Chapter 9: Jiyeon

Lovely Secret

I could almost feel my heart drop when he started scrolling through my phone.

 

"Here." Myungsoo said, shrugging before giving me my phone. I stared at him wierdly.

"That's it? No reactions or anything?" I asked, looking at him to spot some facial reactions.

"Why? what do you want me to say?" he said, leaning backwards with his one hand on the ground to support his body.I took in a deep breath. What's with this guy? He gets mad when he doesn't need to and he shrugs it off when he has to be mad!

"Well, I...nothing." I replied, sitting down, disappointed.That's new, I kept on fidgeting here and he says it nonchalantly. The two of us sat there in silence while Myungsoo popped food of some sort into his mouth. I looked around, trying to distract myself when Myungsoo started talking.

"Did you like that?" he asked

"Liked what?" I asked back. Oh god, he's turning to a bipolar guy again.

"W-when he did that." he replied, covering his face. Did what? Then it hit me. Ohhhh he's talking about Luhan. I stifled a small laugh and Myungsoo looked at me like I did something shocking.

"Of course not." I answered. 

"Then why're you laughing?" he asked again,giving me the judging-you stare.

"Because you're jealous." I asnwered simply. He stood up, wait, more like jumped up and started defending himself.

"What? I'm not even...wait. Why were you asking me if I was mad?" Myungsoo mused, raising an eyebrow. Well, that's whe my blood raised up to my face. 

"J-just asking." I said, trying to look confident.

"You like me back." he said as if he just solved an easy math problem. I kept silent. 

"Oh my god. It's true!" he shouted. He faced me and started shaking me. "Is it?" he said more gentle but still loud. I nodded.

"What was that?" he asked again.

"Are you blind? I nodded." I said, laughing at his dorkiness.

"Say it." 

"I like you." I said, this time, it felt natural. Like you feel weightless. Myungsoo went silent. He only stared at me with an unexplainable reaction. He started laughing while shaking his  head. 

"You're just messing wih me, aren't you?" he said, blowing it off. Wait what? What's with this guy? I leaned closer and kissed his cheek. hen I realized what I just did.Myungsoo held his cheek, his eyes opening widely.

"You..." 

"Am I going to repeat it again?" I teased, more confident this time. My inside fangirl jumped. Seeing the cold L might be cool but seeing the kid Myungsoo is a hundred times better, especially now that he's acting all nervous.

"Yes please." he smiled shyly. 

"I like you." I said again,ruffling his hair. 

"I wasn't talking about that." he mumbled. I laughed but otherwise ignored his request.I stared at him again, enjoying his flustered reaction. then he finally got a grip of himself.

tumblr_inline_mjjzo5l3JV1qz4rgp.gif

"You really mean that?" he said, asking again. I nodded. He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"You're mine now, got it?" he whispered, still not letting me go. "No more Luhan."

 

 

"Jiyeon-ahhhhhh!" Eunjung shouted. I fell on my bed. 

"5 more minutes!" I shouted back, groaning as I go back to bed. Then my phone buzzed. Frowning, I  checked it and saw an new message. I clicked it without checking and a voice popped out.

"Goodmornin'! You have schedule today,right? I sent food for everyone. Eat well~" Myungsoo's voice echoed through the room. "And Jiyeon-ah. Don't go back to bed again." 

Chills went up my spine and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I  messed my bed hair and jumped around. 

"Jiyeon...what're you doing?"  Eunjung asked, laughiing to death. "There's food downstairs. Let's eat!" 

"I'll just go fix myself." I said. Eujung nodded and went for the door. She turned to me before she left.

"And I heard that." she said before going out.

 

My schedule was more packed than the unnies. I had to pre-record with them and run to shoot WGM. How I'd do that without Myungsoo getting bipolar gain? I don't know.

"Annyeong." I greeted the staff, bowing. In the corner, I spotted Luhan playing with his fingers.  Okay, this is it. I have to ask Luhan why he did that. I have to know. It's scripted,right? Well it has to be. Luhan's eyes wandered as I walked to him When he saw me, he ran and threw his hands around me. 

"Yeobo~"