CHAPTER 11: Confession

Absolute Love

 

NORMAL POV

 

“It’s been a long time since I wore this necklace…” Yoona muttered while eyeing the necklace she is holding in the moment.

 

“I wonder what K… Kyu… Kya… Kyung…? Omo! I a-already forgot the kid’s name! Aigoo!!!!!”  Yoona stammered. She then shouted after knowing that she has already forgotten the kiddo’s name back when she was young. She scratched and hit her head a few times trying to get back all the names she has known. But unfortunately, she just hurt herself and ended up having a bruise on her forehead. Because of her skin’s sensitivity, she easily gets bruises, scratches and other problems.

 

Its weekend and her day-off today so Yoona thought of strolling around Dongdaemun. Her Sooyoung Unnie wasn’t able to come with her because she has her work in her aunt’s house for that day and her Tiffany Unnie had a trip with her family so she was alone today. But still, Yoona just thought of enjoying herself that day.

 

She was busy looking on the different clothes from a store when someone suddenly touched her from her back. She suddenly loosed the t-shirt she is just holding. And when she looked back, she saw Yuri having a flash of smile with her. Yuri immediately apologized then hand the T-shirt which fell back to Yoona.

 

“Oh? Yuri-ssi? Komawoyo!” Yoona thanked.

 

“Chonamaneyo Yoona-ssi!” Yuri answered back. “Aigooo! I’m tired with those polite words. Can we just drop them off? Just call me unnie, besides I’m older than you, right?” Yuri continued.

 

“Oh? Neh!” Yoona replied.

 

They both chatted while roaming around the mall. They felt that their friendship has gone one step closer with each other. They enjoyed playing and laughing around. Until they grew tired, Yuri decided to invite Yoona for a snack. They went on a not-so-expensive restaurant which Yuri picked herself.

 

When they already got their seats…

 

“U-unnie! Are you sure you’re okay here?” Yoona asked, concerned with the rich daughter she’s with.

 

“Of course! This is my favorite restau, you know!” Yuri answered cheerfully while raising her right arm with a spoon on it. Yoona also find this gesture interesting so she raised her arms with a spoon on it and raise it up in the air and they both tossed their spoons like glasses of wine. Other customers were already eyeing them because of their weird actions while some were fascinated with the two. Because of their childish acts, they always catch attention from the people inside the restaurant. Some were giggling with how the two look and some were like mumbling something with their acquaintances.

 

While they are busy eating their noodles, Yuri suddenly asked something.

 

“Ahm.. Yoona, I see that you and Kyuhyun Oppa are close. And I know your great friends, I just like to ask some details about him. If you weren’t aware, Kyuhyun Oppa always ditches me off.” Yuri muttered.

 

Yoona was shocked with the sudden question of Yuri which cause her to scoff a bit but has been able to recover.

 

“Ahmm.. Well, we’re not that close either. And I can say we’re not great friends, too! We also don’t get well easily. I really don’t know how we sometimes sympathize each other. Just show the true you! That’s all I can say Unnie. I think you will soon know more about each other.” Yoona tried to explain.

 

“Oh… Is that so? Thank you very much Yoona. At least, with your few words, I feel I could get along with Kyuhyun Oppa well already….” Yuri said then she suddenly got a call from someone. Yuri excused herself for a while then answered the call.

 

After having a conversation from someone, Yuri already asked to leave because Kyuhyun’s father told her to come to their house. Yoona who agrees, accompanied Yuri to where she and her driver would meet when suddenly a man dressed in a formal wear unknowingly hit Yuri when he opened the car from inside. Silence prevail for a while but broke when the man gave Yuri a so-what look. He just raised his brows, and rolled his eyes while the guy beside him with eyeglasses on, maybe a friend, just smirked while looking at the two girls. Yoona, who was strucked with the guys’ arrogant actions, gestured to have a fight with them already. She ran towards one guy then held his arms hardly.

 

“Yaaah!!! That hurts!” The guy shouted.

 

“You think that’s more painful than what you’ve done to my friend there? You want me to show how pain really feels?” Yoona shouted back.

 

“Yah! I said that hurts!” The guy said then strongly removed Yoona’s hands.

 

“Yoona, no need! It’s not that painful anyway. I can handle this. Ahjussi, I’m sorry for troubling the two of you. You can now go.” Yuri said calmly.

 

“Aishhh…  These guys!!! Unnie… Are you sure?” Yoona asked, still worried. The guys already went on his way.

 

“Neh! Oh? My driver is already here. I gotta go now Yoong! Bye-bye!” Yuri said then went inside the car and left.

 

Yoona was now left alone. Sun was still way up on the sky that’s why she decided to continue taking a look inside the mall. She busied herself walking and walking around. She grew tired already and now decided to go back home. She was waiting for a bus to arrive when suddenly a loud noise, just a distance from her, was heard. She quickly turned her head where the sound came from and she saw a man running rapidly from somewhere. Because of her curiosity, she went to the place where the man ran from, and to her surprise, she saw a man lying on the floor of the street surrounded by blood. She felt her heart rose after seeing the guy breathe in difficulty. She quickly ran towards the guy, she was shocked seeing that the man was the guy from a while ago whom she fought with.

 

“O-oh? Y-your…. Aigooo!” Yoona stammered, trembling in fear.

 

Yoona tried her best to call for help but failed when nobody heard her. There was no one in that area so she decided to just bring the guy in the hospital herself. She placed the guy on her back with her full strength, then went on her way to call a cab. Luckily, a cab was to arrive. The cab driver was surprise seeing the guy covered with blood. He then drove furiously until they reached the hospital. The driver himself helped Yoona to bring the guy inside the hospital. After calling for emergency, all the nurses rushed themselves to aid the guy. Yoona was left alone in the waiting area. She was so worried with the guy. She thought to herself that even though she had a fight with him a while ago, she felt glad helping him. But still, she was so worried with what results would come out. She can’t feel at ease thinking of the guy’s condition. After an hour, the doctor already came out from the emergency room and said…

 

“He’s already fine. He just had a slight touch of the bullet and nothing serious happened.” The doctor explained.

 

Yoona sighed deeply after hearing the doctor’s words. She then went inside the room and checked the guy’s condition. She stood steadily in front of the man and stare at him.

 

“Meeting a guy like you, stresses me, really... You were so arrogant a while ago so I asked for a fight but I ended up helping you. I hope you’ll feel better soon so I could feel relieved already.” Yoona said to the sleeping guy.

 

Yoona didn’t go home that night and just called her Taeyeon regarding about what happened. And because of weariness, she felt asleep beside the guy. She slept in a sitting position while her head lay in the bed of the guy.

 

The guy already woke up and he was surprised seeing an unknown girl beside him. He tried her best to see who she is and he was surprised that it was the girl from last time whom she fought with. He was about to wake her up to ask what really happened when Yoona already woke up.

 

“Oh! Ahjussi, you’re already awake... Jamkkanmanyo, I’ll just call the doctor.” Yoona stated then stood up and was about to go out when the guy suddenly held her hand. She was very surprised with the guy’s sudden action.

 

“Y-you’re that g-girl, right?” The guy uttered in difficulty.

 

“N-neh? Oh! Yes, I’m sorry for causing you problem, I was just…” Yoona wasn’t able to continue her words when a woman, dressed formally, suddenly went inside the room.

 

“Minho! My son! Are you okay?” The woman asked worriedly. She caressed her son and started to say things continuously.

 

“Mom! I’m alright! I’m still alive so don’t be too much, okay?” Minho said jokingly.

 

The woman already noticed that someone she doesn’t know is there too.

 

“She is?” she asked, talking to Minho.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyo! I’m Im Yoona.” Yoona introduced herself.

 

“Mom! She’s the one who saved me, if wasn’t because of her. I could’ve been dead now already.” Minho muttered.

 

“Oh! Is that so? Then, thank you.” Minho’s mom said then she got some cash from her bag and handed them to Yoona.

 

“I’m sorry! But I’m not asking for anything Ma’am. I have no intentions to get this money from you. If you’ll allow me, I’ll already leave. Anyway, thank you.” Yoona answered then went on her way out, she felt insulted when she was given a huge amount of money. She hates it when people offer money, she doesn’t understand why rich people always settle everything with it.

 

“What the! I’m already giving her money to compensate everything. Why suddenly quit! Poor people really need some more education. They don’t know how to behave properly.” Minho’s mom said angrily.

 

“Yah! Mom! Why did you offer her such money! Don’t just offer money to anyone. You know how you abruptly hurt her! Please don’t use your money to anyone in this kind of situations.” Minho exclaimed.

 

Yoona already went on her way home. As she arrives, she was surprised seeing Taeyeon dressed beautifully but ignored it then just sat directly on the floor, she felt so exhausted that’s why she didn’t bother asking her unnie. Taeyeon immediately prepared her breakfast for her.

 

“Yoong! Come on! Just eat first. I know you’re tired. Have some of this first to regain some energy.” Taeyeon said.

 

Yoona lazily stood up and went to eat.

 

“Aigoo… This kid… Didn’t she notice my pretty dress? Aissh…” Taeyeon thought.

 

“Aren’t you eating unnie?” Yoona asked as she sits down.

 

“I ate already Yoong..” Taeyeon answered.

 

While Yoona was eating, Taeyeon got something from the room. She hid it to her back to prevent Yoona from seeing it while she’s on her way back. She waited for a while for the right time. While Yoona was about to swallow her last food…

 

“Dddaaannnaaaannn!!!” Taeyeon shouted then placed her gift in the table. Yoona, who was very shocked, blew all the food from .

 

“Yah! Unnie! What’s this?” Yoona excitedly asked then started to unwrap the gift.

 

“Woooooowwwww!!! A phone!!! Yah unnie!! Is this a gift for me?” Yoona cheerfully asked.

 

“Neh! Waeyo? You don’t like it?” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Of course not unnie! I really really love it! Jeongmal Kamsahamnida unnie! You know that this is my first time having a handphone, I promise to take very good care of it!” Yoona said hugging her unnie.

 

“Promise that okay? By the way, I already bought a sim card for you and your Sooyoung and Tiffany unnies are already there and also mine, too. So you don’t…” Taeyeon was about to say something when someone suddenly knocked from their door.

 

“I’ll open it Unnie!” Yoona said then ran her way to the door. She was surprised to see Kyuhyun.

 

“Oh? Kyuhyun-ssi! Why are you here?” Yoona asked.

 

“I just want to congratulate Yoong! CONGRATULATIONS!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

 

“Aigoo.. Why come here just to congratulate me?” Yoona stated.

 

“Aniya! I also came with my Teukie hyung! He told me that he wants to see his junior, Taeyeon Noona. Is she here?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Neh? Taeyeon unnie. Uhm… she’s right there!” Yoona answered, pointing her Taeyeon unnie.

 

“So, that’s why she’s dressed like a real lady today! Aigoo… My unnie! But… wait… How does Leeteuk Oppa know about Taeyeon unnie? Are they in contact already?” Yoona thought.

 

“Yoongie! What’s taking you so long there? Come….” Taeyeon shouted while running her way to Yoona but suddenly stopped when she saw Leeteuk.

 

“Oh Annyeong Hasseyo Taeyeon-ssi!” Leeteuk greeted.

 

“A-anyeong hasseyo Leeteuk O-oppa!” Taeyeon shyly answered.

 

“Yah unnie! Why act cutely? Aigoo… Watch out on your cheeks! They’re turning red badly!” Yoona whispered to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon just pinched Yoona on her side.

 

“We’ll be going out for a while Yoong! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. Also, Kyuhyun-ssi! Please be with my Yoong today while I’m out. We’ll be back soon so you two watch Yoong’s father carefully, okay?” Taeyeon uttered.

 

“NEH?????” Yoona and Kyuhyun both said together.

 

“You heard it right! So, kids! We’ll be going already! Annyeong!” Leeteuk stated then they both went on their own way.

 

But before leaving, Taeyeon winked on Kyuhyun which Yoona haven’t seen.

 

Truthfully…

 

EARLIER~

 

A knock was heard inside Yoong’s house.

 

“Oh? Jamkkamanyo!” Taeyeon shouted then hurried herself all the way to the door.

 

“Annyeong hasseyo Taeyeon-ssi!” Kyuhyun greeted.

 

“Annyeong hasseyo Kyu! Come in!” Taeyeon answered. Then Kyuhyun followed what Taeyeon said.

 

“Ahm.. Is Yoona here? I just have something for her as a congratulatory gift for her successful performance last time.” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Yoongie? I’m sorry but she isn’t here yet. She called last night and told me that she has a friend whomet  an accident so she accompanied him to the hospital.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Oh is that so? Hmm… Noona, can you just give her this gift of mine for her. And one more thing, please don’t tell her that it was from me. Please?” Kyuhyun requested then handed the gift to Taeyeon.

 

“Oh? Sure! But what’s this Kyu?” Taeyeon stated then take a peek inside the gift. She was surprised seeing a new handphone inside it.

 

“Woh! A handphone? Yah! Kyuhyun-ssi! Do you happen to like my dongsaeng already? Aigoo…” Taeyeon jokingly asked Kyuhyun.

 

“O-oh? A-Aniya! B-by the way, Leeteuk hyung told me that he’ll be here later. I don’t know why? But he just told me to tell it to you! Hmm… Is it that… you and Leeteuk hyung are already dating? Sounds fishy huh… Woooww!!” Kyuhyun immediately mocked Taeyeon.

 

“Aigoo… This kid!! We’re not!! But maybe… I hope so!” Taeyeon joked.

 

“Yah noona! You’re blushing! Aigoo… I’ll just go outside and wait for Leeteuk hyung okay, and if ever Yoona arrives, Please don’t ever tell her that I have been here already, arasso?” Kyuhyun muttered then waited outside.

 

END~

 

BACK TO THE TWO…

 

Yoona and Kyuhyun were left dumbfounded inside their house. Yoona’s dad was sleeping in the room that time so they were both in the living room, watching different TV programs. After scanning various channels, they ended up watching a romantic-comedy movie. The house was full of silence, they haven’t talked to each other since Taeyeon and Leeteuk left.

 

“Yoong! You already have a handphone? Since when huh?” Kyuhyun broke the silence.

 

“Oh? This? It’s a gift from Taeyeon unnie earlier. I don’t know why she suddenly gave me this but I think she’s just inspired because of Leeteuk Oppa. Don’t you think so? Kekeke.” Yoona answered while looking at her new phone happily.

 

“Hmm.. Maybe!” Kyuhyun uttered then smirked.

 

“But, honestly, I still don’t know how to use it. You know, it’s my first time using phone.” Yoona shyly stated.

 

“Aigoo… Then, come here and hand me that over. You better listen carefully, I don’t want to waste my beautiful voice, arasso?” Kyuhyun proudly said.

 

“Aissh! You’re voice not that great you know! Don’t you know mine’s prettier!” Yoona jokingly responded.

 

“Tsk… Tsk… Don’t you know I’m Korea’s Best Male Singer?” Kyuhyun arrogantly answered.

 

“Well, better be careful! Korea’s Best Female Singer is coming and in fact!! Way better than the Korea’s Best Male Singer!” Yoona deceived Kyuhyun then she suddenly stood up and ran her way to the kitchen after seeing Kyuhyun’s burning eyes. Kyuhyun, on the other side, didn’t let Yoona escape, he chased her everywhere. And because of Yoona’s hyperness, Kyuhyun had a hard time chasing her. When suddenly, Sooyoung came in shouting and shouting loudly. That’s when the time Yoona remembered that she forgot to close the door.

 

“Yah!! Yoona!! Yooooooonnnaaa!! Where are you! Come out! Hurry! Hurry!!!!” Sooyoung shouted with all her voice.

 

“Yah unnie! You’re voice is so ear-damaging! I’m right here in the kitchen!” Yoona shouted back. Then Sooyoung went to the kitchen, she was surprised seeing a guy inside Yoona’s house.

 

“Yah! Yoongie! Since when are you living with a guy? Aigoo… Did Taeyeon Unnie left you already!! Aigooo… Aigoo… This kid!!” Sooyoung angrily said.

 

“Unnie! Of course not! Don’t you notice him? Watch closely!” Yoona answered then held Kyuhyun face and made it face Sooyoung. Kyuhyun, who was annoyed, quickly shoved away Yoona’s hand.

 

“WOOOOOOHHHHHHHH????? C-Cho K-Kyuhyun? Yoona, tell me! T-tell me!! Is that Cho K-kyuhyun?” Sooyoung stammered after realizing that it’s Kyuhyun.

 

“You’re right unnie! Kekeke~ Surprise!” Yoona shouted. But after Sooyoung seen him, she fainted. Yoona and Kyuhyun were both shocked and they hurriedly carried her. But right after 5 minutes, she already woke up.

 

“Yoong? Is Cho Kyuhyun here? Because I dreamt of him that he was here with us.” Sooyoung softly asked.

 

“Neh unnie! You’re not dreaming! Here he is!” Yoona answered then pointed him out. But Kyuhyun just faked a smile after Yoona introduced him.

 

Sooyoung immediately got all her energy back after seeing Kyuhyun. She quickly stood up and introduced herself to Kyuhyun.

 

“By the way Unnie, why are you shouting earlier when you entered the house?” Yoona asked.

 

When Sooyoung remembered about this, she then shouted and shouted on the top of her voice again and Yoong just tried to calm her.

 

“How ‘bout saying what’s that about, than shouting for nonsense?” Kyuhyun stated. Sooyoung who was strucked with Kyuhyun’s word quickly calm down.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s j-just that. I won LOTTO Yoong! I won! I won! I already checked it and I was really the one who won.” Sooyoung said excitingly. Yoona and Kyuhyun were also shocked.

 

“Oh really? I’m soooo happy for you unnie! Congratulations!” Yoona muttered then started to jump in joy with Sooyoung.

 

Then Kyuhyun just busied himself watching the television than seeing the two annoying girls for him. An hour has passed and Sooyoung decided to go home already to let her family know about the news. So, Kyuhyun and Yoona were left again alone. The movie they were watching a while ago has just ended and they were a bit upset with the ending of the story.

 

“What a sad ending... What do you think of the movie Kyu?” Yoona questioned.

 

“Well, we fall in love, we expect and we get our hearts broken. That’s what life is, right? Sometimes not everything is fine. Even though you have chemistry, even though you feel the spark just seeing her or even if you think you’re destined already, Love is Love. If you’re meant to be, then you’re meant to be. If you’re not, then just accept the fact that you’re not!” Kyuhyun explained furtherly.

 

“Wooh! Wooh! Wooh!  There’s nothing else I can say Kyu… Daebak!” Yoona joked.

 

But suddenly, another knock was heard from the door. Kyuhyun was the one who opened it.

 

“Annyeong hasseyo! Is this possibly the house of Yoona?” A man asked.

 

“Yoong! Someone’s looking for you!” Kyuhyun shouted. Then Yoona hurried herself to the door and she was shocked seeing Minho.

 

“Annyeong hasse…” the guy wasn’t able to continue his words when Yoona suddenly talked.

 

“How did you know my place Minho-ssi?” Yoona asked.

 

“I just had a little research.” Minho stated.

 

“A research? Are you a stalker?” Kyuhyun suddenly barge in.

 

“Yah, Kyu…” Yoona eyed Kyu who was just on her left (Just imagine, they were still on the door. Minho was in front of Yoona and Kyu was on Yoona’s left.)

 

When Yoona was about to say something, Yuri suddenly came out from nowhere.

 

“Wooh! At last I already found you’re house Yoong! Annyeong hasseyo Kyuhyun Oppa! Annyeong hasse…” Yuri paused when she saw Minho.Then, Yuri immediately gave Yoona a what’s-he-doing-here look.

 

“I would just like to apologize for what happened last time. For how I acted to you Yoona and to your friend here and also for how my mom acted in front of you. I’m really sorry.” Minho stated.

 

“I didn’t ask for your apologies Minho-ssi. It’s okay. I’m just thankful nothing serious happened to you.  Yuri unnie, Minho-ssi, please come in now. But I’m sorry if our house is not that big.” Yoona said and was about to close the door when Minho suddenly held her hand.

 

“But Yoona-ssi… Wait! I have something to tell you. I think I already like you…” Minho muttered.

 


I'm so sorry if it take too long for my update. I was busy preparing for school projects and outputs for the complision of my requirements this coming end of my Second Grading Period. Soo... What do you think will happen next after Minho's confession to our Yoong? Will she accept it or not? And also, how do you think will Kyuhyun react after hearing Minho's words directly from him. :">