ll continue the training. I’ll just find some more part time jobs so I can have extra money for other school expenses.” Yoona concluded.

 

“Yah, Yoong! You’re really smart huh! Kkkk~” Yoona thought to herself the smiled.

 

Then, in a minute, I heard someone running towards the direction I am taking. And because of my curiosity, I also run towards it so I could see who it was. Then suddenly…….

 

“BLLLLAAAAAAAGGGG!!!”

 

A guy hit me really hard. I felt the nerves inside my body trembled. And because of the great impact I fell down. I tried really hard to stand up and there I was.

 

“Yaaahh!! Oooo-Ouch! Ah chincha!” I screamed to him as I hold the part of my head that was badly hurt.

 

“Oh! M-mianhaeyo!” the guy apologized while he try to get his breath back from the running a while ago and then he tried to reach my forehead where he bumped into earlier.

 

But I refused and quickly shoved his hands away. I was really burning in anger that time because of the great pain he caused.

 

“I was just trying to help!” he argued.

 

“I didn’t ask for your help. Anyway, I can already manage myself!” I coldly responded.

 

“Well then, if that’s what you want!” he answered.

 

But before he could stepped his feet away, I suddenly felt my body becoming weaker and everything turned black and for the next thing happened? I do not know anymore….

 

 


Just finished the 2nd chapter. I hope readers will continue subscribing and please comment! That'll help the story to become a better one. And about the song, it's Yesung solo "It has to be you". I hope everyone like it.