Chapter 8: Jiyeon

Lovely Secret

I like you, babo. Why is that phrase repating in my head? I don't even think he likes me, but he kissed, me so that counts, right?I'm so frustrated right now, like it's only been days since Myungsoo did....that. And now, I can't even concentrate on work, especially when they keep on mentioning Myungsoo's name.

"Jiyeon? Are you even listening?" Luhan laughed beside me. I looked at him and bowed.

"S-sorry, I was...what were you saying?" I smiled. We're currently in the waiting room, for the interview for We Got Married. Aish, they didn't even ask for my permission for this, well, a job's a job. 

"I was just talking about our interview." he smiled back. Although all these distractions are messing my mind, I'm just thankful that Luhan isn't adding the stress. He just sits there quietly and pokes around occasionally; he's pretty neat though. He keeps on asking me if I'm okay and if I'd like something to drink,making the coordi-unnies swoon. 

"You guys look good together." one of the unnies pouted. I laughed and let it pass. Luhan poked my shoulders. I looked at him and he pointed to the camera.

"Uh...we're already filming. That was the first question." he laughed. Really? 

"Are you guys uncomfortable with each other?" they asked. I was about to answer when Luhan placed his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Not at all. Jiyeonnie is really kind." he laughed. I smiled but at the back of my head, I wanted to scoot away. Where's the shy Luhan?

"Luhan, how do you feel about Jiyeon being your sunbae?" they continued. Yeah, how do you feel right, putting your arms around your sunbae?!

"Jiyeon-sshi told me that I could treat her like friends, but I'm still older than her. Like an oppa." he laughed. 

I gawked at him. "Oppa?!"  I exclaimed. They writers laugh.

"You just called me that a while ago." Luhan teased and ruffled my hair. There were some awww s that surrounded the room.

"The two of you look really close. Anything you want to share?"  I shook my head. But once again, Luhan interrupted.

"Jiyeon-ah, don't fall for me, okay?"

"Aaand cut!" PD-nim shouted and everyone took another break. I looked down, shaking my head. What have I gotten myself into?

"Um, sunbae-nim." Luhan called. I looked at him, waiting for him to talk. "Mianhe." he said softly and handed a piece of paper. The script. I took a while to read them all and everything he said and di was written there.

"I wasn't informed about this." I said, trying not to sound mean.

"PD-nim said not to tell you. They wanted your fluttered expresion." he smiled, scratching the back of his neck. Usually, when male idols smile, it's an eye smile. You know the smile they use during concerts and fan meetings? That kind. So why is Luhan using it now?

"Oh." was the only thing I could say, stunned by the sudden eye smile. Now I understand why girls flock around him. Well, nothing beats Myungsoo's eye smile though, the back of my head muttered.

"Oh will you just shut up!" I shouted to myself. Unfortunately, I said that outloud, interrupting Luhan's explaination.

"Omo, I didn't mean that! I was talking to myself and...I'm sorry" I stammered and covered my face. God, I must be blushing right now.

"What're you talking about? I'm the one apologizing here." he said lightly. Wow, for a guy, he's easy-going, unlike some guy from Infinite. But you still like him better, my mind interrupted again.

"How about I treat you somewhere?" Luhan suggested.

"Sure where?"

"Well, I know an ice cream parlor nearby...you want some?"

---------------------------

I want to tell you that my day was better after the ice cream but I can't. We arrived at the ice cream shop and BAM.

"Oh, weren't you here yesterday?" the ice cream guy said.

"Eh? I only visited last week." Luhan answered.

"Ah, Luhan~ Chocolate again?" he asked. 

"Yes. Two please." Luhan said, pouting against the counter. "You like Chocolates,right?" he asked me.

"Yeah." after getiing the ice creams he dragged me to another place...a familiar one again.

A park, it's half full but it's the same park Myungsoo and I went to.  My head went fuzzy, everytime my eyes drift to the place where he kissed me, I felt my knees go weak.

"Jiyeon-ah. You're red. " Luhan said, dragging me back to reality. I covered my fave again, totally forgetting that I have an ice cream in hand, placing some in my face. Man, I should really stop smudging my face with food. I titled my head and I saw Luhan laughing his bottom off.

"Really? You find this funny?" I grumbled.

"I'm so sorry." he said between laughs as he came closer. I rolled my eyes and lifted my hands to wipe my mouth but Luhan stopped me.

"You'll get your sleeves dirty." he said and wiped it with his hand, touching the corner of my lips. This is wrong. So wrong.

"Luhan I--" 

CLICK.

Flashes of cameras surrounded us.

"It's Luhan oppa! Is that T-ara?" a hushed whisper said. I squeezed Luhan's shoulder and pretended to come closer.

"I think we should get out of here. Fast." I mumbled. Fortunately, a loud voice shouted:

"CUT!" everyone turned to look at it's owner. EXO's manager.

"Why are you all crowding here?! Can't you see where shooting?!" he shouted. Luhan and I laughed.

"There's no cameras!" one girl shouted.

"DUH! Of course you won't see it. You're all focused on them!" he shot back. Wow, if he isn't a manager, I swear he'd end up in SM's acting department. "Now SHOO! We have recordings to  make." he said. By the time he finished his long speech about 'not bothering idols' we were already beside him. He shot a glare with Luhan and smiled to me.

"If the two of you sneak out again..." he started but his phone rang. He talked for a while and turned to us. "Your little scene was caught by the WGM camera so you guys are safe. We'll be airing it next week." 

The little scene set out like a wildfire the following days. Everytime I go out to shop, a random person will ask if Luhan and I are together. To think about it, I haven't talked to Luhan since his manager came out to preach.So many weeks passed and they moved the filming schedule since the companies are too busy' covering' the rumors. But Why would he do that? Of course it's scripted too. Realy, I should stop jumping into conclusions, a fatal flaw of mine. Tsk tsk.

My train of thoughts stopped when a hand covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" a familiar voice asked. My heart sunked at the sound of that voice. Even if I'm deaf, I'd never fail to geuss.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, his hands still covering my eyes.

"It's not my fault you're sitting in this park alone." he chuckled, not even bothering to remove his hands.

"Yah. I know it's you. Remove your hands already." I giggled. With one swift move, my spine shivered. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck then coldness. Like a metal strapped on me. 

"There." Myungsoo finally said, facing at me. My hand moved to my neck and found an infinite necklace. 

"What's this?" I asked, staring at it. "What do you think it is?" he teased. I gave him a payful glare.

"I mean, why are you giving this to me?" I asked. He sat beside me, placing an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer.I know Luhan did the same thing but when he did that, I only felt surprise. Now, I feel lke I'm going to burst out in any second.

"I like you, remember?" he said in a husky voice. Aish, I have to tell him about the incident with Luhan now or he'll go bipolar again.

I snuck out of his arm and showed him my phone with the news about our WGM.

"Look, I did something bad, okay?" I said, risking it. If he really likes me, he won't be mad right? 

 

__________________________________________________________

A/N: It's sembreak so I'm updating this...again. [ Anyways...I'm gonna

promote again... It's called Healing Mermories starring Nam Woohyun

and of course Myung myung's special appearance. Please check it out ^^ ]

So back to the story, I'm leaving it's faith to you guys again. What should

happen next? Comment below~ Like seriously. I like seeing "New comments" 

"new subs."  your comments makes me work harder~

XOXO