Chapter 18: Me

Lovely Secret

"Myungsoo." Jiyeon muttered before his lips crashed in to hers'.  Luhan stood beside them, momentarily frozen. Of course until people noticed them.

"Ah, unnie, idols." a college student muttered and every head turned to them.

Jiyeon's eyes widened and tried to push Myungsoo but failed. Eventually, when enough crowd was in sight, he released her.

"Just tell the truth, Jiyeon-ah." Myungsoo muttered, his voice filled with desperation. He was looking deeply at her eyes, silently pleading as they ignored all the flashes of cameras around them.

"Jiyeon." Luhan interrupted, his voice turning steely. This is bad, issues will come out of this, he thought.

"Why are you doing this, Myungsoo?" Jiyeon asked, not meeting his eyes. She was too hurt to look at him, the sacrifices she did for him, is he not smart enough to understand that?

Myungsoo pressed his forehead to Jiyeon's. "I know what you're trying to do." he muttered, closing his eyes. "You don't have to do this."

"M-myung..." she whimpered, too confused. She could cut this act right here, right now and go off with Myungsoo, but that would mean the downfall of Infinite and T-ara, Luhan and EXO's name will be dragged too.

"Stop." she said firmly, but her body is shaking. "Stop all of this." Tears started to fall but she couldn't stop them.

Then, Luhan bursted into laughter, catching Myungsoo and Jiyeon off guard, and so it catches every eavesdropper's attention.

"Ah! Enough, hidden camera?" he mused, wandering about. "PD-nim! This is a cut right? Sunbae-nims are getting too into it, don't you think?"

Jiyeon wiped her tears away and placed a bright smiled. "Good job oppa!"  she said before running off with Luhan.

 

Myungsoo suppressed his anger and smiled at the crowd. "Thank you, thank you but I want everyone of you to know, this is not an act." he announced, emphasizing the last five words.

Jiyeon turned back in shock. So did Luhan.

"I know you guys aren't stupid enough to believe this lies they've been throwing to your face so here it is." Myungsoo continued.

"Myungsoo." Luhan called icily. 

"Truth? We're dating, Jiyeon and me. But then, SM's CEO decided to--"

"L!" Jiyeon shouted in frustration. "Shut up!"  Now, Myungsoo froze, it's been like 3 months since Jiyeon called him like that.

"Yes!" she shouted. "We dated, but right now, I'm breaking it off." Jiyeon swore before she fell down on her knees. "So please, please, please. Don't let this spread out." she whimpered.

"Jiyeon, the crowd's getting bigger." Luhan said, helping her up, sending her to the car. Luhan looked at Myungsoo's frozen figure before going to him and placing a deep punch on the later's face.

 

"Are you happy now? You lost her."