Chapter 16: Teaser

Lovely Secret

"Aish. Don't move!" Hyomin shouted, smacking Woohyun with the rolling pin she had.

"Yah, where did you even get that?" Woohyun shouted back. "You're going to injure me more."

"Who's fault do you think it is?" Hyomin snarled back. Woohyun put on a straight face and fell silent.Hyomin continued healing his wound while the other members chat with the girl group, well, except for Boram who refused to talk to them.

"Are you mad?" Hyomin finally said when she noticed Woohyun acting serious. She tilted her head and stared at Woohyun but got no reply.She called again, no reply. She sighed and poked his cheeks.

"Fine." she sighed and walked away but Woohyun got a hold of her wrist. 

"Kidding." he grinned and got hit by a flying rolling pin.

"Jjinja!" he shouted. Hyomin's lips curved downwards.

"So you're even cursing me?!"

 

Sungyeol shifted uncomfortably. Everyone looks so close with the T-ara members. Except him. Woth Myungsoo flirting with his girlfriend, he has no one to talk to.  He was about to go home first when he heard shoutings. His head turned to the side, only to see Hyomin hitting his hyung with a rolling pin. He couldn't help but laugh at his tough hyung getting hit by a girl.

"Yah yah. Look at them." he called to the leader. sunggyu looked at the direction the younger one was pointing and nodded.

"So?"

Sungyeol pushed Sunggyu. "They're dating!" he shouted in delight of the thought of teasing Woohyun.

"Yep."

"What?" Sungyeol shouted. Sunggyu nodded and turned to Dongwoo who's icing his bruises. Sungyeol grabbed Sunggyu's shoulders, making Gyu face him.

"Repeat."

"They're dating."

"How did this happen?" sungyeol gawked. How come he didn't have a girlfriend in a girl group?

"They dated before the merge so they're kinda legal I guess." Sunggyu replied .

"Manager hyung knows this?"

"Nope."

 

"Admit it!" Woohyun shouted.

"Admit what?!" Hyomin shouted back as she chased Woohyun.  woohyun stopped his tracks, bumping into Hyomin, his face inches away from her's.

"You were worried, right?" he said in a deep voice, closing his face into her's.

"Of course." she replied, smiling sweetly. "Not."

"Ah wae?" Woohyun complained, pouting.

 

All heads turned when they heard a knock on the door as Boram ran to open it.

"Boram-ah! It's your manager!"