CHAPTER 5: Lovely Day

Absolute Love

 

NORMAL POV

 

“Hey Yoongie! Today’s practice was really fun, isn’t it? Even though Kim Seongsaengnim was really strict earlier, I really enjoyed every lesson he thought.” Sooyoung muttered facing Yoona.

 

“Neh! I really enjoyed the vocal lessons today. It’s my first time unnie. For me it was fun! Really fun! How ‘bout you Tiffany Unnie? You really sang greatly! I envy you unnie.” Yoona said whinning like a child while crossing her arms around Tiffany’s arms.

 

“Kkkk~ Well, I really like singing that much Yoong. My dream is really to perform on a big stage and …” Tiffany’s words were cut off when Sooyoung sneaked in between them and removed Yoong’s arms from Tiffany.

 

“Yah!!! How about me? I also did my best a while ago? Didn’t you hear my lovely voice? Huh?” Sooyoung convinced to her friends.

 

“Of course you were great Choi Sooyoung! Really great!” Tiffany commented then everyone bursted in laughter.

 

They were on a park today to relax for a bit. Sooyoung and Yoona had their day off during weekends that’s why they are now enjoying it with their Tiffany unnie. They are now sitting below a huge tree covering the sunlight from them. Sooyoung who is always ready, brought a blanket for them to sit upon.

 

“Woah? Choi Sooyoung you sure is a Girl Scout!” Tiffany joked at Sooyoung that caused another big laughter from the girls.

 

“Neh! Cheongmalyo! Kkk~ How ‘bout foods unnie? Did you bring some? I’m really craving to have some. Mmmmmnnn!”  Yoona continued as she holds her tummy showing it to her unnies.

 

“Of course, Tiffany unnie is the one in-charged in foods! You know that if I’ll bring some it’ll be only for me and no shares for the two of you! Sooo? What’ll you do unnie?” Sooyoung eyeing Tiffany with her eyebrow rising.

 

“Neh! Neh! Arasso! Then, who wanted to come with me?” Tiffany asked confused who will she pick.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona answered at the same time answering each other’s names. Of course that made them to burst out in laughter again.

 

“No one? Okay. Much better! I’ll just stay then! NO BUYING OF FOODS!!!  Yeah!!!” Tiffany sat down and pretends that she isn’t interested anymore.

 

“Yah! Unnie! Please? I’m already hungry, I can’t stand up anymore!” Yoona joked and begged with her doe-like eyes to her Sooyoung unnie.

 

“Aissshhh! Chincha! If you weren’t just my dongsaeng….” Sooyoung stood up then faked a smile to Yoona.

 

“Kkkk~ komawoyo unnie!” Yoona thanked and Tiffany already stood up and they went on their way to look for some stalls around the park.

 

Yoona, who was now alone, was so bored that’s why she decided to look inside her unnie’s bags that were left with her.

 

“I wonder what they have in their bags. Hmmnn…” Yoona whispered.

 

She looked at Tiffany’s bag first. She was amazed that Tiffany’s new bag is another branded one and really from a famous brand. Although Yoona wasn’t that rich like her Tiffany unnie, she knows every trending fashion and items. She was really interested in that field that’s why even simple clothes are transformed into an elegant one. Also, sometimes, Tiffany and Sooyoung ask for her suggestions to what is the best for them and she never failed to satisfy them.

 

“Woow! I never knew Tiffany unnie uses bags like this even in school.” Yoona was stunned, and then she already started to check each of Tiffany’s things. Of course, she wasn’t surprise anymore, it was filled of cosmetics, and all are branded and truly are expensive. There are also some letters in it, that’s she knows from her unnie’s admirers. Tiffany is rich that’s why she’s one of the popular girls in school.

 

Next is Sooyoung’s bag.

 

“I wonder what’s inside Sooyoung unnie’s bag.” Yoona thought.

 

She started to Sooyoung’s bag and she was surprised that it was full of tickets from a popular game. This game is about picking your desired numbers and when your numbers are the same as the numbers picked by the operator, you’ll win more than hundred millions. (I was talking about the game Lotto here in Philippines. Kkkk~)

 

“Woah! So Sooyoung unnie is really aspiring to win from this impossible game!” Yoona chuckled a bit in this thought.

 

YOONA’s POV

 

Then suddenly,I  heard someone laughing at the back of me. At first I thought it was my unnies but as I turn around, I was startled knowing that it was Kyuhyun Oppa and he’s with someone, his face was familiar and as I deeply gazed at him, it made me remember that it was one of the guys in Kyuhyun Oppa’s home, maybe one of his hyungs.

 

“Oh! What’s with the gaze to my Siwon hyung Yoona? Are you already in-love with him?” Kyuhyun  Oppa said then grinned onto me and that made the guy to chuckle a bit.

 

“Aisshhh.. Chincha! Of course not! I just tried to remember him! Neon cheongmalyo…” I sighed after saying this. Annoying Kyuhyun Oppa is now again in front of me, starting again something to argue with and with that I was surprised with what I have said next…

 

“Yah! Am I that pretty to capture your heart this quick? Do you like me? Why do you always annoy me? Aishh…” These words suddenly were blurted out from my mouth unintentionally because of the irritation I’m feeling towards Kyuhyun Oppa. But thinking about it merely, I didn’t felt any regrets run through me after saying this and I heard some evil laughs inside my stomach that was like seeking more revenge to Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

“Mwo? Aishh…. Are you crazy?” Kyuhyun Oppa answered with his irritated expression and when I snapped a look to Siwon Oppa, I saw that he was gonna die laughing maybe still because of the words I said a while ago.

 

“Bwahahahaha!” The loud evil laugh I let go in front of him that made him more irritated as ever. But suddenly I felt that my nerves stopped with Kyuhyun Oppa’s next action.

 

He suddenly barge in front of me, maybe only an inch away from mine and made an evil smirk on his face. I felt a cold chill spread throughout my body. But that didn’t stop me to challenge him more. I didn’t step back and just crossed my arms over my chest and drilled my eyes into him. I can feel I was already shivering but I tried my best not to let him recognize it.

 

“Why? Are you going to kiss me? Aisshhh… You think this IM YOONA is afraid in tiny things like this? ” I blurted out grinning into him.

 

“So you’re not afraid anymore? Does that mean you have kissed a lot of guys already?” I could hear the snap on his voice but no signs of regrets in its sharpness.

 

Luckily………….

 

“Yoona? What’s going on?” I heard Tiffany unnie shouted then ran her way to us and pulled Kyuhyun Oppa away from our positions a while ago. In that moment, I found it very awkward and that made me feel ashamed towards Tiffany unnie but I tried my best to hide it from her then just asked…

 

“A-aniyo unnie! Oh? Where’s Sooyoung unnie?” I drawled, flashing a big smile.

 

“She already went home because Donghae Oppa called and asked her to go home quickly. So… what’s with this two guys Yoong?” Tiffany unnie explained where Sooyoung unnie is and asked what’s going between me and him while eyeing Kyuhyun Oppa intently from head to toe without noticing that Siwon Oppa exists.

 

“You don’t know me?” Kyuhyun was surprised knowing that Tiffany unnie doesn’t know her.

 

“Oh! Cho Kyuhyun, right?” Tiffany unnie answered expressionlessly.

 

“I thought you didn’t know the most famous idol in Korea! At least you’re not out of this world just like other people…” Kyuhyun said coldly then smirked evilly onto me.

 

“Aissshhh! Cheongmal!!! Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Will you shut that huge mouth of yours? You think you’re famous? Well, you’re not! You jerk!” I said loudly in front of him.

 

“Yah! Yoona! Hajimma! Stop it already! Stop being so childish, that wasn’t a big deal though.” Tiffany unnie stopped the both of us and that made me feel sorry towards unnie.

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

Then, after the cold atmosphere between Yoona and Kyuhyun, that was the time Tiffany realized that Siwon was there. He stayed quiet from the time they arrived until now and luckily because of Tiffany, Siwon was already noticed.

 

“O-Oh! A-Annyeong hasseyo!” Tiffany squinted looking at Siwon.

 

“Neh! I thought no one would ever recognize I’m here. Kkk~ Thanks to our Great Kyu, he was once again the star.  Kkkk~” Siwon joked but no one laughed except Tiffany. For Yoona and Kyuhyun, it was really a shallow joke and nothing funny at all.  But for Tiffany, it was already a clever joke for her. She really laughs easily in simple jokes, that is why she’s loved by many because of her friendly personality.

 

On the other side, Yoona and Kyuhyun noticed something fishy between the two. When Kyu and Yoong’s eyes met together, sparks were formed on their eyes, as if they haven’t fought a while ago. Their eyes was like talking to each other and understanding what other meant to every movement of their eyes and then Yoong then decided to say something.

 

“Ohh!! Unnie, I forgot to bring my books from school. I still need to review for our mastery test on Monday. Siwon-ssi! If you excuse me, I will just go back to school, I’ll be right back as soon as possible.” Yoona lied resisting her laughs that would really come out in any time. Yoona and Tiffany’s school were just meters away from the park.

 

“Then I’ll go with Yoona! It’s already afternoon, nearly evening. It’s better to be sure she’s safe.” Kyuhyun continued then they started to run and hide behind some bushes near Tiffany and Siwon.

 

“What’s wrong with those two? I thought their enemies! Weird~” Tiffany said, still contemplating what has happened suddenly between the two.

 

“Molla! I was also surprised! Really weird~ so, what are we gonna do now?” Siwon asked as if they are already close.

 

“Let’s just eat these things I bought a while ago. Besides, Yoong isn’t around anymore.” Tiffany answered then started to give some to Siwon.

 

No signs of awkwardness were seen between the two. They are like long time friends that act and talk to each other normally.

 

 

On the other side…..

 

Yoona and Kyuhyun were still hiding behind the bush, still observing the two.

 

“They look good right?” Yoona whispered while glancing at Siwon and Tiffany.

 

“Neh!” Kyuhyun’s only answer.

 

“O-oh? They are already eating. Aisshh.. I forgot to get my part. I’m already hungry. Aigoo…” Yoona said, holding her tummy.

 

“Would you like to buy some?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Oh sure! Just make sure you’re the one paying for it. Don’t expect me to treat you!” Yoona cheerfully answered knowing that she can already eat some.

 

Then Kyuhyun already agreed and they went on a stall near a fountain in the park.

 

“It’s deli…”  Kyuhyun paused when someone came in front of them then asked excitedly…

 

“O-oh? Are you Cho Kyuhyun? Huh? Huh? You really look like him Oppa.” An unknown girl suddenly asked then that made Kyuhyun anxious.

 

Kyuhyun was about to leave when Yoona answered the girl confidently.

 

“He really looks like Cho Kyuhyun, right? A lot has said it to him already.  Well, I also hope he was. But thanks for saying this. Because this past few days, I found my ‘boyfriend’ looking so haggard and I was about to give him up. But thanks for the complement, you changed my mind, I was about to break up with him but now it made me more confident.” Yoona answered then took a bite on her burger and put her arms above Kyuhyun’s shoulder then the girls just left without even a word answering her. Maybe because they find her so proud with her ‘so-called-boyfriend’.

 

Kyuhyun was speechless. He doesn’t know what he feels towards Yoona now. He felt a bit glad a while ago when she was able to lie about him but after those, he felt really angry hearing all the insults from Yoona.

 

“Yah! Who’s haggard?” Kyuhyun coldly asked.

 

“Are you deaf? Want me to repeat it again? Aisshh.. Does that mean you’re enjoying it?” Yoona said still insulting Kyuhyun then laughed in an evil way to annoy Kyuhyun more.

 

“Yah!!! You’ll be paying all this foods if you don’t stop that loud mouth of yours!” Kyuhyun’s annoyed answer.

 

“Relax! Relax! You’re really short tempered! Aisshh…” Yoona said.

 

After another fight between the two and another making up between them, Yoona and Kyuhyun then decided to go on their way back to the bushes they were hiding in a while ago. They were still sneaking to Tiffany and Siwon. Until then, Kyuhyun decided to take a picture of the two.

 

“How about taking a picture of them?” Kyuhyun asked then Yoona quickly agreed nodding her head excitedly.

 

Kyuhyun already positioned himself to have the best angle he could get and Yoona, who was very curious to what they look like in the camera, sneaked herself right in front of Kyuhyun’s chest so she will be able to see how Kyuhyun will capture them. She positioned herself between Kyuhyun’s arms.

 

There were a lot of people passing by that’s why they couldn’t get even a single photo. Some are already eyeing them because of what they are doing and for their so sweet position that they haven’t noticed since they started because of their too much focus on the other couple. They chuckle for a bit then argue if Yoona can’t see the view of Tiffany and Siwon perfectly. But it startled them when someone went near them, then observed Kyuhyun carefully, maybe she has recognized Kyuhyun already. And that made Kyuhyun and Yoona turn around and pretend they are taking some couple pictures of them. In that way, fans wouldn’t see their faces anymore. Kyuhyun’s arms are now on Yoona’s shoulder while pinching her cheeks, while Yoong’s hands are in a V sign and pretending they are having a photoshoot of them. In that position, no one could even take a glimpse on them because it surely is awkward looking in a couple with some sweet gestures.

 

“Aishh.. Why ending up with this position?” Yoona was really humiliated with their position right now.

 

“I don’t know! Aigooooo…” Kyuhyun agreed noticing that was really an awkward position.

 

When Yoona found it embarrassing already, she then asked Kyuhyun to just go back to her Tiffany unnie because it is also getting dark already. Kyuhyun agreed then they went on their way to the two.

 

Tiffany and Siwon were happily chatting when Siwon already noticed that Kyuhyun and Yoona were already to arrive.

 

“Oh Kyu? What took you so long?” Siwon asked.

 

Yoona was the one who answered.

 

“Oh! Mian! I didn’t found my book in school, I forgot that I already brought it home already yesterday.” Luckily, Yoona was able to fake a reason to the two of them.

 

“So? Let’s go home! It’s a bit dark already.” Tiffany said talking to the three of them.

 

“Oh? Sooyoung unnie left her bag. Aigoo… I’ll just bring it to her. Aishhh..” Yoona noticed.

 

“Are you sure Yoong?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Kyu! Just accompany her! Besides, you two are going well already, right?” Siwon asked then chuckled.

 

“Yah Hyung!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

“Wae?” Siwon asked eyeing Kyuhyun intently as if there has some meaning behind those.

 

“Neh! Neh!” Kyuhyun just agreed then he and Yoona went on their way to the bus station while Siwon and Tiffany went on their own way.

 

Yoona and Kyuhyun just arrived in the bus stop and are now waiting for a bus to arrive.

 

“Are we really taking a bus? Can’t we have a cab?” Kyuhyun complained.

 

“If we take cab we will pay maybe triple from the price in taking bus. Yah! Just stop complaining, okay? Learn to do things rich people can’t do. You’ll find it enjoying I’m sure.” Yoona answered as if giving Kyuhyun some lessons.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer Yoona anymore and the bus already arrived. Before entering the bus, Yoona went to Kyuhyun first then covered him with his hood.

 

“You forgot! In case of emergency!” Yoona said then went on her way inside the bus. Kyuhyun was a bit surprised but quickly followed Yoona.

 

Inside the bus, when Kyuhyun went in, he noticed that there weren’t chairs left for him except the seat beside Yoona. So he slowly went to the seat beside her but he was hesitating whether he will sit there or not, but the bus already went on its way so he fell on the seat beside Yoona and unluckily, he hit her.

 

“Yah!” Yoona coldly said.

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t know the bus was already going.” Kyuhyun apologized then there came an awkward silence between them. But it only lasted for a while because Kyuhyun started to say something to break the silence.

 

“Do you always ride on a bus Yoona?” Kyuhyun softly asked.

 

“N-neh!” Yoona answered to Kyuhyun without facing him, still facing on the view outside the window.

 

“I haven’t rode on any bus since then. My father won’t allow me because he said this was really a dirty place where random people ride. And I really hated bus because of what appa told me. But observing it carefully, it wasn’t that dirty though.” Kyuhyun told while eyeing the bus and observing it carefully, really acting like an innocent one.

 

“I know! That’s what rich people think.” Yoona whispered.

 

“Well, not all. Don’t include me anymore!” Kyuhyun enunciated then Yoona took a glimpse on him trying to guess whether Kyuhyun is lying or not.

 

“Wae? You don’t believe me?” Kyuhyun asked then eyed Yoona as well.

 

“Aniya!” Yoona cheerfully answered then stared back outside the window.

 

Kyuhyun was stunned hearing Yoona’s answer. He didn’t expect it because he thought that Yoona will just have another fight with that matter. But surprisingly, no. She didn’t have any cold expressions on her face, just a flash of wide smile.

 

Kyuhyun was about to start another conversation when Yoona already spoke and told something.

 

“Back then, I also hated bus and I never rode one in my entire childhood days because riding on it, you’ll just end up getting dizzy. Until now, I really hate it, I’m sick of it already. But thinking more practically, it’s the best way you can use.” Yoona muttered.

 

“You always think practically Yoona.” Kyuhyun commented.

 

“Neh! It’s the job of a bread winner.” Yoona answered and when Kyuhyun was about to ask something, Yoona already pushed the button in front of them then the bus stopped.

 

Yoona’s house and Sooyoung’s are not that far from each other. Just a street away from them.

 

And when Yoona and Kyuhyun already arrived in Sooyoung’s place, Yoona knocked and Kyuhyun just stayed behind her.

 

“Duguseyo?” Someone inside the house shouted then quickly opened the door.

 

“Annyeong Hasseyo Donghae Oppa!” Yoona greeted seeing it was her Donghae oppa.

 

“Oh! Anyeong hasseyo Yoona? What brings you here?” Donghae greeted back and asked Yoona.

 

“I just like to give Sooyoung unnies bag. She left it earlier in the park.” Yoona answered.

 

“Oh! That’s …” Donghae’s words were cut off when he discovered that Yoona came with a guy friend.

 

Since then, Dongahe has a huge crush on Yoona until now. He never told anyone because he knows that it might just break their good friendship relationship. And seeing Yoona with someone, it really hurts a lot for him.

 

“Oh! Mianhae Oppa! I forgot to tell you, he’s a friend. Cho Kyuhyun!” Yoona introduced.

 

“Neh! Annyeong hasseyo!” Donghae greeted expressionlessly.

 

“Aigoo.. This guy doesn’t know me? Aiisshh.. Cheongmal!” Kyuhyun thought to himself and just leaned his hands towards Donghae and shake hands with him as a sign of being a gentleman.

 

Yoona already hand Sooyoung’s bag to Donghae and bid goodbye already because Sooyoung wasn’t around yet.

 

“Oppa! We’ll be going already! Just tell Sooyoung unnie that I came, neh? Kamsahamnida!” Yoona waved her hands then she and Kyuhyun went on their way already.

 

Donghae felt a bit of pain on his heart seeing the two of them walk together. He has never done it to Yoona before because Sooyoung was always there.

 

 

While on the other side……….

 

“Oppa! How about having dinner in our house first before you go home?” Yoona suggested.

 

“Aniya! I’ll just walk you home and I’ll be going already after it.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“You sure?” Yoona playfully asked.

 

“Neh!” Kyuhyun answered then they continue walking until they already reached Yoona’s place.

 

“Just come in for a while Oppa, I’ll just show you for a while to Taeyeon unnie so that she will believe me for my excuse. Please?” Yoona begged and Kyuhyun just agreed.

 

Kyuhyun was about to leave after helping Yoona with her excuse when someone knocked at the door.

 

“Oh, jakkaman! I’ll just open the door.” Taeyeon shouted then went on her way to the door.

 

When Taeyeon opened the door, she was surprised with the familiar person standing in front of her.

 

“Is this possibly the house of Im Yoona?” the unknown guy asked.

 

“N-neh!” Taeyeon stammered seeing the cute, dimpled guy in front of her.

 

“Oh! Leeteuk hyung! Thanks for picking me up!” Kyuhyun went his way to his hyung who is on the door.

 

“Oh! Annyeong hasseyo!” Yoona greeted to Leeteuk.

 

“Yah! Unnie! What are you still doing there? You’re just blocking the way!” Yoona shouted at Taeyeon then she suddenly went back to her senses and went beside Yoona.

 

“Yoona, Taeyeon noona! We’ll be going already! Thanks for your time today! Annyeong!” Kyuhyun cheerfully said then bowed showing his respect.

 

“Neh! Be safe on your way home you two! Annyeong!” Yoona answered then Kyuhyun and Leeteuk already went out of the house and drove back home.

 

Then Yoona was surprised when Taeyeon suddenly squealed loudly.

 

“Yah! Unnie! Waeyo? What’s wrong with you?” Yoona asked Taeyeon who is still confused with her sudden squealing.

 

“How can someone suppose to stay quiet with a huge star in front of her and another charming guy is with him. Aigooo….” Taeyeon sighed after saying this.

 

“The other guy was Leeteuk, and he was my sunbaenim. A sunbaenim, I really really liked back then, Aissshhh…. Thanks to you Yoong! I was able to see him again.” Taeyeon muttered then suddenly ran to Yoona and hugged her tightly.

 

“Aisshhh.. Chincha! Really, First love never dies…….” Yoona whispered then that’s how her night ended.

 



 

Yey! Chapter 5 done! How was it chingus? Tell me! Tell me! Keke~ Don't forget to subscribe and comment please :) I'm looking forward to everyone's suggestions. Kamsahamnida!