Chapter 3: Jiyeon

Lovely Secret

"Infinite's L." What?

"Mwo?" I shouted and climbed down from his back. No...this can't be. Still shivering from the rain, I took off his coat and handed it back to him.

"I-I'm not supposed to talk to you." I said in the coldest way possible. Aishh, I'm going to get in trouble for this. Maybe he'll be annoyed if I treat him coldly...right?

I stood up and walked the other way, not even looking back at him.  I'm not breaking any rules you know... I love my job!  I kept wandering and wandering, babo, I don't even know my room number! I looked around once more and saw another sign: 

STAFF ROOM.

Maybe they could help me. I knocked but no one answered. I opened the door and tested if it could be opened from the inside. Hey, I don't want to be locked again.

"Um..hello?" I called inside the dark room. No one answered. I was about to leave when I heard a deep chuckle.

"What's a pretty lady doing here?" Oh my god... before he could even move, I ran towards the door and managed to get out. A hand grabbed my waist,trying to drag me inside. 

"Help!" I shouted, pulling myself away from him. What's with all these scenarios anyway?!

THUMP.

The hand released me. I frantically turned around, searching for the ugly guy. I found him there, lying on the floor, his mouth bleeding. I let out a screech and ran but I bumped into a person.

"Unless you could actually protect youself, I suggest you don't run away."  a familiar voice said in an irritated tone. L.  I really don't know why but all these staying under therain and running from a lunatic drained me. No, I can't show weakness to this guy. They should not be trusted!

"I'm really not going to insist but I'm too tired to rescue you again so go back to your room." he continued,matching my cold tone.

"I'm not asking for your help." I replied.

"You don't have to." he said and dragged me to the counter. 

"Excuse me. Where's Park Jiyeon's room?" he asked with superiority, shocking the guy there. 

"T-two eight one."

"Thanks." he mumbled and turned to me. "281. I hope you could go there by yourslef babo." he said.

"What?!" I exclaimed. This guy... I walked away the second time but mu feet failed me, causing me to trip. Ouchhh...Holding the wall for support, I managed to stand up and wiggle forward. I could do this! Suddenly, I levitated.  L grabbed me and carried me...should I say it? He carried me in a bridal stlye way, causing people to look at us.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed

"It's really annoying to see you limping,babo." he chuckled. 

I did whatever it took to not look at him, maybe because of embarrassment but mostly because I don't wasnt him to say that I owe him.Hell, I'm not even supposed to talk to him.

"Jiyeon-ahh!!" a voice shouted fro the hallways. Unnie!! L and I turned around towards the voice and Eunjung unnie stood there with wide eyes.

"W-Why...Jiyeon...get over here." she ordered cautiously.  I jumped down but my feet stung, losing my balance. 

"You can't even stand." L mused as he caught me and handed me to Eunjung. 

"Let's go." she said, panic in her voice. Footsteps rung and the whole group was there, staring at us in shock. 

Why are you with him?" Qri unnie demanded.

"I...."

"Was stuck in the rooftop and was almost harrassed by a random guy." L mused again. Ugh, he'snot cute, Jiyeon...he's not.

"And what does it have to do with you?" Unnie continued when another voice shouted.

"Myungsoo-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" the Infinite member. Myungsoo... he turned to go to the other member and mid-way, he turned around and looked at me.

"You're welcome." he sai and shuffled away.

"Yah! you drew on my face! It took me an hour to remove it!" the other member jumped around making me giggle. Qri unnie  nudged me and glared.

"You've got some explaining to do."

 

______________________________

A/N: I'm not supposed to update today but 4 upvotes?! You guys love me too mcuh *jumps around*

You guys: *throws tomatoes*

Sooo  how was it? Comment!