CHAPTER 10: Uncovering some Feelings

Absolute Love

 

NOTE: This is the same day when Yoona had her performance.

 

NORMAL POV

 

Kyuhyun slept in their dorm last night because of his schedule today. One program from a network asked him to be a guest for their show and the shooting is scheduled today. Kyuhyun is still in deep sleep when his hyungs started to wake him up already.

 

“MAKNAE! WAKE UP!” One of his hyungs shouted directly on his ears. Then Kyuhyun just covered his ears with a large pillow.

 

“Yah! Aren’t you waking up? You want me to use my new method? Huh!What is it, kids?” Leeteuk announced to Kyuhyun’s other hyungs.

 

“Water Screen!” Everyone shouted together.

 

Leeteuk handed everyone a bottle of water for them to blow on Kyuhyun to wake him up. They ready their selves and now their mouths are now full of water.

 

“1..2..3..!” And as Leeteuk shouted the last number, every one of them blew the water inside their mouths. Kyuhyun was surprised, he automatically stood up as soon as he became wet. Then his hyungs all chuckled.

 

“Aishh..” Kyuhyun’s irritatingly said.

 

They all gathered in their dining area then had their breakfast already. After eating, Kyuhyun went directly at their living room, he quickly the television while his hyungs are still eating.

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun~ah! Take a bath already! You might be late in your schedule today! Hurry!” Leeteuk shouted from the dining room.

 

But Kyuhyun didn’t mind what his hyung asked him to do, instead, he just rolled his eyes and stayed comfortably from his seat and continued watching some variety shows. And in a while, Leeteuk was already finished, he went to the living room to check if Kyuhyun already take his bath but as he went there, he saw Kyuhyun still watching.

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun! Didn’t I tell you to wash yourself already? Don’t act as if you’re deaf there! Hurry!” Leeteuk angrily shouted. Kyuhyun, who was strucked with his hyung’s words, quickly stood up and directly went to the bathroom to take a bath, still irritated.

 

After finishing everything, they already went to the venue were the show is. As an idol, he greeted all his sunbaenims, the staffs and the other guests from the show then went on and got his scripts from the PD whom he is closed to. He read it all the way until the end then practiced it one by one. Suddenly…

 

“We will now start! Everybody please go to their own seats!” The director ordered.

 

The show will last for one whole day so they will be taking their breaks once in a while. After the first part of filming, Kyuhyun directly went to his tent with his Teukie hyung and the president of his agency, Lee Soo Man. Kyuhyun was really closed with him because of their jiving personality. President Lee Soo Man went on his schedule today because he always wants to cheer everyone from his agency whenever they have their schedule. He isn’t the type of president who always stays in their company but instead, he’s the one who gets well with his artists, he always makes sure they are doing well and are safe.

 

Kyuhyun was talking with his Leeteuk hyung when suddenly, his phone rang…

 

“Yoboseyo?” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Oh? Kyu, are you filming right now?” Mrs. Cho asked.

 

“No Mom! We’re on a break this time, waeyo?” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“It’s just that, Yoona has a performance today here in their school…” Mrs. Cho wasn’t able to finish her words when suddenly Kyuhyun interrupted.

 

“Neh? Where are you mom? Yoona’s school? What are you doing there? Aigoo…” Kyuhyun worriedly said.

 

“Calm down My son! I’m not going to mess up here, arasso? You see, Yoona has a performance today and I was about to invite you but certainly, you have a schedule to finish. I pity you that you couldn’t come, son! Well, just do your best filming, I gotta go son! Program is about to start. Annyeong!” Mrs. Cho enunciated then turned her phone off.

 

Kyuhyun was confused hearing his mom words. But he was more confused with what his mom told him. He didn’t know but he became so interested when his mom invited him to see Yoona’s performance. He really thought whether he would go or not. First of all, he’s in the middle of filming for a program he surely knows that he needs to finish this first. Second, is that Mr. Lee Soo Man is there watching and monitoring him and lastly, he doesn’t know why he became so excited as soon as he heard that Yoona will perform. There is a part of him that tells him to stay for the program to do well and he knows that there’s also a part of him that anticipates seeing Yoona perform.

 

Because he was too confused thinking whether he will go or not, he just enjoyed himself eating some snacks. While Kyuhyun was already eating, Yuri suddenly popped out in front of him which caused him to spit the food out from his mouth and directly went on one of the staffs’ face. Then Kyuhyun immediately apologized to the staff he has just spitted out.

 

“Yah! What do you think are you doing Yuri? Aishh…” Kyuhyun said angrily.

 

“Oh? I’m sorry Oppa! I didn’t mean to…” Yuri apologized bow-headed to Kyuhyun then to the staff.

 

Yuri also appears to some programs in the television because of his artist-like beauty. She was always sent invitations by producers of different programs. She also has this dorky personality of her that goes well in variety programs. But she always asks to herself why Kyuhyun always acts annoyed towards her. She really tries her best to get Kyuhyun’s attention whenever they meet but she always fails. Others really treat her well and only Kyuhyun does this to her.

 

“Yah Oppa! Why are you doing this to me huh?” Yuri suddenly questioned Kyuhyun.

 

“Waeyo? Can’t I do it! I already told you many times that I don’t like you right? But you always insist yourself to me. So stop asking me about that, arasso?” Kyuhyun mouthed Yuri.

 

“Yah! Don’t you know? Everytime you do this to me! I also get hurt! Why are you like that!!!” Yuri loudly said.

 

“Stop it Kwon Yuri! I don’t want to argue with you anymore!” Kyuhyun doesn’t want to get mad that day that’s why he just ignored the girl’s childish acts.

 

“I don’t wantto stop Oppa! I will do everything I want! Please! Don’t act that way to me anymore. I will do anything for you… anything Oppa! Just for you to treat me well even in just one day. Please… Please Oppa!” Yuri begged.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly thought of something after hearing Yuri’s words.

 

“Really?” Kyuhyun asked Yuri flashing a grin towards her.

 

“Yes Oppa! Just tell me…” Yuri quickly answered.

 

Then Kyuhyun ordered Yuri to lean her ears towards him. Then he whispered something to Yuri. After Yuri heard what Kyuhyun said, her eyes widened and dropped, but still manage to flash an awkward smile which Kyuhyun didn’t see. At first, she hesitated but as Kyuhyun say what will be her reward, Yuri just agreed with it.

 

“So… Do you already have plans?” Yuri asked, still not able to manage what her feelings would be after hearing Kyuhyun’s request.

 

“Neh! Just act smoothly okay! I know you’re good with this!” Kyuhyun answered.

 

Then Yuri just nodded her head as her answer. But when Yuri was still contemplating, she was shocked when Kyuhyun suddenly held her hand then walked where the program’s PD was. And when they already reached the PD’s place, Kyuhyun moved the hands of Yuri with his hands, still holding it. Yuri was shocked, she didn’t know what Kyuhyun meant with that gesture and just said…

 

“Annyeong hasseyo PD Han!” Yuri sweetly greeted.

 

“Oh? Yuri~ya? Annyeong hasseyo!” PD Han greeted back.

 

“Uhm… You see, Kyuhyun promised me to have a lunch with me today and I know that you’re in the middle of filming and it’s wrong for me to interrupt, but can you please allow him? Just for once, since it’s still you’re break time. I promise we would be back very soon. Please? Please?” Yuri begged then showed an aegyo.

 

Since the PD adores Yuri a lot, he just agreed immediately without hesitation. Then, Kyuhyun and Yuri went on their way. They were already on their way to their destination when Yuri suddenly thought of something…

 

“Oh! Oppa! There’s a flower shop out there! Can you please buy me one?” Yuri asked then pointed out where the flower shop was.

 

“Really? Woh! Good job Yuri!” Kyuhyun said then ruffled Yuri’s hair then they went inside the flower shop…

 

Kyuhyun was having a hard time picking flowers so he already asked Yuri.

 

“What style do you like Yuri?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Oh? I want you to pick for me Oppa! Surprise me!” Yuri answered childishly.

 

“Aigoo… Just hurry up!” Kyuhyun annoyingly said.

 

“Aishh..” Yuri softly said then eyed the whole flower shop. Then suddenly she already found a bouquet of flower that surely looks great then she quickly went where the flowers are and showed it to Kyuhyun.

 

“I want this Oppa!” Yuri shouted then showed the flowers to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was already satisfied with what Yuri picked. So Yuri already handed the flower to him then he already paid for it. The cashier already gave the flowers to Kyuhyun after beautifying it more. Then they went on their way.

 

“Oppa! Komawoyo!” Yuri thanked.

 

“For what?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“For that flower you bought for me!” Yuri said pointing her finger to the flowers Kyuhyun was holding.

 

“Neh?” Kyuhyun surprisingly said then chuckled loudly.

 

“Waeyo Oppa?” Yuri asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Aigoo… You thought this was for you? It wasn’t Yuri! Aishh… ” Kyuhyun insulted.

 

“O-oh? I’m sorry oppa. I thought that was for me….” Yuri said lowering her voice more as she say every word.

 

“Pathetic…” Kyuhyun whispered.

 

But Yuri heard what he just said. She felt really embarrassed after hearing those words from Kyuhyun and also seeing him flash an insulting smile towards her. She thought hardly why she still manage to like Kyuhyun even with his hatred towards her. So she just faced on the window of the car to hide her shame towards Kyuhyun. But as she looked outside the car, a tear just dropped from her eyes. She was really hurt with Kyuhyun’s words. Deep inside, she was really full of pain with how Kyuhyun acts towards her but thankfully, she was still able to look cheerful whenever she’s with him aspiring for some sweet exchange from Kyuhyun.

 

Then Kyuhyun suddenly looked at Yuri, he saw her tears fall down.

 

“Yah! Yuri! Are you crying?” Kyuhyun questioned.

 

Yuri was shocked so she quickly wiped her tears.

 

“Aniyo! I just yawned that’s why my eyes went teary.” Yuri said trying not to scoff.

 

Kyuhyun just nodded his head then continued to drive until they already reached the place.

 

“Oh! We’re here...” Kyuhyun said flashing a smile towards Yuri. And when Yuri saw this, everything that hurts from what Kyuhyun said a while ago, vanished. She was as if cursed by Kyuhyun’s smile.

 

“Yuri! Why are you smiling there? Common! Program is about to start already.” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

“O-oh?? N-neh!” Yuri stammered.

 

When they already got their place, Kyuhyun excused himself for a w while then went directly to the backstage. Luckily, there was no one inside. So he immediately put the flowers he bought above the table and left a note inside it saying ‘Hwaiting!’ and also a smiley that was smiling so brightly.

 

It’s about time for the program to start already so Kyuhyun quickly went back to their place. Kyuhyun and Yuri just got a nice place for them to view the performers from the stage. Suddenly, the MC came out then announced the first performer already. Yuri was surprised seeing Yoona from the stage.

 

“Oh? Oppa! That’s Yoona right? Wo-ow! I wonder what she’ll be performing.” Yuri excitingly said then looked at her side where Kyuhyun is.

 

“Oh? Oppa! I think People around us are eyeing you!” Yuri shouted then put Kyuhyun’s Jacket Hood for him. But as Yuri do this, an image of Yoona just appeared on Kyuhyun’s mind. It reminded him the times Yoona put his hood on for him. Then Kyuhyun just shooked his head and got his eyes back to the stage.

 

Everyone was amazed with Yoona especially the people beside the two. They were all shouting and screaming. Some also swayed with the music and some were touched with Yoona’s performance. Kyuhyun was left jaw-dropped. He didn’t notice that he was so moved by the performance which caused him to raise his arms with Yuri unknowingly, swaying with the beat of the music and Yoona’s voice. After the performance, Kyuhyun tried his best to raise his hand for him to catch Yoona’s attention so she could see him...

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

After my performance, everyone gathered quickly around me and hugged me at the backstage. I feel so special that time. They also gave me their congratulatory gifts. But there’s something that caught my attention earlier. A very beautiful bouquet of flower, arranged perfectly, placed in my table and also a note was in it. When I read it, the message only says ‘Hwaiting!’ and accompanied it with a smiling face. I asked everyone from the room who was the one who gave it. But everyone seems in a hyper mode and they all raised their hands. I guess there is no one from there who gave it. It’s so hard thinking from whom the flowers came from so I just ended up satisfying myself with the gorgeous gift. Everything was in perfect mode a while ago. I’m very happy that my dad and Taeyeon unnie was there to support me and also Mrs. Cho, I feel so happy meeting her, I didn’t know she could be that cool and of course, my Tiffany unnie and Sooyoung unnie who was with her brother, Donghae Oppa. I wish my sister and mom could see me perform, too. But wait, I did see someone a while ago, that person seems to be shining inspite of the numerous people. That person seems to be the happiest person I’ve seen among the audience. After my performance, that person showed me an angelic smile and seems to be the proudest person for me. I can never forget the eyes, the nose, the brows and the fair complexion. My mother just showed herself to me. She was as if clapping her hands loudly and was very happy seeing me. Nothing changed, she was still as beautiful as ever. I missed touching her face with my little fingers back then, I miss holding her soft hands, I miss dressing like her whenever we go out, I miss everything about her. But I think I forgot to spot one person, one person who only knows how to insult and tease me. I wonder if he came a while ago, I wonder if he saw me. Or is it that I’m just only wondering everything. I know there are days which aren’t for us that’s why fighting like children occurs but always end up nicely. I hope everything would stay like this, a little bit of troubles that would make everything thrilling and also a bunch of honesty and loyalty towards each other. I know that would make everything work. That’s the right ingredient for building up friendship. Right, Kyuhyun…..

 



 

 

At last! I updated! I'm sorry for taking it for so long. School works are the ones which made me busy. A lot to work on and a lot to be passed. I think we will be having a semestrial break this coming week so I'm looking forward to updating everyday when that time comes. I hope to have a lot of comments from you guys, that would really inspire me to write more interesting scenes. So please do so... Kekeke~ Til' next time!