Chapter 20: Final

Lovely Secret

"Where you going?" Sunngyu hyung asked as he saw me running towards the door.

"I'm gonna get her back." I smiled before running. Outside our building was a mess. Photographers and reporters were standing outside.

"Yah, L! Go back inside!" Manager hyung barked.

"I can't." I told him firmly. He stayed quiet for a minute and nodded.

"Run fast."

 

"Bye Jiyeonnie." boram unnie whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Take care."

I nodded and turned to leave but soyeon unnie blocked the taxi's door. I dropped my head. "I'm sorry for all the trouble." 

"No." she said coldly. "I'm sorry."  she muttered and hugged me. 

"It's okay...I have to go. A-and...please tell Myungsoo I said goodbye." 

 

"Faster you bastard!" Sungyeol blasted on the phone.

"Shut up, will you! I-I'm freaking running here." I shouted back. "I'm sorry!" I called when a person grumbled after I bumped into them.

"Aissh, if you don't get to talk to her I'll erase you from this world." Sungyeol grumbled.

"As if I'll let that happened, bye." I muttered before hanging up. 

 

Flight to U.S. is ow boarding, please board the plane immediately.  I sighed and looked back. Guess he's really not coming eh? I took in another deep breath and boarded the plane. 

 

I ran further and scanned the airport, no signs of her. "Jiyeon-ahhhh!" I shouted to the top of my lungs, I turned around and saw her flowy brown hair. I ran once again. Calling out her name once more, she turned to me and smiled widely. 

"Move faster!" a man grumbled to her and pushed her into the plane. 

"No! Wait!" I called out but she was gone. 

Gone.

 

3 years later....

"Best Male Group Award goes to.....INFINITE! Congratulations!" the emcee exclaimed. We stood up and smiled at the crowd.

"Ah, thank you very much." Sungjong half shouted.

"Thank you Inspirits! We'd also like to thank our CEO, I mean the Woollim label, our producers, our parents and my members. Thank you!" Sunggyu hyung exclaimed and handed me the mic.

"I love you Inspirits!" I smiled. 

 

"20 minutes." Dongwoo shivered. "Here we goooo."

"Yah, L. Go to the waiting room." Sungyeol ordered.

"No."

" I SAID GO." he shouted and I did.

 

"Miss me?"  jiyeon smiled behind me.