CHAPTER 3: Knowing each other

Absolute Love

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

 

I tried to wake her up in all my might but failed when no response was heard from her. I can’t think of anything that time because of my anxiousness that there might be some fangirls following me so I just ended up bringing her to our dorm and hide her from my hyungs because that will surely cause a big problem….

 

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

“Aishhh.. Chincha! Maybe this girl is a heavyweight master! She’s really heavy. ” Kyuhyun complained as he gave Yoona a piggyback ride.

 

“I must hurry up before someone sees me.” Kyuhyun thought then ran his way to the dorm.

 


 

Before entering….

 

Kyuhyun was panting really hard because of the running a while ago.

 

“Good thing I wore sneakers. If not, I would choose throwing this heavyweight master in the streets and leave her there.” Kyuhyun joked.

 

Kyuhyun slowly opened the door so that his hyungs wouldn’t see him. But as he opened the door, there stood his hyungs.

 

“Ahhhhhh!!!!” Kyuhyun screamed.

 

Seeing Kyu with a girl caused his hyungs to scream also. They were all surprised.

 

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” His hyungs screamed as well.

 

That caused Kyuhyun to drop Yoona.

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun! Why did you drop her? Hurry! Hurry! Shindong, Siwon lift her up and bring her to Kyuhyun’s room. Ryeowook, go get some aids.” Leeteuk commanded.

 

And with Leeteuk’s authority they did what he commanded quickly. They all gathered to Kyuhyun’s room. (Kyuhyun’s room was the biggest of course he’s an idol and also because of being the youngest.)

 

While Siwon wipe Yoona’s face with a towel, Leeteuk spoke with Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah Kyuhyun! What exactly are you thinking now? Going out of the house without permission, bringing an unknown girl in the dorm and now trying to kill her!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

 

“Hyung, I didn’t…..” Kyuhyun’s words were cut off.

 

“You already know paparazzis are everywhere. They might follow you and caught some scenes with you and that girl!” Leeteuk continued.

 

“But Hyu…” Kyuhyun is interrupted again by Leeteuk.

 

“And now you can’t explain yourself!” Leetuk shouted.

 

“Yah hyung! How do you think Kyuhyun can explain? You always interrupt him. Of course he can’t say some words.” Heechul said.

 

“Oh! Mianhae! Then say it Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk apologized.

 

“At last Hyung! I thought you’re not interested in my words at all. Well, this is what happened…..” Kyuhyun explained further.

 

It took some time to end the story of Kyuhyun. Also because of the sudden questions his hyungs ask him while his explaining every scene.

 

“Alright! I now understand! Everyone go back to their rooms already. And you Kyuhyun, you’ll be the one in-charge of her. Take care of her.” Leeteuk commanded.

 

“But hyung? I don’t…..” Kyuhyun was going to complain but his Heechul Hyung told him that it was his fault so he must be the one taking care of her.

 

And everyone went on their way to their own rooms.

 

 


KYUHYUN’s POV

 

In Kyu’s room….

 

“If I just throw this girl a while ago, I wouldn’t end up in this situation.” I thought to myself.

 

I was really tired because of the things happened earlier. Now, I don’t know where I would sleep, but ended up sleeping on the sofa bed in my room.

 

 


YOONA’s POV

 

Morning…..

 

I was already awake but stayed my eyes closed with the scent I can smell. It was like I’m in a high-class hotel. It smells paradise. I thought it was just a dream but as I pinch myself hardly, it ached! And that caused me to squeal softly and made me open my eyes.

 

I was surprise with the unfamiliar place, the room was already as big as my house. I wander my eyes around the room and was amazed with the expensive-looking things inside it. And because I was so mesmerized, I didn’t thought that it wasn’t my home at all. When I got back to my senses, that’s the only time I am able to stand up and ask myself.

 

“Where am I? What exactly has happened last night? Did I…….?” I was surprised with that thought.

 

Then I suddenly looked down to check if I have complete clothes. Well, nothing gone. But there’s one thing different, my head and arms ache.

 

“Did I drink last night? Well, I know I don’t drink! But why can’t I remember anything?” I asked to myself.

 

When no answers I can get from myself, I started to walk outside the room.

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!” I squealed seeing boys having their breakfast happily.

 

“Oh?” all the boys were shocked with my sudden shouting.

 

Of course, I feel a little embarrassed because of what I did.

 

“Good morning heavy-weight master!” One of the boys greeted me with a grin on his face and that caused me to remember something.

 

“Oh? You are the guy last night, isn’t it? What exactly did you do to me, you jerk!” I shouted as I walked towards him.

 

“Yah! Yah! Calm down miss, we didn’t do anything to you. And we also don’t have bad intentions. You just happened to faint last night because of the bumping, remember?” one of the guys explained.

 

“Ah! Chincha? Mianhae! I didn’t remember at all. Well, if you excuse me, I already need to go. ” I said.

 

“But do you know your way home?” The jerk guy asked.

 

“Of course not! I’ll just find my way home by myself. Seoul isn’t that huge anyway.” I answered.

 

“No, miss! Kyuhyun will bring you home. That’s for our apologies for what happened last night.” The other guy said.

 

“Mwo? I don’t want to!” the jerk guy complained.

 

“Well, no need mister. Thanks anyway! I already need to go.” I answered.

 

“No miss! We insist!” They insisted then pushed the jerk guy towards me.

 

Of course, I know he doesn’t have choice anymore but to bring me home. Then we went on our way.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

In the dorm…..

 

“It’s strange! The girl doesn’t know our Kyuhyun. I thought he’s the most famous idol here in Korea. Kkkkk~” Ryeowook joked.

 

“You’re right Wookie! I didn’t expect of that either.” Leeteuk added.

 

“Well, it’s great! He would stop bragging to us that no one here in Korea that do not know who he is. Kkkkk~” Siwon said.

 

 


YOONA’s POV

 

“Yah! Heavyweight Master! Give me your phone number so that I can contact your parents that you were with me and your safe.” The jerk insulted.

 

“Yah! Stop calling me Heavyweight master before I could lose my patience and show you what heavyweight master can really do.” I coldly answered.

 

“Arasso! Arasso! Well then, the phone number?” he asked.

 

“I don’t have a phone.” I softly said.

 

“Mwo?” then he chuckled. “You’re the only teen girl herein Korea that doesn’t have a phone!” he boasted.

 

“I don’t need a phone, okay? And besides, there are more things I can buy from buying a phone!” I argued.

 

“Well! Arasso! Hop in! We’re already going!” He instructed as he went inside the car first.

 

“Don’t forget to wear your seatbelt! And where exactly is your house?” he asked.

 

“Bring me to the bus station and I’ll just go on my own way there!” I answered then we went on our way.

 

“Okay.” He answered.

 

 

In just a minute, we’re already in the bus station but it suddenly rained hard. I was about to go out of his car when the heavy rain falls. Then I suddenly felt that he grab my hand and let me go in of his car again.

 

“Yah! Are you crazy? It’s raining hard. Can’t you see? I don’t want my hyungs to blame me again if something happens to you for the second time.” He exclaimed.

 

I was really surprised with his sudden action a while ago and now for the worries he’s pouring on me.

 

“You already know the way to your house from here, don’t you? Just tell me, and I’ll bring you home.” He suddenly said.

 

“O-oh? Yeh!” I answered. But I was really about to die laughing inside because of the sudden changing of his mood.

 

“So he has this good side too! Kkkkk~” I thought to myself.

 

 

When we arrive, it was still raining heavily. I don’t know how to get out from the car because my school bag is still with me from yesterday. I really don’t want my things to get wet because it surely is expensive and I can’t afford buying new ones.

 

I was surprised when he suddenly went out of the car. I was about to shout to him where exactly is he going with the heavy rain on the streets, when he opened the car for me, and blocking his jacket on me so that I won’t get wet.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Come on!” he shouted.

 

“Oh! Y-yes!” I answered.

 

Then we went on our way to our house. As I opened the door, I saw Taeyeon unnie cooking something.

 

“Appa! Taeyeon unnie. I’m home!” I said.

 

“Yah Yoon….. Oh? Who’s with you Yoona?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

 

“Just a friend unnie, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to come home last night. I’ll just tell you what really happened yesterday later. Please prepare a soup first for him unnie. I’ll just change and bring some clothes for him for a while.” I said.

 

“You! Stay here for a while so you can have some soup first and while waiting for the rain to stop.” Yoona told Kyuhyun

 

But before anything else, I went to my dad first and said my apologies. Then he just smiled at me and he continued playing the doll he’s playing a while ago.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

Kyuhyun was surprised seeing that Yoona’s dad is mentally-illed.

 

“So your dad is sick, noona?” Kyuhyun asked to Taeyeon.

 

“Ani! He isn’t my dad. It’s only Yoona’s. I was just her childhood friend and from then on, we are depending on each other. We already treat each other as sisters.” Taeyeon answered while pouring some soup on Kyuhyun’s bowl.

 

“Ah! Kamsahamnida!” Kyuhyun thanked then Yoona went out of the room changed and with some clothes for Kyuhyun. He just threw it to Kyuhyun and pointed out the bathroom.

 

“Don’t be too picky, alright? That’s the only cloth I have that has the size same as yours.” Yoong exclaimed.

 

Then without answering, Kyuhyun just went straightly to the bathroom.

 

“Yah! Yoong! Where did you get Kyuhyun Oppa?” Taeyeon asked as she tapped Yoona’s shoulder excitedly.

 

“Yah! Unnie? What’s with you? Why are you suddenly blushing? And why do you know his name?” Yoona asked.

 

“Aigooo! Yoongie that’s because you’re not able to watch television anymore. He is the most famous star here in Korea nowadays! Aiiisshh.. Chincha!” then she pushed Yoona gently.

 

“Oh! Chincha? Well, I’m not interested!” Yoona coldly responded.

 

Then Kyuhyun finished changing his clothes and Taeyeon went back to being normal.

 

 (This was the cloth Yoona gave to Kyuhyun)

 

“Good thing it fits you.” Taeyeon commented.

 

“Neh!” Kyuhyun’s quick answer.

 

“Yah! Yah! I’m already hungry. Hurry you two! Let’s eat!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

Then they all ate. Yoona was feeding her dad first before she ate.

 

“Yah! I thought you’re already hungry?” Kyuhyun asked

 

“I’ll eat after my appa. Don’t mind me! Mind your food!” Yoona coldly answered.

 

Then Kyuhyun just continue eating. Then after the meal, Kyuhyun already asked to leave.

 

“I’ll be going! Thanks for the shirt. I’ll just bring this back to you when I have free time. I won’t keep this don’t worry!” Kyuhyun joked.

 

“Okay. Be careful in driving okay? Yoong, accompany him to his car.” Taeyeon said

 

“Neh?” Yoona was surprised.

 

“Hurry!” Taeyeon insisted then grab Yoona and pushed her to the door.

 

 

Outside….

“Hurry! Your fans might see you. I don’t want to be involved in any rumors.” Yoona said.

 

“So, you now know that I’m an idol! Taeyeon noona possibly told you.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Neh! So better hurry up before someone here gets some picture of you talking with an unknown girl” Yoona told Kyuhyun.

 

“Neh! Annyeong!” Kyuhyun bid his farewell then went inside his car. Yoona just raised her hand as her sign of goodbye.

 

Then as Kyuhyun went away, Yoona remembered something.

 

“Oh? I’m really crazy! I forgot that we have class today. Aigooooo….”

 

 


Chapter 3 done! I hope everyone like it. And I forgot to tell you. Kyuhyun is the only idol here, the other members are just his hyungs. They were just childhood friends. Please don’t be confused. Feel free to ask if there is something you do not understand from the story. Soon, I will post the descriptions of every character. Don’t forget to subscribe and comment! Kamsahamnida! ^^