CHAPTER 14

Absolute Love

 

NORMAL POV

 

It has been months since the last day Yoona went to SM Agency. She hasn’t received any calls from the agency so she just busied herself with her friends and in school. These days, she has been enjoying the free time she has today and for receiving special treatment from her unnies because of the fact that she is already an artist in SM Entertainment. Although it hasn’t officially stated yet, there have been rumors that she will soon be an actress and a singer as well. But beside these facts, no one from their University knows about this except Sooyoung and Tiffany. Yoona decided to keep everything as secret. She doesn’t want to ruin her simple life yet and still wants to be the same as before.

 

Yoona woke up early today to prepare the breakfast for her Taeyeon Unnie and also for her dad. She’s planning to buy something for Taeyeon’s birthday the next day. She quickly cooked omelet and soup. After finishing the other houseworks, she already went her way to the bus stop. But suddenly, a familiar car parked in front of her…

 

“Yoona!! Where are you going, dear?” Mrs. Cho asked with her head out from the car.

 

“Oh? Annyeong Hasseyo! I’m just going to buy something Mrs. Cho.” She answered.

 

“Then, come with us already. I’m with Kyu and we’ll also be heading to buy some!” Mrs. Cho lied. Actually, Kyuhyun pinched her mom’s skin but she just shoved it away. They were really going to a friend of hers and Kyuhyun just drive her and will be going away right away. But now, he can’t do anything anymore because his mom is planning something again.

 

“It’s okay Mrs. Cho. I can just take the bus. Thank you anyway.” Yoona muttered but Kyuhyun’s mom insisted and she can’t do anything anymore so she just accepted the invitation.

 

Then they already arrived in the mall, Kyuhyun was about to head back home but Mrs. Cho immediately dragged him back.

 

“Mom!” Kyuhyun yelped.

 

“I thought you like to shop today my son? You don’t have any schedules today right? So you will accompany us today, arasso?” Mrs. Cho declared.

 

“But mom I wanted to…” he wasn’t able to continue his words anymore when his mom suddenly blocked his mouth with her hands.

 

“Arasso! Arasso!” Kyuhyun just agreed because he knows he can’t win over his mom whenever she insists.

 

They were already roaming around the mall, when suddenly Kyuhyun’s mom feel like going to the comfort room so Yoona and Kyuhyun were left together. There were a moment of silence and Yoona felt really awkward so she decided to break the silence.

 

“It’s Taeyeon Unnie’s birthday tomorrow. She told me to tell you that she wants to invite your Leeteuk Hyung. Is it okay if you could tell him to come?” Yoona asked.

 

“In one condition…” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

“Aishh!! You.. really… What is it?” Yoona irritatingly said.

 

“I would only invite Leeteuk Hyung if you tell Taeyeon Noona that I’ll be going to!” Kyuhyun blurted out then let go of a silly smile.

 

“Aish… Arasso! Arasso!” Yoona answered.

 

“So what are your plans for tomorrow’s celebration?” Kyuhyun questioned Yoona.

 

“I still don’t have anything in my mind right now. What do you think is the best for a surprise party? Just be sure that it won’t be too expensive, okay?” Yoona uttered.

 

“Aigoo… Don’t worry! I’ll pay everything! You know, I want something special for Taeyeon Noona’s birthday.” Kyuhyun said with his hands patting Yoona’s shoulder.

 

“Eh?” Yoona was surprised with Kyuhyun’s sudden decision. Suddenly, she thought of something fishy.

 

“is it possibly… Kyuhyun likes Taeyeon unnie? Oh! Hohohoho!” Yoona suddenly thought so she just agreed with Kyuhyun’s decision and didn’t mind bothering. She felt that Kyuhyun likes Taeyeon and that he just wanted to impress her Taeyeon unnie that’s why he was the one to shoulder everything.

 

On the other side, Mrs. Cho was hiding from somewhere and was eyeing the two kids. She enjoyed herself watching Yoona and Kyuhyun chat with each other. She didn’t really go to the comfort room and just spied the two. But suddenly, she was shocked when suddenly, she saw a familiar girl eyeing the two as well on the other way around.

 

“I wonder who that girl is. She’s familiar though… Ah!” Mrs. Cho suddenly remembered the girl and was surprised with her actions too.

 

Back to the two kids, they were already planning for the event they would be preparing and came up with an idea of a ‘royal-themed’ party. While they were waiting for Kyuhyun’s mom, Yoona wrote everything Kyuhyun told her to buy. When suddenly…

 

“Annyeong Hasseyo Kyuhyun Oppa!” Yuri suddenly popped out from somewhere and immediately clung herself to Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah!” Kyuhyun yelled as he was shocked with the sudden surprise. Yoona, who was shocked too, just bowed her head to Yuri as a sign of greetings.

 

“Oppa.. You didn’t tell me that you’ll be going out today! Aish… Good thing I was here shopping around too!” Yuri act cutely then tried to sit beside Kyuhyun which caused Yoona to fell from her place. Kyuhyun was about to help her already but Yoona quickly stood up and gestured that she’s okay.

 

“Oh? I’m so sorry Yoona-ssi! I didn’t know there’s no space left.” Yuri reasoned out.

 

“It’s okay. It’s not that painful anyway.” Yoona answered.

 

“Kwon Yuri! Be careful, arasso? You’re already hurting other people!” Kyuhyun warned.

 

“What? She said she’s okay! So what’s wrong?” Yuri continued reasoning.

 

“Whatever Kwon Yuri! Common! Let’s just go Yoona! Let’s find mom.” Kyuhyun commanded then Yoona just nodded waiting for Kyuhyun to cool down first.

 

Suddenly, Yuri ran towards them and immediately clung herself again to Kyuhyun.

 

“Oppa! I’ll be going with you, okay?” Yuri begged and Kyuhyun just busied himself talking to Yoona.

 

“Oppa! Yuri-ssi is asking something…” Yoona muttered and Kyuhyun just gave her a don’t-mind-her look.

 

Mrs. Cho, who was following the three, can’t stand her annoyance towards Yuri anymore, so she decided to show herself already. She quickly ran towards the kids and right after arriving, she intentionally hit Yuri’s arm which is currently clinging to Kyu’s arm.

 

“Yah!” Yuri suddenly yelped but was shocked when she saw that it was Kyu’s mom so she immediately apologized.

 

“This girl… really!” Mrs. Cho thought to herself. She was really annoyed with Yuri already but tried to forbid herself from showing hatred towards the girl.

 

“It’s okay!” Mrs. Cho answered sarcastically.

 

“Mom! What took you so long? Yoona and I have some things to prepare! Maybe, you can leave first.” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

“Aniya. I want to accompany you!” Mrs. Cho answered. Actually, she decided to still be with Kyuhyun and Yoona in case Yuri messes up.

 

“Are you sure it would be okay to you Mrs. Cho?” Yoona asked.

 

“Of course! Besides, I’m free today! There’s nothing to do at home so I’ll just accompany the both of you!” Mrs. Cho answered.

 

“Then, I’ll go with you! I’ll help too, I promise!” Yuri suddenly barged in and declared that she’ll be going too.

 

There’s nothing the three of them could do so they just let Yuri go with them. They already purchased the things to be used for tomorrow’s celebration and there were times when Yuri tried to flirt with Kyuhyun but Mrs. Cho always succeeded in droving Yuri away which let Yoona chuckle in the sight of the three. She thought that Yuri really likes Kyuhyun but unfortunately he has no interest on her. She felt sorry towards Yuri and suddenly thought of her Taeyeon unnie, whom she knew Kyuhyun really likes.

 

“Then there would be a love square now. If Yuri likes Kyuhyun Oppa, and Kyuhyun Oppa likes Taeyeon Unnie while Taeyeon Unnie likes Leeteuk Oppa. Aigooo… this would be a great mess in case something happens!” she thought.

 

Suddenly, she felt so confused so she decided to not minding that thought anymore. It was already time to go home and Yuri insisted for Kyuhyun to drive her home so Mrs. Cho just let it be while she brought Yoona home. While on the way home…

 

“I hope your surprise celebration tomorrow will be successful Yoona.” Mrs. Cho muttered.

 

“Neh! I hope so…” Yoona answered.

 

“So, I observed that you and Kwon Yuri quite know each other, right?” Mrs. Cho questioned.

 

“Neh, we once went out to eat snacks and I found out that she was really cute and lovely.” Yoona described.

 

“What do you think of her?” Mrs. Cho asked.

 

“Truthfully, I really think she likes Kyuhyun Oppa a lot. She’s really persistent although Oppa nags her most of the time.” She explained.

 

“Is that so? How about my son? What do you think of him?” Mrs. Cho asked again.

 

“Neh?” Yoona confusingly uttered.

 

“Nevermind! Keke~” she muttered. And when Yoona got out of the car already, Mrs. Cho suddenly handed something to Yoona, it was really a huge box.

 

“Be the most beautiful tomorrow, okay? And by the way, greet your Taeyeon Unnie for me. I’m not staying long for now. I got to go and prepare for my husband’s dinner! Keke~ Hwaiting!” Mrs. Cho cheered then went away with her car right away.

 

On the other side, Kyuhyun and Yuri who haven’t reached Yuri’s place yet, kept on quarrelling inside the car.

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Are you a fool? How can you not know the way to your house?” Kyuhyun shouted.

 

“Aish.. You really don’t understand Oppa! I just want to be with you longer…” Yuri muttered.

 

“What? Are you playing around Kwon Yuri? Well, I’m not! I still have things to settle!” Kyuhyun scolded then stopped the car suddenly.

 

“What’s wrong Oppa?” Yuri questioned.

 

“Get  out!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

“What? Are you serious Oppa? I was just joking around…” Yuri wasn’t able to continue her words anymore...

 

“I said get out!!!” Kyuhyun shouted but Yuri stayed still on her seat so Kyuhyun went out of his car then immediately opened the other door where Yuri was and she immediately came out to confront Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun was quick, he immediately hopped inside the car and drove right away. Yuri was speechless seeing how Kyuhyun’s car went off. At first she tried to run after him but Kyuhyun was able to speed away.

 


 

Morning came and Taeyeon woke up early today expecting some surprises from Yoona which she usually does when it’s her birthday but unfortunately, Yoona was still in her deep sleep and it seems there’s nothing special happening that day.

 

And after some minutes, Yoona got up from bed already, Taeyeon really anticipated for this time to come but as Yoona get out from her room only a morning greeting was heard.

 

“Did she really forget about my day?” Taeyeon whispered to herself.

 

“Unnie! Aren’t there any breakfast today? I’m already hungry!” Yoona shouted from the kitchen.

 

“Aishh… Even commanding things to me on my special day…” Taeyeon soaked as she thought about this idea but just followed what Yoona said.

 

After their breakfast, Yoona let Taeyeon wash the dishes.

 

“Aish… This kid! Even letting me wash the dishes today!” Taeyeon annoyingly said.

 

“Unnie! After you wash the dishes, you quickly wash yourself up, okay? Tiffany unnie told me that there will be a themed party going on today and we’re invited.” Yoona announced.

 

“Neh…” Taeyeon just agreed thinking that she’ll just enjoy herself to another person’s party. She just thought of imagining that it will be her own celebration.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona are now ready to fix themselves for the party. Yoona handed the dress she bought personally with her own salary for her Taeyeon unnie but, told her unnie that it was sponsored by Tiffany.

 

“This dress is so pretty Yoong! Am I really wearing this?” Taeyeon asked Yoona.

 

“Of course Unnie, everyone will surely be pretty on the event so we better beautify ourselves more!” Yoona playfully said then they both chuckled.

 

Yoona was the only one to beautify her Taeyeon unnie and also herself. And of course, everything turned out well. After some minutes, there came a car already. It was the one to fetch the both of them. So they hurried themselves.

 

Kyuhyun, who was already in the event area, was really excited to see what his masterpiece would turn out to be. Everyone was already there, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Minho, Yunho, Siwon, Leeteuk, his other hyungs and also the other friends and acquaintances of Taeyeon.

 

After some minutes, Taeyeon and Yoona already arrived. As Taeyeon ascend, she saw a really huge banner saying ‘Happy Birthday!’. She broke in tears after seeing everyone then she faced Yoona and gave her a warm hug.

 

“Yoona.. You’re really something! You sweet kid! Komawoyo…” she whispered as she hugged Yoona.

 

While on the other side, everyone who was inside the hall was really surprised with the stunning looks of the two. They both look really gorgeous in their dresses today. Yoona stayed as simple as possible with the black dress Mrs. Cho gave her last night. While Taeyeon, looked really special and elegant with the cocktail dress Yoona bought for her.

 

Everyone dazzled in the sight of the two. Suddenly, Sooyoung ran towards the direction of the two and started complementing about them.

 

“Aigoo… Taeng Unnie! You look really fascinating! I’m sure Leeteuk Oppa wouldn’t hesitate asking you to be his girl.” Sooyoung blurted out.

 

“Yah Sooyoungie! Soften your voice! But… You really think I look good tonight?” Taeyeon whispered.

 

“Unnie! How many times do you want me to tell you? You look really amazing tonight!” Yoona joked.

 

“Then, what are you waiting for! Common! It’s time to start the party!!!” Sooyoung announced then the party already started.

 

Different foods were served and of course, Yoona couldn’t hesitate to the sight of the apple of her eyes. Everyone already started dancing to their extent.

 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk were enjoying themselves as if friends for very long time. They were like dorky kds dancing to different hilarious moves which make the others burst out in laughter.

 

Tiffany and Siwon were busy chatting with each other. They were as if talking about their future because of their gestures now. It can be seen that Tiffany never fails to make Siwon smile just in the sight of her eyesmile. It is really refreshing to see her eyes.

 

While Sooyoung is busy playing around with Yunho. Originally, Yunho can’t stay with girls in that long spare of time but it can be seen in his face that he was enjoying Sooyoung’s company. He was as if laughing and laughing just because of Sooyoung’s simple jokes.

 

While Yoona, stay still in her seat enjoying the foods served to her. She was as if hypnotized by the food and wasn’t able to mind the others inside the place. Kyuhyun, on the other side, busied himself in watching the big appetite kid when suddenly…

 

“Party already started? Why didn’t you wait for me guys? Oh come on!!” Yuri blurted out as she descends from the stairs.

 

“Kwon Yuri! What are you up to now?” Kyuhyun fought.

 

“Why Oppa? Do I not belong here?” Yuri fought back.

 

“Oppa… calm yourself down!” Yoona murmured as she calmed Kyuhyun down.

 

“Leave this to me Yoong…” Kyuhyun said then shoved Yoona away from him. But to their surprise, Yoona tripped from the table behind her and fell off, pulling Kyu’s arms with her. She thought of holding into his arms so she won’t fall down but to her surprise, Kyuhyun fell down with him. They were in an upside down position, not an inches away from each other but no measurements can measure how close they are right now, so close that their lips now met. For a moment, they eyed each other still contemplating if everything was for real and when suddenly a spark suddenly showed as if fireworks booming over Yoona’s head, she snapped back to the reality and stood up in surprise…

 

“I… I’m so-sorry…” Yoona apologized, stammering in shock then suddenly ran away in embarrassment.

 

Kyuhyun then went back to reality after seeing Yoona run. He wasn’t sure yet what has just happened but he found himself running after her…