Chapter 15: Both

Lovely Secret

My heart sunk. Like I'm-not-going-to-live-another-day-anymore kind of sinking.

 

Myungsoo squeezed my hand tighter and placed me behind him. He spoke calmly but dangerously as if unnies is going to steal his christmas gift.

"I respect you, but I won't back off until Jiyeon tells that herself." Myungsoo said calmly. Boram unnie looked at me and tilted her head.

"Well, Jiyeon?"

I gulped. "Unnie. Is it wrong to like someone?" I asked and she fell silent. Everyone did. I turned around and saw Sungyeol oppa smirking but no one said anything. Hyomin unnie was smirking too but also said nothing. Boram unnie walked to the members and pointed her index finger.

"If anyone says a word about this, I swear I wou--"

"No one will." Sunggyu oppa replied, putting his hand in his pockets and headed through the door. Halfway there, he tilted his head urging the members to leave now. The others followed whispering 'congrats' and 'great job' as they walked passed me. Myungsoo looked at me and smiled.

"rest for now okay?" he whispered and kissed my temple. I saw Boram unnie shuddering. I nodded,unsure if I could still talk.

That's it? We're free? From the members, I mean. No more reasons for me to lie when Myung's free? 

After they left, I turned to look at Boram unnie who only nodded and headed to her room. Hyomin unnie jumped to the sofa and watched TV  with a glass on her hand. She looked at me and started laughing.

"Our maknae is a rebel." she said and continued laughing, making everyone burst into laughter.

 

"Hyung hyung hyung hyung." Sungyeol called, poking Sunggyu hyung on his shoulders. Sunggyu hyung scowled as he continued to walk.

 We were walking on the middle of the street, not far from T-ara's dorm, in broad daylight. Great. Fortunately, it was noon so students aren't due home until two hours. So no fangirl risks,right?

"KIM SUNGGYU!" Sungyeol shouted.

"What do you want?" hyung shouted back.But Sungyeol was already running. 

"Fangirls!" he shoted as he sprinted to the nearest hidden alley. We turned back and saw girls rushing to get us. We ran for our life, with more effort than we do for competitions, trying to go where the long-legged hyung ran. Unfortunately, the girls were faster and we were and caught up to us. As usual, we were touched and screamed at and hugged. It was irritating. I glared here and there but the 'fans' only screamed in delight.

In the corner of my eye, I saw a hooded girl holding an ubrella. "Woohyun oppa took his shirt off!" she shouted. Most of the girls ran to the direction she's pointing. I managed to shake off the few left and the seven of us ran to hide in a small space in a hidden alley where Yeol ran off earlier.

"Aish. This is all your fault Myungsoo." Sunggyu hyung grunted, steching his limbs. 

"Hyung!" Sungjong exclaimed and all heads turned to him he pointed to Woohyun who has a blodded eye. 

"Aish. Call manager hyung." Sunggyu hyung ordered, covering Woohyun's wound with his jacket.

"Uh...we have first aid in the dorm." a worried voice said. We stared at the hooded girl except for Sunggyu who's holding Woohyun. 

"And you are?" dongwoo hyung asked. The girl removed her hood: Hyomin sunbae-nim.

"Now quickly. He's going to get worse if you don't move now." she warned.

"The fans are--"

"Taken care of, thanks to me. Now let's go." she ushered and helped Woohyun hyung move faster.

"Can't get enough of me?" Woohyun hyung whispered to Hyomin. I almost puked. How could he use his greasiness in a situation like this?

"Talk more and I'll cut you in the face."

 

 


 

A/N: Yooosh.A short chapter... I love Hyomin. Yes. I suddenly got this love (?) for girl groups after I started writing this fic. I owe it to you guys. I really really love Hyomin like seriously. I even hate myself for not knowing it was Hyomin in the Thousandth man with Namu. Ugh, I had to rewatch it and die again.So, I was going to ask, if you guys think I should add some Woomin to this fic...I'd add a poll but random people are going to vote and say 'no' even if they don't know what i'm talking about.So should I add? Comment below! And upvotes wouldn't hurt :3