CHAPTER 15

Absolute Love

 

I was about to stand up to join the others dancing to their extents when suddenly, someone came. I looked at the direction where it sounded and it came up to be Yuri. She began talking about something and there I was surprised when Kyuhyun Oppa suddenly popped out from somewhere. Maybe I was too busy with the foods and I hadn’t been able to look for him or maybe, in other words, to thank him. I wandered my eyes only to look at him. Well, as always, he looked so cool especially… wait! Why do I care? It’s nothing… When the argument between Yuri and Kyu Oppa seems to be not cooling off anymore, I decided to break the war. It was the time to party not for any misunderstanding, but when I was about to step forward, I wasn’t able to avoid the table and I just knew I was tripping down. I closed my eyes to prepare for the disaster, to prepare for another humiliation but I found myself in a comfort zone. I was expecting for a hard bump to the floor and I was stunned when I didn’t. Suddenly, there was a strange feeling, that strange feeling I felt for the first time. There’s something in my face I know! I slowly opened my eyes… to my surprise, I’m now leaning from Kyuhyun’s chest not only leaning but were upside down, we’re not just inches away or anything but instead, I saw him face to face, that close that I still have to blink my eyes to understand the situation but nothing changed… It was all for real! The thing I haven’t even imagined that would happen all my life. There was a spark I know! The spark I felt just seeing his eyes, his face, close enough to be back in the real world. I suddenly thought that everything’s not right so I hurried myself standing up. I can’t face anyone right now! I don’t know but I felt so ashamed so I ran as fast as I can… to run away from the unexpected situation earlier. I so messed up!

 


 

 

I was having a good time! And I know that’s just not because of the atmosphere from the party but because of this one girl, this girl who unknowingly change everything from me. I haven’t realized this for the longest time but looking at her right now, everything seems to be cleared out in my mind. But suddenly, there was a loud sound from the entrance and when I looked into it, I saw Kwon Yuri! that girl who seems to mess everything. She started to say senseless things! I was so ed up! I expected that everything from this party would be perfect already but because of her, everything is in mess! I heard Yoona but it was really that soft that I could hardly understand her. And when I was about to go where Yuri was, I suddenly felt someone hardly grasp on me that made me fall down! It badly hurts! Really!! I suddenly felt that someone fell on me but I was stunned seeing that that person was no other than, Im Yoona! that girl whom I have never expected to be with in situations like this. I still couldn’t believe everything yet! But I was surprised when she opened her eyes and I saw how surprised she really was! I saw her blink for a couple of times and I thought that it was so cute seeing her like that! I really cherished every second with her in that moment. But I saw something different in her eyes in the last few seconds, I knew it wasn’t a sign of happiness but I think it was a sign of shame. I knew she felt bad being in that situation with me. She knew that Yuri is my wife to be and I know that because of her good-natured side, she felt that everything happened was all mistake! She hurriedly stood up and ran with all her might to go out from the place. I wasn’t able to restrict myself from running after her and so I just agreed with my own decisions…

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

It has been four weeks since that day… the day when everything turned everyone in confusion. A lot has happened already since that day.

 

“Yoona-ya! Hurry up! Mr. Park is waiting for you outside!”  Taeyeon commanded.

 

“Neh unnie! I heard you! I’m on my way!” Yoona answered and hurriedly took off the apron she just wore from cooking.

 

When Yoona already had her way there, she let him enter first.

 

“Annyeong hasseyo Yoona-ssi! I’m sorry for disturbing but I have some important news for you!” Mr. Park stated.

 

“Neh! Annyeong hasseyo hasseyo Mr. Park! I’m sorry for my looks today. I didn’t know that you were coming so I wasn’t able to fix myself anymore. But what’s that important matter you need to tell me?” Yoona questioned, slightly fixing herself.

 

“It’s just that everything will change now! You will be debuting really soon and there are lined up projects for you. Also, President Lee SooMan is expecting a lot from you since you’re a highly recommended trainee to him.” Mr. Park explained.

 

Yoona suddenly became confused with what Mr. Park just said. A highly recommended trainee? She thought.

 

“Neh? Debuting soon? But I’m not that skilled and knowledge enough for debuting really soon!” Yoona yelped in surprise.

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t do anything anymore. It is already agreed upon by our company and broadcasting companies. You will debut as an actress in a drama produced by our agency and also be debuting as a singer at the same time. It is already said that songs are now ready and also for the drama, you’ll be in the female lead roll and for the scripts, events and other things that needs to be settled are now settled except for the male lead roll. It was still in discussion. Also, you need to live in the dorm allotted for SM Artists only. I’m sorry to tell you but you need to live there as soon as today.” Mr. Park continued.

 

“Neh? Is that for real? But… But… I’m still not ready to…” Yoona wasn’t able to continue her words when suddenly her Taeyeon Unnie barged in.

 

“Yoongie… this has been your choice and I know you can do it! I believe in you Yoong! No need to worry about me and your dad, he’ll be safe with me, I promise! It’s now your time to settle things on your own, so pack your luggage now! Entertainment industry is now waiting for a new star like you!” Taeyeon encouraged.

 

Yoona was so touched with her unnie’s words. So before fixing her things up, she gave her Taeyeon unnie and her dad a very tight and warm hug.

 


 

They were already on their way to the dorm. And unknowingly, a drop of tear suddenly fell from Yoona’s eye. But because she doesn’t want to feel lonely, she immediately wiped her tears away and put on her headphone and played lively songs to cheer herself up.

 

After a moment, they already arrived in the dorm Yoona is about to live in.

 

“Yoona, are you okay?” Mr. Park asked.

 

“Neh! I know I will soon be!” Yoona answered and let out a refreshing smile.

 

While on their way to the dorm Yoona will be staying at, Mr. Park told her that he would introduce some people first for her to be able to know the artists from their agency. Unfortunately there wasn’t anyone present that time because of the busy schedules they have. So they have gone to the third floor to have the last people. Mr. Park was the first to come in to check if anyone was there. Fortunately, there were. Yoona could clearly hear the mocking and the loud sounds inside that dorm.

 

“Sorry Yoona! But it isn’t the right time to introduce them to you! They weren’t in their right minds right now.” Mr. Park hilariously stated.

 

“It’s okay Mr. Park!” Yoona answered.

 

It wasn’t a long walk anymore because the next room, after the other one earlier, is the dorm Yoona would be occupying. As Mr. Park opened the door, Yoona couldn’t believe her eyes as she saw the dazzling room she will be having. She ran towards the door and to her surprise, there was a lady as if waiting there for hours.

 

“Oh? A-annyeong hasseyo! Im Yoona imnida!” She stammered as she greeted the lady in the couch.

 

“Neh! Annyeong hasseyo! I am Ok JooHyun, I am your manager from now on so I will be living with you here in the house.” She introduced and Yoona just nodded as a sign of agreement.

 


 

“I wonder why Yoona isn’t showing up these days. She is also having too much absents these days. Hmmm…” Sooyougn muttered as she talked with Tiffany.

 

“Neh! Since Taeyeon Unnie’s birthday! What about giving her a visit? What do you think Sooyoungie?” Tiffany answered.

 

“Alright! It’s time to have a visit…”

 


 

“Have you called Sooyoung-ssi, Yunho hyung?” Minho questioned.

 

“No! I haven’t yet! Why?” Yunho answered.

 

“Why? I thought you have exchanged numbers last time already?” Minho asked.

 

“I am just waiting for her to call me…” Yunho answered innocently.

 

“Mwo? Aishh… Hyung you really… really don’t know anything about love!” Minho sighed.

 

“Huh? Then what should I do? Isn’t that girls should be the one making the first move?” Yunho added.

 

“Aigoo… Of course not! Really… Where have you heard such saying? Of course men should always be the one making the first move!” Minho blurted out.

 

“Is that so? Aish… Fool me!!” Yunho said then immediately got his phone.

 

“Neh.. Fool you!” Minho whispered.

 


 

“Yah hyung!! Stop it!!” Ryeowook shouted.

 

“I’m sorry Ryeowook-ah!!! Heechul hyung.. You arrogant guy! You’re dead!” Kyuhyun shouted too.

 

“You can’t beat me maknae-ya!!” Heechul shouted back.

 

They were all playing water gun shooting inside their dorm except Ryeowook who was busy preparing their lunch. It was wet all over the room but the guys didn’t mind even the floor was slippery. Sungmin, Siwon and Leeteuk already fell but they all didn’t mind and just continued their play.

 

“Yah! Stop it now! Lunch is already ready!” Ryeowook exclaimed and they immediately stopped and jolted to the kitchen.

 


 

“Whaaat?? Right now?” Yoona exclaimed.

 

“Neh! Your shooting days is starting really soon so you’re now obligated to have some acting lessons.” JooHyun, Yoona’s manager, explained.

 

“Ugh… Neh unnie!” Yoona answered softly.

 

“Aish…. Cheongmal! I haven’t spent a day in this house and now… they are telling me that I already need to start my acting lessons. Aigoo… Did I have the right decision?” Yoona thought.

 


 

“Yah! Yah! Fany-ah! Fany-ah!!!!” Sooyoung excitedly shouted as she holds her phone.

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung! What’s wrong with you huh?” tiffany asked.

 

“Yunho Oppa is calling!! What will I do? What will I do?” Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

“Answer the phone! Duuhh!!” Tiffany answered.

 

Sooyoung then answered her phone excitedly and nervously at the same time.

 

“Yoboseyo?.... Neh! ... It’s nothing Yunho-ssi… Neh! …. Kamsahamnida!...” then she ended the call up.

 

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sooyoung loudly shouted from inside the car.

 

“Yah! Sooyoungie? What’s with the loud squeal? What exactly did you talk about, huh? Huh? Tell me! Tell me!” Tiffany eagerly said.

 

“He a-asked m-me out!!! Y-Yunho Oppa asked me o-out!” Sooyoung wildly stammered.

 

“Really??????!!!!” Tiffany squealed even louder than Sooyoung’s.



 

 

“So Yoona, this is where you will be studying at for a short period of time. Later, you will already meet the leading man of your incoming drama.” Manager Ok explained.

 

“Neh!” Yoona answered as she takes the empty sit. There was no one inside classroom except Manager Ok and her.

 

10 minutes later, the teacher already arrived and they greeted and introduced themselves to each other.

 

“I am Song Jiho, and I will be your acting teacher from now on. I used to perform in musicals and I also appeared as supporting actor from different dramas. I hope you’ll do your best Yoona-ssi. Oh! And also… The lead man is now on his way here…” Mr. Jiho stated.

 

Manager Joohyun already went on her way out t fix some more things. Mr. Jiho and Yoona had a short conversation when someone already arrived and Yoona was really surprised seeing who the man was… the man she will be partnered with…

 

“Donghae Oppa?” Yoona muttered.