Chapter 14: Jiyeon

Lovely Secret

Qri unnie ushered the members inside the dorm. She and Boram unnie were all smiling when they were outside but Boram unnie bursted inside the dorm. the other members, Sungyeol and Woohyun arrived and entered the dorm, fortunately, we managed to fit in there.

"What were you thinking?!" she shouted, shocking everyone in the room, including Infinite. Borma unnie maybe cute and smiling all the time but we've blown it up since I decided to talk to Myung. 

Myungsoo sat beside me with the members of his group, pretty much, it looked like a family reunion but Boram unnie was worked up so I decided it's not the time to bring it up.

"Myungsoo wanted to do it." their leader, Sunggyu oppa explained calmly.

"You're the leader, right? And you let this happen? You're not only ruining your careers but ours too." Boram unnie scolded, making Myungsoo cringe.

She turned to me and took a deep breath. "And you! You told us you don't like him. Now you're going to tell us you guys are dating? For almost a month now? And you didn't even thought of telling us?" she continued. I would protect myself but she's right.

Moments later, Boram unnie finally calmed and sat down. Qri unnie giggled and sat beside her.

"For all it's worth, It was sweet." she said, motioning to Myungsoo. He smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

"Blah blah sweet whatever. Who else knows about this?" Boram unnie asked but she wasn't shouting anymore so I guess she isn't mad.

"Just us, sunbae-nim." their maknae Sungjong answered.

"Who's us?" Boram unnie shot back. Sungjong looked shock. I take back what I said. She's still mad. 

"Who do you think is us?"  Sungyeol snorted, nudging Myungsoo and Woohyun. Woohyun bursted out laughing. But he stopped once he met Hyomin unnie's glare.

"Hai thereee." Woohyun greeted and waved, So that's what they meant by 'greasy'. Hyomin snickered but said nothing

"Who else?" Boram unnie asked, her expression still hard.

"No one else." Sunggyu oppa replied, matchng unnie's tone. 

"Good. So this settles it then. You two, will no longer meet,right?"  unnie said. Said, not asked. Like Ordered, not requested. A cold silence filled up the room. Everyone was shocked about her sudden harshness. Heck, even Infinite was fine with this, what's with her? Sungyeol looked anxiously to others as if ordering them to object but no one did. Tears were nearing my eyes and it fell down without consent. After all these things? With one order? With an other from another member? A soft chuckle arose.

"I'm sorry noona, I have to disagree to that."

 


 

A/N:WARNING: RANTS AHEAD. So...I was wandering youtube when I decided to watch Number 9 again. As few or many of you guys know, I'm not fond of girlgroups and I don't know why. Before I get stabbed with pitch forks, I'd like to say that while I was watching,  I'm looking at Jiyeon and Eunjung since they're the only one's I'm sure I know but then I researched some more and rewatched it for the fifth time w/o looking at Jiyeon and Eunjung. Then, my eyes caught Hyomin TT^TT She's so pretty~~ Like HOMYGOD -SHE'S-SO-PRETTY-I-COULD-DIE-IN-A-CAVE-RIGHT-NOW kind of pretty. Then I browsed through the comments and knew that  It was Hyomin with my UB wrecker Woohyun in the 'Thousandth Man' Ugh. I hate myself for not knowing that. I have to rewatch!! Ha, so how was the chaptie? Comment~ and an upvote wouldn't hurt.

 

And I got a PM from a sub, saying that I and I should shorten my A/Ns...haha sorry but reading this is pretty much optional. If you're so much bothered by it then unsubscribe. I appreciate you guys follwing my craziness but if it bothers you, gtfo. I don't need people telling me what to do and what to write. Ha, I love writing myungyeon and you can't stop me ;P I'm...uh...kind(XD) enough not to mention your name so if you don't like what you see, close your eyes ^O^  ( Lol the A/N is longer than the chaptr itself XD Sorry TT^TT)